Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

Array

At gnomes it's always walking up to the tile in front of the next obstacle even if it's in immediate view. Could just click on the obstacle to speed it up. Plus if it doesn't finish the obstacle right away it right clicks and tries to use it again. This has it running back to the nets after finishing them every single time. Hopefully it's not doing silly things like that on the higher courses.. Plus it can't find the rope/tree sometimes. Watched it just move all around looking for the rope for about 30 seconds. I'm just gonna get these first levels legit, and then see how it behaves on other courses. If this isn't the norm please let me know what i might have set up wrong.

Edited by burden

At gnomes it's always walking up to the tile in front of the next obstacle even if it's in immediate view. Could just click on the obstacle to speed it up. Plus if it doesn't finish the obstacle right away it right clicks and tries to use it again. This has it running back to the nets after finishing them every single time. Hopefully it's not doing silly things like that on the higher courses.. Plus it can't find the rope/tree sometimes. Watched it just move all around looking for the rope for about 30 seconds. I'm just gonna get these first levels legit, and then see how it behaves on other courses. If this isn't the norm please let me know what i might have set up wrong.

Gnome may require some tweaking, I only used it during the initial phases to get me high enough up to use the next level courses. They dont all behave like that, gnome may require rewriting. Let me know if you experience any issues with any of the other courses.

Just got full graceful. Pretty cool. Still some things that i think should be changed to make the script much faster.

Mainly, it will often, not always, click on the tile in front of the next obstacle even if it is in view. By doing that it then waits at the tile for a moment before looking for the obstacle. Pretty strange behavior that i can't imagine any player would do, and it lowers the xp per hour.

A tiny tweak to make it transition smoothly from one obstacle to the next would help quite a bit. When the next obstacle is just a few tiles away having the bot click on the tile, and then searching for the next object is silly. It's only a few seconds lost, but considering it's a few seconds at EVERY obstacle it really adds up. Most courses take less than one minute to complete with 6-10 obstacles.  So losing 30+ laps an hour. 

Overall it's a nice script though, and i'm happy with it. 

Edited by burden

9bd62ddb0f2408aad866aacedaf3d25e.png

Using the Wilderness Agi course, could you set it so that if it sees another player it logs and changes world?

Also if possible, would you be able to make it so that it's able to use Super Energy and Energy potions when it's low on run?

Edited by dom584

I'm a bit annoyed here... This script is impossible to let run for multiple hours. Atleast the varrock roof course... I check on my bots regularly with teamiewer and god damn they get stuck so many times... I think it's heavily linked with not doing anything anymore after random events.

Could you PLEASE check up on it? It sometimes runs fine for 2 hours but i def have to babysit when they're doing varrock roof... I expected more from this script

I cant give debug logs cuz i'm on teamviewer on phone :/... Just let it run 2-3 hours and you'll see it get stuck and just stand there untill i intervene. VERY botlike! Isn't it possible to add a failsafe if nothing gets clicked or te bot doesn't move it then logs out?

9bd62ddb0f2408aad866aacedaf3d25e.png

Using the Wilderness Agi course, could you set it so that if it sees another player it logs and changes world?

Also if possible, would you be able to make it so that it's able to use Super Energy and Energy potions when it's low on run?

USA please add some more functionality to your script. This idea is perfect and also automaticly log out when it sees a jmod/other players or just hops worlds every x amount of completed runs

Edited by icezman

Stuck where?

As for logging out, see the built-in TRiBot break handler.

I'll try to get a log next time(when i'm not on teamviewer) but it gets stuck randomly like on the second floor of a house in varrock under the agility roof course.

Or just in a house and it doesn't do anything anymore.

I just got a 2 day bot busting moderate and i'm pretty sure it's bcause of this script... Why? Because it just stood there 3-4 times for over 20-60 minutes clicking or not clicking i'm not sure. None of the other scripts do this(i only use premium).

If you could just add some functionality in to reduce situations like this(would already just help if you add something like: IF not moved +3 minutes -> log out) and certainly if it sees other players and other jmods it should log out. I checked the break handler(which i'm using) but it doesn't mention logging out when it sees +X amount of people or if it sees a Jmod?

Got a second ban, it got stuck again for 45 minutes in a house. tbh it should just log out if it sees a jmod or if it notices it hasn't moved in 3-4 minutes. It couldn't be that hard to implement that right?

Edited by icezman

I'll try to get a log next time(when i'm not on teamviewer) but it gets stuck randomly like on the second floor of a house in varrock under the agility roof course.

Or just in a house and it doesn't do anything anymore.

I noticed many times that on the very last obstacle of rooftops it would glitch, the game not the bot, and my character would sort of appear in the house(1 tile behind where the character normally lands after jumping off the last obstacle). When this happens the bot never realized it had finished the course, and just set there searching for the last obstacle. Upon intervention, clicking anywhere, it would then keep running the course.

I was usually babysitting it when this happened though.

Has happened at every rooftop i have tried so far. Varroc, fally, canafis, seers.

Kind of made me wonder if Jagex just made that happen on purpose to trip up bots.

If you look at your screen it will appear that you are in the building, but upon clicking your character sort of glitches through the wall and begins running from the tile you normally land on. I could try getting a screeny of this if need be, but since i was babysitting it wasn't much of an issue for me.

Edited by burden

V7.0 - 9/27/2014

- Removed combat random disabler (no randoms now)

- Mouse speed slider set to 100 min, 200 max, 100 default (take advantage of quicker speeds!)

- Randomized the camera rotation/angle movements at each obstacle for antiban so you're not using the same angle each time

- Added Time to next level in paint

- Updated Gnome Agility course
- Updated Al Kharid Rooftop course

- Updated Varrock Rooftop course (patched bugs)

- Updated Falador Rooftop course (patched reported obstacle bug, will 100% click it now)

- Updated Seers Rooftop course (updated some incorrect tiles)

- Updated Pollnivneach Rooftop course (altered a bunch of things, it's much quicker)

- Re-wrote ground clicking for more accurate mark of grace pickup (very accurate)

- Re-wrote the obstacle clicking method that includes a smarter conditional sleep for more efficient/faster experience. This affects all courses.

- Minor graphic upgrade, color changing obstacles :)

This is a huge overhaul of the script, the features remain the same but the overall quality has greatly improved. Hope you enjoy, please let me know if you experience any issues in any specific courses (pictures always help!).

Here's a screenshot of the latest xp rates at Seers so you can compare to other Scripts :)

u4NZUmJ.png

@icezman

@gateway

@burden

@dom584

I get stuck at the alkharid rooftop course. The part where you have to swing the giant rope.  The mouse positions itself slightly over the game clickable area.

@EtX2005 Perfect bug report, ill have that fixed shortly.

Edit: V7.1 uploaded, fixed for Al Kharid. Also changed some of the other angle/rotations around to make it more efficient.

Been running this for the last couple of days after the updates. Works FLAWLESS! Very humanlike and fast reaction! HUGE improvement upon the version before.

USA is also very friendly and listens to problems on skype or the forum. 100% recommend this script. Easy to use and you don't have to worry about bans

At the start of the Relleka course it climbs the rough wall but then sometimes it hovers over the rough wall still trying to climb it but it already climbed the wall.

I haven't been able to rework Rellekka yet, not high enough agility but as soon as someone lets me borrow an account or my account hits the required level I'll rework that course like I have done to the others as well.