Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[FREE] ExMerch - Anti lure, Antiscam, Flawless, Fast, low CPU, MULTIPLE ITEM BUYING / MULTI SELLING / SET SELLING

ExMerch v1 by Erickho123

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/28825-exmerch-pro-sale-multi-sell-buysell-multi-buy-merchanting-set-selling-antilure-blacklist-feature/

If you want multi selling and some other new features, check out the premium verison

(NO WORRIES< this script will remain free  ;))

The script is free forever.
Feel free to donate or overbuy my gold to feed duh famry.

Anti lure

if walked too far away, it'll walk back to your starting position

Anti scam

if trade values are different, then it will decline

Multiple Item buying

Buy multple items at once, even in the same trade window or one by one.

Seperate your item ids with a comma Example:Item id: 432,546,443,561

Seperate your item prices corersponding with the item id with a comma. Example: 1000,3000,495,270

Low CPU

Doesn't use much cpu, it's a merchant script.

Anti scam

Fast at recognizing trades, trading, and inputting values along with the fastest typing method.

Automatic name grabbing

Tired of those merchers that asks you type in the item name? Well this purely uses IDS and still has anti scam

Saving / Loading settings

loads / save specific profiles so easier to use

Download
Click here to view it in the repo. 

(cloudnine)

Don't be a leecher
Please leave proggies, feedback, suggestions, & maybe even a like. Enjoy!

Tons of people use this. This script has sold billions of gold worth of items, yet I haven't a single like on this thread, and I've gotten only a few thank you's. The only people who reply are usually the ones who are too ignorant to figure out the extremely simple GUI. If you don't feel like leaving a reply, the least you can do is hit the like button. Thank you to those who actually care to leave thanks.

blacklist timer - after x seconds it will block the user and add him to black list in which it will not trade the user again

item delay - delay of in which the bot will put up the item / cash in the trade

clear blacklist - after x seconds it will clear the blacklist so people who was previously blacklisted can trade you again

Max trades - this is for max trades attempts before added to blacklist. each start with 0 and added up everytime they decline. Each user have its own individual count, after the user has pass the max trade amount, it'lll stop trading them and add them to black list. 

all of these are in seconds if they deal with timers

The script is free forever,  Get into lite mode.
Edited by erickho123
  • Like 48

Array

• [15:42:22] Script Started: ExMerch. 

[15:42:22] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scripts/utils/trading/Trading 

[15:42:22] at scripts.exmerchfree.Main.E(Main.java:103) 

[15:42:22] at scripts.exmerchfree.Main.run(Main.java:301) 

[15:42:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

[15:42:22] Script Ended: ExMerch. 

Thank you, works nicely so far.

<3

e. It's only counting only the first trade in # sold (dunno if it happens in buy).

so:

if it sells 300 fire runes in the first trade it'll update the counter to 300

then if it sells 500 fire runes in the second trade the counter will remain at 300.

Edited by johndoe55

PM the id you are using

@ johndoe, are you sure this is happening? i set mines to sell my maple longbows this mroning and it worked fine

Yeah I swear it did I'll keep an eye on it and make sure you haven't updated it to fix it.

e. I guess I went crazy! It's counting correctly.

Antilure works very well but would be super to have a limit on how many times you can be lured. Right now someone can attempt to lure you for hours.

Edited by johndoe55

idk if this is only happening to me but when i try to stop script it keeps going haha..i have to close client in order for it to work.

No idea, try restarting your client and tell me if this occurs again

Repo update finally updated, added a mini blacklist (blacklists users after 30secs) and fixed a bug with pots which is all updated (about time!)