Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

Ugh, problems at canifis and Falador. So many other have said same think and you haven't noticed that? 10 credit/month is quite alot if bot doesn't work whitout babysitting...

This script use to be the best, but is now worse than a free script. It gets stuck on every course I've tried and the writer won't update it without you letting him use your account lol. I would like my 10 bucks back, but hey that is life.

Edited by Rife64

v10.0 - 03/21/2015
- Rewrote all of the walking methods, much quicker!
- Paint is more informative on tiles you are travelling to
- Additional antiban on the obstacle clicking methods

This script is once again running smoother than ever, if you notice an issue at a course it is likely a graphical/runescape glitch which I will need to code in something specific for however the core methods of this script are running much smoother. Enjoy!

Thanks for resolving the issue, script is now flawless. Would recommend to all wanting high agility. Once again thanks to USA for the fast respond time and update/fixing to the script.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for resolving the issue, script is now flawless. Would recommend to all wanting high agility. Once again thanks to USA for the fast respond time and update/fixing to the script.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMO the script should be working better at Falador rooftop.

Usa has been informed of a similar problem a while ago

gets stuck here for minutes at a time, not sure if it eventually solves itself because I couldn't stand watching it idle for more than 5 minutes ;P

25uqget.jpg

However the problem seems to have moved to this part of the course.

As you can see it's not amazingly fast, but it works.

20926h2.jpg

That's where it's stuck. (Bare in mind 12.6k an hour average is pretty low... Do it by hand and you can easily get 20k+ an hour!)

Edited by dom584

Messaged USA about a minor issue in the Rellekka agility rooftop course and within 15 minutes he contacted me and corrected the issue right there. He definitely knows what he's doing and his customer service is outstanding! Great job man, keep scripting!

Just brought this bot noticed that seers rooftop clicking is super bot like even missing the corner of spots but 100% repeat in the worse spots to click am expecting a ban using this bot sorry to say so but this bot. its shifty. bot also stuff up on wilderness course if failed fall down some tiems dont climb ladder

Edited by tufury

pllinivneach still bugged jumping onto the tree bot stood there for about 1hour

Decent script, but gets stuck pretty often on some courses. The courses with problems (that I've tried) are gnome course, al kharid rooftop course, falador rooftop and varrock rooftop course. The only courses that have worked without stucks for me is draynor rooftop course. I've reported the issues to USA through skype, but after he fixed the first issue I reported he doesn't seem motivated to fix the rest. Got banned on one out of three accounts, most likely because of the account being stuck. I'd suggest to wait until USA show some compassion to his customers and fix these issues.

Edited by swagg

Guest mullerrice

Refuses to climb up onto the roof for the roof courses.

Not very happy with how this script is having multiple issues and I haven't been able to use it to its full extent. While I paid the amount for the one month I expected to have full flawless use of this bot for a month. Im sure everyone else would agree with this. Only one course works decently for me and thats the seer's village rooftop course. The rest and very glitchy and don't run properly so I can't even train my accounts with lower agility. I just get frustrated when I dont get what I paid for.

Guest mullerrice

@timbitz I wouldnt say flawless as nothing ever is. @Usa whilst the script is essentially "broken" surely it would be a nice gesture to suspend the script and its membership time limit whilst you fix the problems?