Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs,, and Waterbirth]

1,373 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, zMurdaaa said:

Has this been patched? It gets suck at the reset aggro.. I'm sure you're aware. HURRRRY THO I NEEED THIS SCRIPTTTTTTTTTTT

Nope the account I was using to fix it was unfortunately banned. Can someone lend me an account please :D?

@Mute

Is it possible that you will add a lifetime payment option for 1 auth? I would buy that ASAP, and I think others would too!

MrRoo

@Mute  Banking at the East and West SAND crabs does not work. It just runs back and forth on the beach

9 minutes ago, Baez said:

@Mute  Banking at the East and West SAND crabs does not work. It just runs back and forth on the beach

Do you have teamviewer, or can you join my discord?

Cannon is bugged, it will sit there only loading cannon and won't eat food. Will then bank, leaving cannon there and gets bugged at bank constantly trying to look for cannon (which is left behind). Luckily I was babysitting as I ran back to pick up the cannon. Really hope it didn't set any flags on why I left cannon and bank everything twice tho...

1 hour ago, rbruno93 said:

Cannon is bugged, it will sit there only loading cannon and won't eat food. Will then bank, leaving cannon there and gets bugged at bank constantly trying to look for cannon (which is left behind). Luckily I was babysitting as I ran back to pick up the cannon. Really hope it didn't set any flags on why I left cannon and bank everything twice tho...

Cannon is broken and will likely be removed soon.

7 minutes ago, rbruno93 said:

Ah.. did not see that, do you know if theres any cannon scripts working?

Probably not efficiently. Jagex removed the setting that allowed you to detect how many cannonballs are left in your cannon.

Also just blowing some smoke here, why not put the cannon refill on a timer instead of on a refill basis? Randomized from 10-20 seconds per reload

10 minutes ago, rbruno93 said:

Also just blowing some smoke here, why not put the cannon refill on a timer instead of on a refill basis? Randomized from 10-20 seconds per reload

not "efficient"

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 0:53 PM, Tunochin said:

What feature does this have that makes it worth it over the currently available script?

What makes it worthy is that its made by @Mute  I mean try this out its amazing bro

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Tanged said:

not "efficient"

but... at least it would work? id rather have less efficient then nothing at all lol