Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tunochin

Aziz Shavershian Appreciation/Motivation Thread

14 posts in this topic

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian , better known by his Internet handle Zyzz, was a Moscow-born Australian bodybuilderinternet celebrity, personal trainermodeland a part-time stripper who established a cult following after posting multiple videos of himself on YouTube, starting in 2007. In late July 2011 he came to more general media attention when The Sydney Morning Herald published an article about the arrest of his older brother, Said Shavershian, for illegal possession of anabolic steroids. On 5 August 2011, whilst on holiday in Bangkok, Thailand, Aziz Shavershian suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 22.

Zyzz-in-the-Gym.jpg

Zyzz has been motivation to me, and I hope he is motivation to you.

Post your favorite Zyzz quotes, photos and videos here!

I have a huge poster of this on my ceiling, I look at it every time I wake and and before bed, it motivates me.

I would be nothing without zyzz

zyzz-workout-timeline-cover-photo.png

I have a huge poster of this on my ceiling, I look at it every time I wake and and before bed, it motivates me.

I would be nothing without zyzz

zyzz-workout-timeline-cover-photo.png

Nice! Will add that to my collection

On topic ~ Zyzz had a physique that was impossible not to admire..

Zyzz8.jpg

Fuck yeah Zyzz, RIP

Loving the support mate, lets prolong this mad cunts legacy!

nice body and stuff hell yeah, but imo he is a bit overrated. still nice physiq

Overrated? post a picture then you smally

nice body and stuff hell yeah, but imo he is a bit overrated. still nice physiq

How could he possibly be overrated? You cannot get a better body then his.. any less body fat or more muscle then that and you start to look like a freak.

Loving the support mate, lets prolong this mad cunts legacy!

Overrated? post a picture then you smally

because i say hes overrated im instand small? sure thanks idc, dont even know you.

but there allot other people with a better body 

How could he possibly be overrated? You cannot get a better body then his.. any less body fat or more muscle then that and you start to look like a freak.

while most of the people are are like zyzz this zyzz that... yeah it is a nice body, but there are greater people who are claiming to be naturel. still not hating on zyzz or something, dont get me wrong :Ö

while most of the people are are like zyzz this zyzz that... yeah it is a nice body, but there are greater people who are claiming to be naturel. still not hating on zyzz or something, dont get me wrong :Ö

During his lifetime, Zyzz had quite possibly the most symmetric and proportional physique..

because i say hes overrated im instand small? sure thanks idc, dont even know you.

but there allot other people with a better body 

Don't judge people unless you are prepared to be judged

He wasn't known for his size.. it was his physique/attitude.

If only our god still walked among us.
RIP Zyzz, your legacy shall be forever passed on my brother.