Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

dont know if retard or not.. still deciding . cause you dont listen -.- You just wanna cry about the script.

Yes youre but you also get more the higher youre . So im saying insted of this retard crying about it being glitchy.. why not run it on a course that it doesnt get stuck on. then go to seers. like wildy is 20+k /hour  -.- and once hes at Seers he will get more Marks of grace and hour. But hey the kids ingorant

Keep it on topic. This thread is to report bugs and post progress reports. If you're going to argue take it to Pm.

Array

Please fix spam clicking when bot returning to start position. [Rellekka rooftop]

Spam counts: about 5-8 clicks per second every time he returns to start postiion (last clicks on minimap is spamming).

Please check it... I wonder I get cought by Jagex auto bot detect..

• Like 1

stuck.jpg

Constantly getting stuck here. Cursor moves in small circles constantly clicking but never moves on unless I click manually.

Im having this exact same problem and from a little lite reading its been happening since your earliest version. Sometimes it will do the hover for a few minutes then click object, or it will hover indefinitely. The longest I got the hover to go for before manually ending was 6 minutes. This one spot causes the most problems, but there are occasions where it wont click the last object in the course and it will start a timeout/log in loop. Sort of disappointed for the price, but its better than the free ones.

Congrats! How long did that take approx? I was working on the cape but got banned, so as soon as I get unbanned I'm going for it.

Thanks!:) around 2-3weeks from 46

does anyone having problem with loading this script?

sometime it take forever to start the script and pop up the GUI

Run in lite-mode. Saves CPU and reduces start-up time, I noticed this myself.

Pollivneach and Relekka are sooooo glitchy. Xp/h is bad.

Pollivneach only 25k xp/h [im 85 agi]

Relekka 38k xp/h

Relekka bug -> sometimes after a lap it walks into the Relekka Hall [fremennik trial starting point] all the way in, which loses alot of time + make you look VERY BOTLIKE..

A little bug @seers rooftop,

the first building (bank)

-climbs wall

-clicks somewhere west (looks like same spot all the time tbh.)

-clicks the obstacle (this is where it goes wrong sometimes)

When it misses the obstacle it clicks back again to the spot it clicks where it climbs up the building which is veryyy bot like.

(If you don;t understand I will make you a short video/picture.

Xp/rates is not what I thought it would be so going to try ape atoll course now.

please fix the script. It's pretty SHIT at the moment. Like really.

Just got back to find out that I was standing on a random palce in runescape [obv because of random] for more than 2 hours! That's VERY BOTLIKE. 

At least, if a random fails and you get tele'd, let the bot LOGOUT to enhance security against bans..

Also, please fix ape atoll.. At the obstacle after the monkeybars it takes 10+ seconds to click it.

Also fix Relekka course, it should be at least an easy 45k xp/h while atm it's 38k xp/h

Also, Pollivneach course is very buggy.

Just got back to find out that I was standing on a random palce in runescape [obv because of random] for more than 2 hours! That's VERY BOTLIKE. 

At least, if a random fails and you get tele'd, let the bot LOGOUT to enhance security against bans..

Also, please fix ape atoll.. At the obstacle after the monkeybars it takes 10+ seconds to click it.

Also fix Relekka course, it should be at least an easy 45k xp/h while atm it's 38k xp/h

Seers is also very buggy and I agree with you about the ape atoll course AND the random tele thing... (had the same)

The script doesn't have anything to do with randoms, its the client.

Increase to mouse speed to help at ape atol

I got 42k xp/h at Relleka, I didn't go to Relleka till 85.

I ran Pollivench from 70-85 w/ no probelms. Try turning off rooftops just type ::toggleroof into the chat. That fixed it for me.

Hoped this helped.