Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

hey usa could you add a option to either pick up marks of grace or not. Because i already have the full outfit and its just a little bit of an xp waste thanks

Never considered that, but you are actually right. I will be adding this, thanks.

Script fucks up at varrok on the last building I will try to add screen shots will edit this post.

This is one of 2 of the glitches :/ http://gyazo.com/87f89e39f256f4a79dc6eb6fb745eba7

Glitch number 2 : http://gyazo.com/22b9b00bb265e6d6b9a20e0cc4ac2f4d

The other one is kinda the same thing but shows me flooting off the building and the bot just stands there >.<

Edited by neonbing

Falador has a Glitch also : http://gyazo.com/e5c76ba3fe4eb72323c911e63d36fd73 kinda sucks cause this happens a lot to me.

This glitch sucks nuts -.- im having to baby sit it X_X and its 50-60 :( why me

Like as you can see.. its way off the target -.- its trying to click on nothing and sits there for hours if i would let it.. but im here showing the mouse where to click ,

Edited by neonbing

Ardougne is so flawless. Love the update. Amazing XP and amazing runtime. Best runtime I've had w/ your scripts. Progress Report:foHi3n6.png and still going as well. Will update if I hit 24 hours.

You kidding? Ardy is only course I'm running and I have to telly back or restart the script every hour..

Edited by Frosty_pops

Very glitchy script, I regret that I bought it...

@ Seer's it only does 25k xp/h for me AND now it EVERY time it falls from the roof (im 66 agi), it ends the script [says : We are No longer at  the Seer's roof course!]

.......... :[ 

Also, at what lvl do you stop failing Seer's?

Falador has a Glitch also : http://gyazo.com/e5c76ba3fe4eb72323c911e63d36fd73 kinda sucks cause this happens a lot to me.

This glitch sucks nuts -.- im having to baby sit it X_X and its 50-60 :( why me

Like as you can see.. its way off the target -.- its trying to click on nothing and sits there for hours if i would let it.. but im here showing the mouse where to click ,

The painted white model there is the object's bounds as determined by the client.... the fact that it is not clickable when the mouse is clearly ontop of the object is kinda stupid. I'll have to jimmy rig something on that obstacles, I will be home in 2 days and see what the best course of action is.

Dont get me wrong im loving this script but i cant get a proggy unless im baby sitting it cause its always turning off on me by getting tped away or just saying im not in Seer's anymore and loggs off >.< other then that. its getting me my Agility lvls so w.e

Dont get me wrong im loving this script but i cant get a proggy unless im baby sitting it cause its always turning off on me by getting tped away or just saying im not in Seer's anymore and loggs off >.< other then that. its getting me my Agility lvls so w.e

If you aren't in the course area and try to start the script, it will not start and tell you that you are not in the course area anymore.

If you are running the script and get teleported away, you aren't in the course area... therefore you cant possibly continue running the course.

I guess I'm confused at what you are reporting.

If you aren't in the course area and try to start the script, it will not start and tell you that you are not in the course area anymore.

If you are running the script and get teleported away, you aren't in the course area... therefore you cant possibly continue running the course.

This morning it failed the sandwichlady random event , I started the script in front of seers bank.. and it logged me out saying i wasnt near the course -.- when iwas a step away. another time this happend was when i was on the secound building ..

This morning it failed the sandwichlady random event , I started the script in front of seers bank.. and it logged me out saying i wasnt near the course -.- when iwas a step away. another time this happend was when i was on the secound building ..

Random's aren't controlled by the individual script, they're controlled by the client itself, you can report failed randoms here.

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/163-client-bugs/

Obvious solution.. Make it teleport back.