Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

6 hours ago, gzusgzus said:

script stops moving when it falls down in canifis

Purchased bot for this reason, to use Canifis, however, it falls down in the top left corner and doesn't move. Resorted to using a different rooftop until fixed.

Regards

On 5/12/2017 at 11:10 PM, Gottaway said:

Purchased bot for this reason, to use Canifis, however, it falls down in the top left corner and doesn't move. Resorted to using a different rooftop until fixed.

Regards

Are you using it with LG? If it's actually not an issue on your end, then you should copy and paste the bot debug and maybe get a gify so the scripter can see and take action!

I like this script and it's working great for me so far in Al Kharid but I do have a suggestion - make the auto-responder off by default so people do not accidentally leave it on. I find that auto-responders often bring more attention to you and can make it more obvious you are botting. I hope you consider this suggestion.

Thanks.

Was using the bot at Canifis up until 2 days ago and it worked pretty well with a few exceptions here and there. Now, however, it constantly changes to Varrock course. I then untick "auto switching" and then it registers Canifis course but tries to walk there, although I'm standing directly in front of the course begin. It will then just run in a new random direction every time I try to reboot the script.

[Edit]

Ok so now the script seems to be completely broken? I trained my character by hand to 50 so I could try the Falador course. I have now re-run the script multiple times and it always wants to "walk to Falador agility course" even though I'm standing within 5 squares of the start. It then selects a random direction and just continues running in that direction without clicking on anything interactive. 

What the hell man? It was working fine a couple days ago - what's happened now? I feel like I've wasted money on this bot. If I'm doing anything wrong feel free to clear me up but like I said I managed to get it going easily enough before.

Also using the Looking Glass feature fyi

Edited by Safrican
  • Like 1

On 20/7/2017 at 7:25 AM, Safrican said:

Was using the bot at Canifis up until 2 days ago and it worked pretty well with a few exceptions here and there. Now, however, it constantly changes to Varrock course. I then untick "auto switching" and then it registers Canifis course but tries to walk there, although I'm standing directly in front of the course begin. It will then just run in a new random direction every time I try to reboot the script.

[Edit]

Ok so now the script seems to be completely broken? I trained my character by hand to 50 so I could try the Falador course. I have now re-run the script multiple times and it always wants to "walk to Falador agility course" even though I'm standing within 5 squares of the start. It then selects a random direction and just continues running in that direction without clicking on anything interactive. 

What the hell man? It was working fine a couple days ago - what's happened now? I feel like I've wasted money on this bot. If I'm doing anything wrong feel free to clear me up but like I said I managed to get it going easily enough before.

Also using the Looking Glass feature fyi

Same is happening to me, Bot keeps trying to walk in random direction and won't even run the course.

On 7/17/2017 at 5:02 PM, ipkpjersi said:

I like this script and it's working great for me so far in Al Kharid but I do have a suggestion - make the auto-responder off by default so people do not accidentally leave it on. I find that auto-responders often bring more attention to you and can make it more obvious you are botting. I hope you consider this suggestion.

Thanks.

To follow up on this, further proof of why auto-responders should be off by default: QbziVu9.jpg

On 7/21/2017 at 0:16 PM, ivanw117 said:

Same is happening to me, Bot keeps trying to walk in random direction and won't even run the course.

Try running it on the regular client and let me know if you are experiencing issues. I'd be happy to take a look, script has been solid for a long time and hasn't required any updates as nothing in the game has changed.

On 3-8-2017 at 2:51 AM, aleccarlson96 said:

Hey guys.. I know that ABC2 is recommended, however, the exp rates are literally halved with it on. Can anyone confirm that turning ABC2 off with this script will lead to a ban quickly?

On 2-8-2017 at 11:33 PM, bradley-s said:

Only getting 6-7k exp at varrock and 8-10k at canifis. It's quite low exp/hour in my eyes or is it normal?

I'd like a response??

3 hours ago, owned ya said:

got my acc banned within 48 hours of making it. only botted 1-44 agility in 2 different sessions... the rest of the time played was spent legit questing and training other stats. very disappointed

Maybe flagged? Personally i won't bot fresh accounts.

On 17/08/2017 at 5:17 PM, Crumps said:

Any reason my bot is so fucking slow? Takes forever to click between obstacles.

This is a bad bug report.

The last I heard TRiBot needs an update. You could disable ABC2 in favour of AFK mode but at your own risk.

It could also be a client paint display issue resolved here: 

Further reading:

Ok, 

So I purchased this to do some rooftops. 

The time inbetween clicks seems excessive and it also constantly 'map' clicks off the buildings roof. 

Is there a known issue?

This persisted after a restart I may add.

Seems to set ABC2 Reaction time between 5,000ms and 15,000ms?

Also the Al'Kharid rooftop one is unusable. It gets stuck clicking off the building before the first obstacle.

I'll do it by hand for 10 levels and try on the next one.

Any advice in the meantime for a new user would be helpful.

C

image.png.2581c90d02ad6d1e79db26c7db07761f.png

Edited by Khazba