Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs, and Waterbirth]

Does it not support waterbirth at all?

It does, I just guess there are some problems with it. Please add me on skype so I can figure them out with you: mute-x

Haven't seen it happen myself but a couple times I've came back to find myself stuck inside Mining area to the south… Idk how that even happens as gate doesn't stay open & requires to be click on.

Oh that's weird haha, I'll add something for that today, thanks.

Can you do a little tutorial on how to run the bot? I must be stupid because I try to get it to run and everytime I try it stops.

No, it's very easy to set up. Add me on skype and I'll help you via screenshare: mute-x

Bot is working really good, only issue that sometimes occur and can be a problem is the fence when you train at east location, am wondering if your going to do an update to fix this known issue?

Great work else!

What's the problem with the fence?

My skype isn't working for some reason. Mind messaging me over forums instead?

Sure no problem.

So far its gotten better however script randomly stopped at bank, and while at easts it tries to click on crabs on the west side making us stand still at the fence for hours

Should be fixed in 0.1.4, thanks!

It does, I just guess there are some problems with it. Please add me on skype so I can figure them out with you: mute-x

Oh that's weird haha, I'll add something for that today, thanks.

No, it's very easy to set up. Add me on skype and I'll help you via screenshare: mute-x

What's the problem with the fence?

As "foreverbot" said, it get stuck while training at east by the fence because its trying to attack crabs on west area

Last 2 days the script has been working very bad, it fails do to randoms and logs out, it still gets stuck at the fence beetwen west and east location and it logs out randomly..

I have no affiliation with randoms, and I was unaware it was STILL getting stuck at the fence.

I have no affiliation with randoms, and I was unaware it was STILL getting stuck at the fence.

Oh okay, but tbh the randoms isnt that a big problem. The thing is that its better to train at east location as a str pure cuz of no hobgoblins attacks u there. I dont know why but the scripts just ends sometime, couple of days ago i could run the script for over 10 hours without a brake... and now it ends after like 30 min.

I dont mean to complain, i really appreciete your effort of trying to improving this script and this is one of the best combat scripts out there!

Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

The fence was fixed for a little while, now the issue is back and for some reason when I use default transportation to go back to bank it clicks to the fence area.

Oh okay thanks. Should be fixed in 0.1.6

Oh okay, but tbh the randoms isnt that a big problem. The thing is that its better to train at east location as a str pure cuz of no hobgoblins attacks u there. I dont know why but the scripts just ends sometime, couple of days ago i could run the script for over 10 hours without a brake... and now it ends after like 30 min.

I dont mean to complain, i really appreciete your effort of trying to improving this script and this is one of the best combat scripts out there!

Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

I'm not sure why it ends after 30 minutes.. Can you add me on skype: mute-x, and leave your client open after it crashes, so I can fix it please.

Thanks!

Edited by Mute

Sigh, not sure how but I randomly died last night gf 40k iron arrows. My main problem is that the script doesnt run more then 5 hours at a time for me and idk why but this script makes my comp very laggy. But im going to stick to training strength, i tried the loot arrow option but it crashed every time I started it