Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs, and Waterbirth]

551bf5be-5fb6-4409-9c83-b365480ebf82.png

that was a little proggy from when i started. running without an issue.

& this was the main issue..
it got stuck here.careful what world it picks.

922ab3f8-39b6-4ac2-90e6-0f111aa1615f.jpg

& please rewrite the reseting or renewing the carbs. it affects the exp per h.

constantly running back & fourth losing time& wasting energy.

Edited by carlos2love

that was a little proggy from when i started. running without an issue.

& this was the main issue..

it got stuck here.careful what world it picks.

& please rewrite the reseting or renewing the carbs. it affects the exp per h.

constantly running back & fourth losing time& wasting energy.

Fixed, thank you for the proggy.

• Like 1

Guest vincentbrazier

Okay maybe i'm a complete retard. but how the F do I download it? i've purchased it and nothng happens and have been looking for hours and cant find a download

Fixed, thank you for the proggy.

spent the first 4 5 mins Renewing crabs.

really takes a toll on Xp/h

issue2.jpg

issue 2 is this stupid spot he stands in every time when he aint know what to do

issue%203.jpg

all things that affect XP/H... 

i suggest adding separate world hopping features & Options.

player limit world hopping or something

spent the first 4 5 mins Renewing crabs.

really takes a toll on Xp/h

issue 2 is this stupid spot he stands in every time when he aint know what to do

all things that affect XP/H... 

i suggest adding separate world hopping features & Options.

player limit world hopping or something

If you have an issue, fill out a bug report and pm or skype me.

Loving the script!! Got me some good xp gains so far, however, I noticed it tries to reset many times.

Ive been using and its been fine, however when I try to now start bot the small table to start the box is not opening ? it just a white box..

I am also getting this, although your slayer script GUI loads with no issues Mute.

01fea388a2.png

No firewall prompts when launching script so not blocked the paint from loading etc.

Edited by lawlz1

Working fine for me. Please take the time to read the OP it has all the answers you need.

TRiBot freezing or white GUI? Read this first:

Java 7 support has been removed. The notice that this script requires Java 8 has been up for over a month now. If you have not yet upgraded to Java 8 do so now.

download.mutesscripts.com

9e12e6d614.gif

If they're already in there, change them from denied to always allow.

Make sure you're using java 8.

Hey guys how has the ban rate been on this script? Have not used it for awhile but did not have much luck in the past due to the extremely high ban rate at rock crabs. Script was flawless though!

As long as you bot intelligently you shouldn't have an issue.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/35728-tutorial-for-safe-botting/

I've checked my tribot firewall and made sure I was running Java 8. Still shows nothing for the bot window?

Hi!

I was about to buy this script, but first i wanted to test the trial version.

Problem is i am only getting a blank box that is grey?

Regards

I've done what you've advised still white box, I've had to start using another scrip, id rather use yours. As I said it worked fine before so must be something you've changed? I don't have Skype man

Yes I've been working on a solution. Please try it again, and let me know if it's working now.

What is your issue?:Will not select YES on the travel to waterbirth NPCChat.
What happened exactly?:when banking for supplies it will walk to the boat, select travel and click through the chat options until the YES NO message. It will then reloop the travel portion of the script, making the character loop continuously. 
What Area were you on?: West waterbirth
What was the status on the paint?: returning.
Who is your slayer master?: not applicable

Client debug?:
[16:53:52] Starting client.

[16:57:53] Downloading script 'Mute's Rock Crab Killer'.
[16:57:55] Script Started: Mute's Rock Crab Killer.
[16:57:59] Login bot started.
[16:57:59] Login Bot: Login...
[16:58:18] Login bot succeeded.
[17:09:07] Your character has not moved in five minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
[17:12:21] Player is in spot, waiting 2 minutes to hop.
[17:12:34] Script Ended: Mute's Rock Crab Killer.
[17:13:01] Downloading script 'Mute's Rock Crab Killer'.
[17:13:03] Script Started: Mute's Rock Crab Killer.
[17:14:20] Script Ended: Mute's Rock Crab Killer.
[17:16:56] Downloading script 'Mute's Rock Crab Killer'.
[17:16:58] Script Started: Mute's Rock Crab Killer.
[17:19:35] Selected food: 329
[17:19:43] Detected freezing, restarting walkPath... < - Looping the travel to waterbirth.
[17:20:34] Detected freezing, restarting walkPath...
[17:21:12] Detected freezing, restarting walkPath...
[17:22:17] Detected freezing, restarting walkPath...

Please Maintain your script. We already have one premium rock crabs script being neglected on tribot.

What is your issue?: Resets every 2-3min.
What happened exactly?: It runs to reset eveyr 2-3minutes. Just got the script but cant use it because its just asking for a ban.
What task were you on?: Crabs, Waterbirth or Relleka, didnt make a different.

Please fix this asap...

Script seems to try to renew crabs on waterbirth everytime there isnt a crab to kill.

Like it's not detecting that you simply have killed all of the crabs, and none have spawned yet.

Added you on skype, perhaps I have some settings messed up.

Updated, please let me know if it's working better via skype.

What is your issue?:Will not select YES on the travel to waterbirth NPCChat.

What happened exactly?:when banking for supplies it will walk to the boat, select travel and click through the chat options until the YES NO message. It will then reloop the travel portion of the script, making the character loop continuously. 

What Area were you on?: West waterbirth

What was the status on the paint?: returning.

Who is your slayer master?: not applicable

Client debug?:

Please Maintain your script. We already have one premium rock crabs script being neglected on tribot.

I don't know why you seem to think I'm neglecting any of my scripts? I posted 3 days ago, and no one has complained since--it's not like I use the script myself. But anyway, NPCChat is a client issue, and from what you posted that seems to match. If you want to show me exactly what you mean on Skype, I'd be glad to take a look.

What is your issue?: Resets every 2-3min.

What happened exactly?: It runs to reset eveyr 2-3minutes. Just got the script but cant use it because its just asking for a ban.

What task were you on?: Crabs, Waterbirth or Relleka, didnt make a different.

Please fix this asap...

Submitted an update, let me know if it's working better via PM or Skype.