Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs, and Waterbirth]

How does this not have banking? Once you run out of food, you simply die with no fail safes.

How does this not have any fail safes? Why don't you put up a warning: don't buy this if you're a pure because I didn't bother to put a fail safe or banking.

The free script is better than this, I used it with no issues.

I've now watched the script die 2 times with food in the invent. No reason why, just 2 crabs on me and for some reason it won't click the food.

It randomly just freezes and stands still and needs to be reset. It'll just log in and logout every 10 minutes basically getting your account banned.

This happened overnight and logged in and out for 7 hours every 6 minutes.

It needs to be babysat often. This script is basically a perfect way to get banned.

tl;dr  Script is very broken currently and needs to be babysat. Account is now banned.

OP is not active on the thread and could honestly give 2 fucks about it as it seems. Script has been broken for awhile.

@Mute

Edited by blindsniper

On 4/23/2018 at 3:44 AM, sonnyjohn said:

this works?...

Yes

14 minutes ago, cocotrash said:

Can you make it stay on a position and like I was afking the same spot of crabs? in sand crabs

Yes, use the afking option

Posted (edited)

Why doenst it drink potions?

edit:

Script is broken on every location, doesn't renew aggresion anywhere just gets stuck in a loop. It's slow when you don't afk in a spot. Doesn't drink potions most of the time and when it does it gets stuck in dropping a vial. I'd like a refund.

Edited by Nerdparty

On 4/26/2018 at 12:37 AM, Nerdparty said:

Why doenst it drink potions?

edit:

Script is broken on every location, doesn't renew aggresion anywhere just gets stuck in a loop. It's slow when you don't afk in a spot. Doesn't drink potions most of the time and when it does it gets stuck in dropping a vial. I'd like a refund.

I have issued you a refund, sorry about that.

I purchased this and I am fine with the slightly slower xp rates from not afking in 1 spot but the bot does not renew aggression. After 20 minutes whenever the sand crabs at the west spot stop being aggressive it just moves back and forth 10 squares over and over again. I don't need a refund as I would like to support your work and any further updates, but once this is fixed and in a usable state If I could be credited a 2 week license to make of for the time lost that would be great. Intend to use this script many more times in the future once it is fixed.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:44 AM, doggie47 said:

only does one crab for me a time, still drinks/eats and renews aggro.

Last update did seem to break the banking, hovers over it doesn't click it. @Mute could you look into this?

I did not update banking. Seems like the tribot update broke it. Is it still broken? Tribot has been receiving lots of updates recently.