Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

Array

i know randoms is not the script but the client.

but still, the courses are very bugged. I mean, Ape Atoll could get an EASY 40k xp/h

it only does 31k xp/h... with lowest mouse speed and everything.

Pllivneach is very bugged, sometimes it just goes into a building, the curtain closes and itll stand there for a while.

Relekka also ver y bugged

and I have ROOFTOPS off. Im not that stupid lol

Please fix random bugs, because sometimes random appears in other side and bot clicking on random npc and I get message "I can't reach" that mean bot is dead.. And bot stand for a long time untill random kick u or until lot out (im not sure about log out)

That is the big problem. Bot cant run properly all the time... And looks botlike when standing for a long time and trying to talk to event npc.

can u please fix the varrock and fally course im keep getting stuck, the varrock one gets stuck at the ledge (2nd to last part of course) and does nothing. the 2nd thing with varrock is when it drops down at the end of the course it gets stuck and does nothing yet again.

ORa46ra.png

didnt take screenie of 2nd spot the bot seems to get stuck at but happens often 

sorry but im not too impressed with the script so far :\

Having the same problem @varrock..

Please fix this..!

Just bought this... No offence or anything but you shouldn't be selling a script that is so buggy... Doesn't even do barb course,, Just sits there running not moving you ever..

My mistake I apologize, After 5 minutes the script started to work.

Edited by DyZaStaR

About to get 52 agility, pretty good script! On some courses it will get stuck if your camera is in a certain position. I suggest running this for 10 laps before going all night to make sure it's flawless. Currently getting 17k exp/hr at Fally. I'll update you once I move onto the wildy course!

Update: 40k xp an hour at wildy :)

Update: Shit constantly freezes and it's annoying as fuck

Edited by seanyjp2

This script is so bot like...I wont be buying from you ever again :P  That and it still gets stuck on the same spot.  Seems like this bot isnt dependable at all.

"same spot" , please elaborate.

I will be looking into Varrock/Falador courses as that seems to be the only two reported with actual issues. Anyone have screenshots of the locations you are getting stuck?

the spots ive noticed are the one posted above and this one

EpHYZsT.png

-I also fail at that rooftop like 10% of the time. Cannot leave this bot on for an hour withouth babysitting.

- Script ended  ~Random appeard bot started clicking on random while on other roof untiil random failed and script stopped ~ (Happens frequently)

Hope you had a nice holiday tho!

Edited by hereisme

Another bug (Seers rooftops):
-First house it climbs it walks to the west and walks to a certain spot (left downside of the building) after that it clicks to jump the obstacle, but when it missclicks it walks back again to the spot it came from BEFORE trying it again. (So isntead of trying it again it first walks back to the older spot which is unnececary and very bot like)

Another bug (Seers rooftops):

-First house it climbs it walks to the west and walks to a certain spot (left downside of the building) after that it clicks to jump the obstacle, but when it missclicks it walks back again to the spot it came from BEFORE trying it again. (So isntead of trying it again it first walks back to the older spot which is unnececary and very bot like)

If you misclick, it could result from hardware lag or connection issues. Not much I can do about that, it will recover itself though and keep going.

Got banned on both my account using this script. The weird thing is that they said it was a "goldfarming bot".

One account was on the Varrock course, and the other was on the one where the rockcrabs are.

Beware.

Gold farming... in agility, very strange.