Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

upon completion of varrock agility course, my charactor will get stuck in the wall sumtimes (this is an error in runescape code), but it also messes with your bot. This may just be an attempt by Jagex to catch agility bots...so i'd bot babysit your agility bot.

EDIT: Charactor will get stuck in the wall at north range.

Edited by Battle Ground

upon completion of varrock agility course, my charactor will get stuck in the wall sumtimes (this is an error in runescape code), but it also messes with your bot. This may just be an attempt by Jagex to catch agility bots...so i'd bot babysit your agility bot.

EDIT: Charactor will get stuck in the wall at north range.

Screenshots help much better. I ran varrock and all the other courses at length not too long ago and didn't notice anything. Add a screenshot to this thread and I will correct it.

Screenshots help much better. I ran varrock and all the other courses at length not too long ago and didn't notice anything. Add a screenshot to this thread and I will correct it.

25E03Mf.png

This is where it gets stuck in varrock.... you can just make the script walking out off the wall when this bug occurs..

nWq4ZRH.png

This is where it gets stuck in falador.. can be fixed to :)

Thanks in advance!

um I havnt been watching alot but ive died @ rellecka agility course 3 times and I saw it die once the bot misclicked the rocks on the wall and attacked a guard getting it stuck in a loop until it died

ran the bot over night and surprise died yet again gf 200 grace

Edited by Dragonzfire

um I havnt been watching alot but ive died @ rellecka agility course 3 times and I saw it die once the bot misclicked the rocks on the wall and attacked a guard getting it stuck in a loop until it died

ran the bot over night and surprise died yet again gf 200 grace

That is a rare occurrence, and either way it should ignore combat and continue the course. Are you using food with the course? It will stop when out if you've set it up correctly.

Also, try using the "@" to get my attention... @Dragonzfire

Continues in an endless loop trying to pick up Marks of grace at ardougne please fix i'm at 95 agility

If there is a mark reachable, it will pick it up and move on. Can you post a picture with the ground items debugged (client -> debug). Not sure why it would do that.

@Usa still an issue

Could you contact me on Skype please @udidoo

• Like 1

Suggestion: Awsome script and works great however it sometimes gets stuck because of graphical bugs where it has completed an obstical but the script doesnt recognize it. Solution would just be to get it to click in any direction once to get out of this bug.

But props on making such an awsome script.

Suggestion: Awsome script and works great however it sometimes gets stuck because of graphical bugs where it has completed an obstical but the script doesnt recognize it. Solution would just be to get it to click in any direction once to get out of this bug.

But props on making such an awsome script.

I am aware of the graphic issues that exist but haven't used some of the low level courses in a while, could you be more specific on the course and exact location? Images help, thanks and glad you're enjoying it!

This script gets stuck in the varrock rooftop course, and sometimes in al-kharid.

Here is the graphical glitch in action:

5feadd485b3dbfc1fe5e48aae7f4bf3b.png

It appears as if the player is inside the house, when actually he is one space outside it.

Is that when you fall? Never seen that before, did you try reporting it on runescape forums.

Hello Usa, i just achieved 99 agility with your script ( like you already know, you posted to my 99 agility thread )

There's couple things that i hope you could change. Since mark of graces stack, you can loot them before u log out ( all of them ) atleast in ardy, so could you make the bot loot graces every 3rd lap or every 5 minutes or something like that so exp / hour would increase.

Antiban, why bot right click so often? it's very botlike, and many time bot just stands seconds and then resuming course.

exp/hour at ardy is like 46k/h while it could be 60k/h, thats big difference.