Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mute

[$1.99][ABCv2 Level 10]◄Mute's Crab Killer►[East & West Rellekka, East & West Sand Crabs, and Waterbirth]

1,397 posts in this topic

...always use start script, never use re-run

◄Mute's Crab Killer

Over 4 billion exp gained overall with this script!

Current Version: 2.4.0

click below to BUY now!

yqBKy4H.png

BUG REPORT FORMAT:

What is your issue?:
What happened exactly?:
What was the status on the paint?:
What location were you in?
Bot debug?:
Client debug?:

HOW TO GET CLIENT AND BOT DEBUG:

b3a67a9c84b5077d965254fc5b263131.gif

TRiBot freezing, white GUI, or not loading? Do this first:

Insert these into your tribot firewall:

download.mutesscripts.com

9e12e6d614.gif

If they're already in there, change them from denied to always allow.

DO NOT POST THAT THE SCRIPT WON'T LOAD. PM ME INSTEAD AND I WILL HELP YOU.

Features and gui

GranularHalfIslandcanary.gif

Interactive paint

MeekDependableAmericancrow.gif

Dynamic Signatures

Everyone.png

REPLACE "YOUR_USERNAME_HERE" WITH YOUR TRiBOT FORUM USERNAME!

[url=http://tribot.org/forums/topic/25753-599]http://download.mutesscripts.com/products/dynamic/crabs/YOUR_USERNAME_HERE.png[/url]

How to use:

• Start either by the crabs, or at the bank with food and whatever else you want in your inventory
  • Load the script, and input your settings
  • Start the script!

Proggies (Click here for recent runs)

3 people like this

What feature does this have that makes it worth it over the currently available script?

Every feature, plus this will have waterbirths, and it's only 5 dollars for 5 instances. It has every feature the other script has, it's cheaper, and will support 3 places.

Every feature, plus this will have waterbirths, and it's only 5 dollars for 5 instances. It has every feature the other script has, it's cheaper, and will support 3 places.

So you're just undercutting someone...

Nope, just meeting the standard. Please keep on topic, only about bugs, and whatnot. If you have any other concerns, feel free to pm me, or add me on skype: mute-x.

Thanks.

1 person likes this

The other crab script is a blatant rip-off for the amount of work he has to put in.  He created two scripts out of a single monster because one is a single boat ride away?  I wouldn't be surprised if he spent less than like 5 hours to script both of his bots.  He should be happy with the ~10k hes made off such a little amount of work.  Personally I am glad there is a new crab script available that is adequately priced and has ALL of the features that should be included.  If you were going to attempt to purchase 5 instances of the other crab bot at both locations you would be spending $36....

Edited by skilled
5 people like this

Just purchased :) will post a proggy tomorrow morning.

Edit: A dynamic sig would be cool! And eventually cannon support? I actually bought a cannon along with 10k cannonballs expecting this script to be able to use it :o all good though.

Edited by pkerman

Set up attacking east crabs but bot got stuck against gate clicking to run to the crabs in rellekka to the west; reset to attack the crabs to the west but when attacking West Crabs bot keeps going to little part of the island to the north where I get piled by hobgoblins + crabs and use up a lot of food :/ danged 1 defense, anyway to avoid that? (Image below)
nznmt2.png

Also, after teleing bot gets stuck at tele-spot until I rotate camera or click towards bank.. It is also breaking two tabs for every tele.

Edit: Woke up now to my account logging in and out and lumbridge death spot.. Unfortunate.

Edit #2: Ran again and within 2 hours came back to a login screen.. Think it got stuck at gate again? Debug below along with picture of where Bot keeps getting stuck at trying to run to the west..

xp3sw1.png

[08:33:51] We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.

• [08:34:01] We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.
  • [08:42:23] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [08:42:23] at scripts.RockCrabs.B(RockCrabs.java:307)
  • [08:42:23] at scripts.RockCrabs.G(RockCrabs.java:167)
  • [08:42:23] at scripts.RockCrabs.J(RockCrabs.java:700)
  • [08:42:23] at scripts.RockCrabs.run(RockCrabs.java:1049)
  • [08:42:23] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
  • [08:42:23] Script Ended: mxRockCrabKiller
Edited by pkerman

Just purchased :) will post a proggy tomorrow morning.

Edit: A dynamic sig would be cool! And eventually cannon support? I actually bought a cannon along with 10k cannonballs expecting this script to be able to use it :o all good though.

Set up attacking east crabs but bot got stuck against gate clicking to run to the crabs in rellekka to the west; reset to attack the crabs to the west but when attacking West Crabs bot keeps going to little part of the island to the north where I get piled by hobgoblins + crabs and use up a lot of food :/ danged 1 defense, anyway to avoid that? (Image below)

Also, after teleing bot gets stuck at tele-spot until I rotate camera or click towards bank.. It is also breaking two tabs for every tele.

Edit: Woke up now to my account logging in and out and lumbridge death spot.. Unfortunate.

Edit #2: Ran again and within 2 hours came back to a login screen.. Think it got stuck at gate again? Debug below along with picture of where Bot keeps getting stuck at trying to run to the west..

Please combine your posts. Yes I just added a dynamic sig, and eventually over this winter break, cannon support.

Could you please add me on skype, the beta only lasted 2 days with no bug reports, so please forgive me.

Edited by Mute

Please combine your posts. Yes I just added a dynamic sig, and eventually over this winter break, cannon support.

Could you please add me on skype, the beta only lasted 2 days with no bug reports, so please forgive me.

Hey sorry about that I meant to group post must've messed up... Just trying to give as much feedback as possible! Theres no problem at all I'm sure you'll get it fixed your other scripts are flawless; I don't have Skype so can we pm? If not ill try to download Skype tonight.

Edit:

Running currently.. It stops unexpectedly.

• [03:44:25] Downloading script 'mxRockCrabKiller'.
  • [03:44:30] Script Started: mxRockCrabKiller.
  • [03:46:53] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [03:46:53] at scripts.RockCrabs.B(RockCrabs.java:170)
  • [03:46:53] at scripts.RockCrabs.G(RockCrabs.java:713)
  • [03:46:53] at scripts.RockCrabs.run(RockCrabs.java:1094)
  • [03:46:53] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
  • [03:46:54] Script Ended: mxRockCrabKiller. 
Edited by pkerman
1 person likes this

Ran again.. Got piled by hobgoblins again in the west crabs, let it play out to see how bot would handle.. HP dropped low so bot tele'd.. then tele'd again.. and again! Lol. Broke like 5 tabs eating 1 lob in between tele'ing. 

Hey sorry about that I meant to group post must've messed up... Just trying to give as much feedback as possible! Theres no problem at all I'm sure you'll get it fixed your other scripts are flawless; I don't have Skype so can we pm? If not ill try to download Skype tonight.

Edit:

Running currently.. It stops unexpectedly.

Ran again.. Got piled by hobgoblins again in the west crabs, let it play out to see how bot would handle.. HP dropped low so bot tele'd.. then tele'd again.. and again! Lol. Broke like 5 tabs eating 1 lob in between tele'ing. 

At least it didn't die, haha. Try the east crabs if you don't want to fight the hobogoblins. If the unexpected crashing is still occuring, please add me on skype: mute-x

1 person likes this

sir can you pleas help me set this up it wont work i need help setting it up.. if you have a skype that would be the best way

There is a big problem at waterbirth island. when the kill the rock crabs after a while they dont respon to you.. and the bot just sits there trying to click on the rock crabs when it should be walking to the west or east to get them to respon  to you again.. then lastley i think you need to update it or something it is very lagggy on the waterbirth bot.. but when i use the others have no problem

Edited by joedirt

stops suddenly running at East Crabs

• [00:51:52] Script Started: mxRockCrabKiller.
  • [00:58:16] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [00:58:16] at scripts.RockCrabs.E(RockCrabs.java:172)
  • [00:58:16] at scripts.RockCrabs.J(RockCrabs.java:733)
  • [00:58:16] at scripts.RockCrabs.run(RockCrabs.java:1130)
  • [00:58:16] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
  • [00:58:16] Script Ended: mxRockCrabKiller. 

stops suddenly running at East Crabs

Yeah, I've already fixed that, and will upload an update soon.

Nice, any update for the bug where it tries to run west from east crabs and gets stuck at barriers? Also I think pot support might be a little bugged.. Was running earlier and bot wouldn't pot but did withdraw the pots.

Nice, any update for the bug where it tries to run west from east crabs and gets stuck at barriers? Also I think pot support might be a little bugged.. Was running earlier and bot wouldn't pot but did withdraw the pots.

Oh, I forgot to add drinking haha! Added in 0.1.0!

Edited by Mute
1 person likes this

the script closes on me every time i try to start it

Add me on skype: mute-x

I'll help you out

Im thinking of buying this script, I just wanted to know if you knew what the ban rate was on this?  Seems like to me bans would be very high cause of such a good training area?

WOW this bot is not good at all...cant bank right or even take the boat to waterbirth island..

I cannot get bot to pull the right items out of the bank.

Bot when talking to Jarvald just starts clicking everywhere.

WOW this bot is not good at all...cant bank right or even take the boat to waterbirth island..

I cannot get bot to pull the right items out of the bank.

Bot when talking to Jarvald just starts clicking everywhere.

Chill out man, add me on skype, i'll fix your bugs: mute-x