Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs, and Waterbirth]

2 hours ago, Mute said:

Can you take a screenshot of what you're talking about please?

damn, it just happened to me again and i fixed it before reading this... but it happens a few times per hour actually it gets annoying i keep losing spots cause of it and its mad sus. Basically it stops in the middle of returning back to sand crabs and just sits there doing nothing until i click the minimap then it goes back to my spot. It probably gets stuck returning, you should check the code for while returning.

On 3/26/2017 at 1:27 PM, Mute said:

Can you take a screenshot of what you're talking about please?

come on man, can you fix this... a paid script should not have such a bug that doesn't allow the script to run more than 30 mins without babysitting... it's been a week, here's a screenshot.. The character gets stuck on the red rectangular spot. And resetting in general is bad, even when it is successful and reaches the original spot, it does so by clicking on the minimap instead of the floor itself when im right next to the spot like two times and then it clicks the spot on the floor. This makes it take longer and look sus for no reason

fdb773391f.png

Edited by purerpker8

39 minutes ago, Mute said:

Should be fixed now

can u redo the resetting part please. For the 4 spot location when it resets, it doesnt go straight up, instead it run Northwest then runs southwest and then runs east back to the spot, it just makes it so much longer and leaves the spot open for a long time and messes up everyone else who is afk'ing because when it runs east it runs through other spots..

Edited by purerpker8

49 minutes ago, purerpker8 said:

can u redo the resetting part please. For the 4 spot location when it resets, it doesnt go straight up, instead it run Northwest then runs southwest and then runs east back to the spot, it just makes it so much longer and leaves the spot open for a long time and messes up everyone else who is afk'ing because when it runs east it runs through other spots..

No, you paid $2, of which I got $1.4. I'm not going to customize the script just for you, sorry.

8 hours ago, daledd said:

Why does the script not re-equip my dragon scimitar after using my dds as spec weapon?

Also does this script not have a save settings feature?

It does. Refunded, please don't repurchase, thanks :)

Hey, when I am running the bot at West Releka, eventually it will just get stuck at the edge of the fence, where the fence meets the water, and it says "walking to crabs", but it doesn't move from that spot. It will continue the script though, if I click on the mini map somewhere else. Let me know if you need anything else. Also, I'm not sure if its supposed to be that way, but I set it to only loot my knives I am using, but it picks up junk like oyster shells and what not and it doesn't drop them when it goes to the bank. Any help with that?

1a82af508a85bc4d0e559afa0abc7e1e.png

Edited by ALPHAasFUQ
  • Like 1

On 2017-04-07 at 4:25 AM, ALPHAasFUQ said:

Hey, when I am running the bot at West Releka, eventually it will just get stuck at the edge of the fence, where the fence meets the water, and it says "walking to crabs", but it doesn't move from that spot. It will continue the script though, if I click on the mini map somewhere else. Let me know if you need anything else. Also, I'm not sure if its supposed to be that way, but I set it to only loot my knives I am using, but it picks up junk like oyster shells and what not and it doesn't drop them when it goes to the bank. Any help with that?

Had the same issue, I fixed it by going to the east rock crabs. 

Edited by iFluffee
Sales trash.

6 hours ago, Soulbanner said:

For some reason it wont stand stil if i set a tile at sand crabs it looks like the tile thing is bugged because everytime i try to set a tile nothing happens and qwhen i start the bot it runs east all the way and repeats that. do you maybe know whats wrong?

I don't really understand what you're talking about, can you upload a screenshot of your gui?

12 hours ago, ALPHAasFUQ said:

I'm pretty sure it accidentally misclicks them; it's not purposefully looting them. Whenever it gets stuck, please print a stack trace (Script > Print stack trace) and send that to me.

G'day Mute, idk if this is just me or what, every time at east rellekka spot, my account dies (dunno if it just suicides due to no more food left or what). Not home to baby sit, Next time it happens am i able to send you some more details with what you want to be able to fix that, apart from that the script is great mate.

@Mute tried both lg and non lg and im
getting this in bot debug

• [18:00:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [18:00:22] at scripts.scripts.crabs.gui.h.a(Controller.java:932)
  • [18:00:22] at scripts.scripts.crabs.gui.h.initialize(Controller.java:631)
  • [18:00:22] at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
  • [18:00:22] at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
  • [18:00:22] at scripts.scripts.crabs.gui.a.L(Gui.java:122)
  • [18:00:22] at scripts.scripts.crabs.gui.a.a(Gui.java:110)
  • [18:00:23] at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
  • [18:00:23] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [18:00:23] at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
  • [18:00:23] at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
  • [18:00:23] at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
  • [18:00:23] at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
  • [18:00:23] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Getting this in script stack trace

• [18:01:20] Script Stack Trace:
  • [18:01:20] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [18:01:20] obf.NA.hA(kc:50)
  • [18:01:20] org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wz:141)
  • [18:01:20] scripts.scripts.crabs.Crabs.run(Crabs.java:280)
  • [18:01:20] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)