Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bramstep

Show proxies as a self-chosen name.

Show proxies as a name chosen by you?   7 members have voted

1. 1. Show proxies as a name chosen by you?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

What I would like to suggest, is that besides the actual proxy and its port, the username and the password of the proxy, we should also be able to type in a 'name' for the proxy. This would make it way easier for goldfarmers to set up their accounts and not logging in 2 accounts on the same proxy.

For example, you have 10 goldfarm accounts; Farmer1, farmer2, farmer3, ... till farmer10.
So, you load up TriBot, and you are at the log in screen. Instead of having to chose a proxy from the list of 10 proxies that are all numbers followed by their ports, we would be able to have a more organised list of our proxies. For example I could then set my first proxy as 'Farmer1', my second proxy as 'Farmer2' and so on. 
That + the client showing what proxy u are on (showing the self-set name) , could easily give us goldfarmers a view on what client should be running what account, and avoid people their proxies getting banned because they accidently logged in 2 bots on the same proxy.

I hope you can see the advantages of this like I see them. 
Thanks

EDIT: Another advantage of this would be this; if an account gets banned, you would be able to see what IP could be flagged. If this feature should not come, u will never be sure what IP it was ur on, and u could start botting on that flagged IP again.

Edited by Bramstep

Although I don't have a Farm. I agree with this and it will benefit all the botters making a farm. This should definitely be added

This has been implemented, click proxies and then "nickname" them ;)

Combined with my thread this would be excellent. Where it says "TriBot Old school - The Desktop Botting Solution" at the top of the windodw description they should add the nickname of the proxy so you know which account to log into :) 

Edited by GPx

This has been implemented, click proxies and then "nickname" them ;)

Combined with my thread this would be excellent. Where it says "TriBot Old school - The Desktop Botting Solution" at the top of the windodw description they should add the nickname of the proxy so you know which account to log into :)

When i click proxies at the login screen of the client, all i can enter is the proxy, the port, the username and the password. Nothing more?

Edited by Bramstep

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead