Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs,, and Waterbirth]

1,373 posts in this topic

Sigh, not sure how but I randomly died last night gf 40k iron arrows. My main problem is that the script doesnt run more then 5 hours at a time for me and idk why but this script makes my comp very laggy. But im going to stick to training strength, i tried the loot arrow option but it crashed every time I started it

Probably a random event, I'm not sure why your comp gets laggy? I'll check out the loot arrow option, thanks.

To people whom are wondering to buy this script i can ensure you it works really good, am currently 87 str with my 1 def str pure, and i have been using this script for over a week, sometimes you might get minor issues but mute-x is fixing errors quickly

Really recommend this script to you all

bot gets stuck at bank, status says banking for food but its just right clicking on different items. Nothing shown on client debug, it said this on bot debug. It doesnt either work if u try start by crabs, status still says banking food

• [11:35:24] jan 16, 2014 11:35:24 FM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.  

What version were you running: newest
What is your issue: the script wont do anything besides run to the bank
How do you think it happened exactly: no idea your script is messed up it wont attack a crab it runs to the bank. i just bought this script today and figured it would be running and apparently it doesnt work at all
Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100% every time

What version were you running: newest

What is your issue: the script wont do anything besides run to the bank

How do you think it happened exactly: no idea your script is messed up it wont attack a crab it runs to the bank. i just bought this script today and figured it would be running and apparently it doesnt work at all

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100% every time

This script is flawless bud ive been using it for a while now, rs was just updated let the scripters rewrite their source:) everything would be fine

Just purchased this.

I can see mute is consistently online which provides me with comfort for support in relation to his scripts.

will post progress/update shortly.

1 person likes this

Just purchased this. I can see mute is consistently online which provides me with comfort for support in relation to his scripts. will post progress/update shortly.

Sounds good.

So far so good relekka east. however for waterbirth island it walks all the way there, takes the boat, and then just stands on the island next to the boat. doesn't seem to go any further from there.

also, is it possible to hide the paint at the moment?
I am unable to see if someone is speaking to me whilst babysitting

So far so good relekka east. however for waterbirth island it walks all the way there, takes the boat, and then just stands on the island next to the boat. doesn't seem to go any further from there.

also, is it possible to hide the paint at the moment?

I am unable to see if someone is speaking to me whilst babysitting

Yeah click the little red crab, and i'll check that out, thanks.

Fence seems to still be an issue at least for West Crabs, found myself in the mining area to the south again, and for some reason - not sure what causes it - while attacking crabs it'll stop and status changes to walking to crabs and it'll go all the way back to bank and then go back to crabs.. Kinda weird.

same, my bot wants to keep running to the west mining area?? Was running fine for 3:30 hours and now just spam clicks the west mining area while im on the east side???

Edit: I restarted the bot and now everything works fine? flawless killing like always, seemed to be something with the "Miles" random. Because after I got the random it was spam clicking the west mining area for 30 minutes. Hope it can be fixed :)

Edited by Angel Dust
1 person likes this

It keep giving me a msg saying 'A request has been made to connect to 'download.mutesscripts.com' (cannot,resolve). Select an action.'\

then it says like select and option allow once, then the whole client freezes ? whats this?

It keep giving me a msg saying 'A request has been made to connect to 'download.mutesscripts.com' (cannot,resolve). Select an action.'\

then it says like select and option allow once, then the whole client freezes ? whats this?

Yeah my client is doing the same thing im going to try to run it without lite mode on and see if that helps ! 

Please go to your tribot client firewall, under View > firewall, and make sure you haven't denied anything. Once you've done so, rerun my script, and select always allow on all of the prompts that follow. Thanks.

Im still having no luck with waterbirth.

It doesn't withdraw 1k coins out to take the boat, I have to withdraw htem manually.

It does however take the boat to the island, once it arrives at the island, it states "attacking crab.." however goes no further.

Im still having no luck with waterbirth.

It doesn't withdraw 1k coins out to take the boat, I have to withdraw htem manually.

It does however take the boat to the island, once it arrives at the island, it states "attacking crab.." however goes no further.

Yeah I haven't been able to code that 1k coins thing because it doesn't occur for me. Can you please add me on skype so you could help me configure it?: mute-x

Yeah I haven't been able to code that 1k coins thing because it doesn't occur for me. Can you please add me on skype so you could help me configure it?: mute-x

Yeah no problem, I'm located in Australia and currently at work.

Once i'm at home I will add you and give you a hand.

cheers

Problem: Once the crabs on the East part become dormant and won't attack my guy starts walking all the way back to the cammy bank? it only happens if the crabs on the east side stop attacking?

edit: Walks all the way back to the front of the cammy bank, and then walks back to the east side crabs?

Edited by Angel Dust