Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iant06

Are You Sure You Want To Quit?

Are you sure you want to quit?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Add to the client, Are you sure you want to quit?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Would be nice if a prompt comes up when you click the close window x on an individual game tab and even the main client close window x with Are you sure you want to quit? I've accidentally closed way to many clients and tabs, given it's my fault but it would be a lot of help if this feature was implemented.

Edited by iant06

Accepted, I asked TRiLeZ if he could add this and he would. I can't say when exactly but it would be added in the near future.

1 person likes this

Would be nice if a prompt comes up when you click the close window x on an individual game tab and even the main client close window x with Are you sure you want to quit? I've accidentally closed way to many clients and tabs, given it's my fault but it would be a lot of help if this feature was implemented.

So genius,  I support it. I vote Yes.