Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

I'm sorry, but is this script up to date? would very much like to purchase ;)

edit: i purchased it anyway because when i tried the free mode at barbarian outpost it ran flawless. 

Then i went to wilderniss course and i have to babysit it alot, are you going to update this? i wasn't expecting this.

Edited by get fee

I'm sorry, but is this script up to date? would very much like to purchase ;)

edit: i purchased it anyway because when i tried the free mode at barbarian outpost it ran flawless. 

Then i went to wilderniss course and i have to babysit it alot, are you going to update this? i wasn't expecting this.

Wilderness should be fine last time I ran it. I would recommend hitting the roof tops, it is much better experience.

sometimes at falador roof top it gets stuck at the thing where you swing on the 5 roof swing things. been pretty buggy ever since i bought it

Same for me. It gets stuck at 2 different spots in Falador and 1 spot in Varrock. It kills the experience per hour when the bot is just sitting there for 5 minutes at a time not doing anything multiple times per hour... I would love to see this fixed, it's been like this for over a month :/

Yeah Fally needs updating..

Always gets stuck here, the object dimensions are too big:

3FDuStH.png

It also rotates the camera sometimes for no reason, probably because only part of the object is visible.

Edited by qrooltex

Hey for some reason, it takes a while for the bot to click on the next object at the ape toll agility course. The mouse just moves right around it.

yes that's the same problem im having, it keeps getting stuck in air on the roof

Whenever I do rooftops with this script or most courses it will get stuck and do nothing for several minutes at a time. It will always move over towards the obstacles and move around it with the cursor but it never actually clicks it. and the relleka rooftop also has the bot attack guards and ive died there due to that.

Just bought this, and seen several flaws already.. on the last part of rooftop courses, sometimes your character ends up inside the building it jumped off (graphically) and so it just waits there.. also, the clicking on obstacles is very hit and miss (particularly fally rooftop) -- would be great if you could fix this. 

edit: just read the thread, seems that fally is known to need attention, sorry for pointing it out again!

Edited by Verses

at the sears corse he climbs of the last roof then just stands there and dosnt run back to the starting spot

i have this same issue, and i dont know why... some help as to how to fix this would be nice. i just bought the script because of how good it seemed and what people were saying but it gets stuck after the last rooftop. help please.

I want a refund since you don't update this script since I bought it, you should assist the people that buy from you!

I would not recommend this script for rooftops. I have to babysit the script most the time and make sure it's working. It'll get stuck in between places and can't move so I come back an hour or 2 and see that it hasn't moved. Wish I could've gotten a refund but not possible since USA doesn't refund. 

Edited by Bartons
  • Like 1