Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs, and Waterbirth]

These are the positions of the afk spots of where it should stand to maximize the afkness so to speak.

West - (2502, 3755, 0)
East - (2531, 3761, 0)
South - (2524, 3723, 0)

It spam clicks the tile anytime it goes to it, while reaggroing and initially walking to them.

The re-aggroing doesn't have a specific tile it should go to, it just needs to re-aggro it's pretty basic. I'm saying a majority of the time it will run to re-aggro but it won't go far enough away to get aggro back and will run back to the crabs. See it has no aggro then repeat. It should be extended by 3-4 squares in every spot.

As for getting stuck, inside the boxed area along the fence is where the script will get stuck and do nothing.

There is a specific distance it needs to travel away before npcs within that area will reaggro. And I do need a specific tile, so I can have the script walk to it. As for the idle tiles, those are all exactly what I have in my script config already.

Your gyazo is broken btw.

I've submitted an update for spam clicking the tiles, but it's untested.

Thanks for the info.

Very cool script. It has done my characters well! The only issue that I have noticed is (only two time this has happened out of LOTS of running it) it sometimes gets stuck when trying to switch worlds. This only happens if it tries to switch to world 86. It just kinda freezes up and keeps printing that its switching to world 86, which iirc is the bot watching world. Fortunately, it hasn't hopped me there. It just stops moving. Not a huge deal, but just thought I would  point it out and also say thanks for the great script! @Mute

I'm using someone elses IG world hopper api, i'll see if I can find a better one.

• Like 1

Bought today used for 30m and abondened because its to much slow and dont run and back when you no more attacked by crabs and also attack other rock crab and other people get pissed of please update all those things

It wont attack other peoples crabs if you make sure that "attack all crabs" isn't checked.

• Like 1

It may not be the fastest crab-killing script in the world, but it is reliable and i can only think this would decrease the chance of getting detected.

42 hour proggy on my pure non-stop, probably ill-advised to not take a break to avoid detection but yolo, free 1mil str exp  :shy:

QWT1uH3.png

• Like 1

@Mute

What is your issue?: Not looting/picking up ammo

What happened exactly?: I put the iron knife id (863) in the gui to loot and it just skips it.

What was the status on the paint?: Just goes to attacking after each crab is killed

What location were you in?: East Relleka

Bot debug?: Blank

Client debug?: 

• [10:34:54] Downloading script 'Mute's Rock Crab Killer'.
  • [10:34:58] Script Started: Mute's Rock Crab Killer.
  • [10:38:20] Script Ended: Mute's Rock Crab Killer. 

You  also need to put it in your loot table. That field is just for re-equiping..

@Mute

I got same problem as Krkite95, on the re-equip I put the Iron Knive ID, and on the loot table I put the 'Iron knife" then Amount '1' but I still got this looting issue, it just goes to other crab after it kills them, any help?

PS: I tried to put ID instead of 'iron knife' in the loot table still doesn't work..:/

@Mute

I got same problem as Krkite95, on the re-equip I put the Iron Knive ID, and on the loot table I put the 'Iron knife" then Amount '1' but I still got this looting issue, it just goes to other crab after it kills them, any help?

PS: I tried to put ID instead of 'iron knife' in the loot table still doesn't work..:/

Works just fine for me. You need to spell it exactly as it is in game "Iron knife" without quotes.

I used this scipt and tri alkharid warriors they are same xp rate but on tri alkharid warrior script i made about 700k over night.

This script would be pretty beast if it were faster. But atm the script is really slow. 

Is there anything you can do?

Edited by #hashtag2014