Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

Currently 87 agility, 286k till 88. Thanks for this script usa. It's amazing. I would say I'd race you to 99 Agility. But it's clear you're miles ahead, about 700k xp I'd say. So no point haha ^.^ I'm currently running it as long as i can. aroun 18-20 hours per day.

What I've noticed is that even with 88 agility I seem to fail quite a bit, the highest rate i've seen was 48k/hr but as you've said.. it's basically never idle, always clicking. I think the 58k xp/hr rate is with a player clicking as fast as humanly possible and hovering over the anticipated locations of the next obstacle. Not much to tweak there, I've been running 80-88 there and done as much as I can.

v5.5 Uploaded

- Seers speed tweak, much faster now.

- Seers/Rellekka will now log out if you are not in the course area

- Mark of grace, fixed again had some improper logic however Seers has been tested and all mark locations work again

Thanks.

Thanks bro, appreciate it :)

So many bugs lately especially on falador it tried to click for hours straight a agility spot it had already passed resulting in a permanent ban and me losing 10m+my account countless of problems right now I'd really like a refund becouse this is just rediculous.

If you're gonna respond with please sent a bug report sorry I can't I just got banned becouse of your script.

So many bugs lately especially on falador it tried to click for hours straight a agility spot it had already passed resulting in a permanent ban and me losing 10m+my account countless of problems right now I'd really like a refund becouse this is just rediculous.

If you're gonna respond with please sent a bug report sorry I can't I just got banned becouse of your script.

You know the risks of botting. it's not the scripts fault. If you're not willing to have a ban you shouldn't be botting. Don't get upset that you lost your script. you should have baby sat it. I bot this 24/7 and I'm 94, close to 95 and i've experienced little to no bugs.

Also if you want to reduce the risks of being banned. buy a private script. That means no-one will have the same script as you and that means no-one has the same pattern as this script. if a lot of people use the same script all the movements are the same it's obviously going to result in a ban.

You know the risks of botting. it's not the scripts fault. If you're not willing to have a ban you shouldn't be botting. Don't get upset that you lost your script. you should have baby sat it. I bot this 24/7 and I'm 94, close to 95 and i've experienced little to no bugs.

Also if you want to reduce the risks of being banned. buy a private script. That means no-one will have the same script as you and that means no-one has the same pattern as this script. if a lot of people use the same script all the movements are the same it's obviously going to result in a ban.

I simply botted for a few hours knowing the script normally doesn't fuckup so badly i came back seeing it hasn't been doing anything else then clicking a past exercise repeatedly resulting in me getting perm banned I used breaks I didn't bot 24/7.

Now you haven't used falador course for the past week(s) I guess that means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about becouse i'm talking about a bug that's only recently been happening and i'm unable to reproduce it as i've been permanently banned this bug is going to result in a 100% permanent ban once it occurs.

If you're too blind to see i'm simply stating this bug has gotten me banned and it should be fixed then maybe you should get your eyes checked.

Again the only pattern they caught me with is it clicking for hours straight on a object it has already passed.

If USA could fix that that be great and I can use the script again but instead ur talking like you know shit when you clearly don't and I don't want to sacrifice another account becouse his script has a bug he should fix this one on his own.

Edited by jordi2222
  • Like 1

I don't see why you're so angry and upset. you botted knowing the consiquences. At the end of the day you're just as much to blame as the script owner. He didn't tell you to buy and use the script. You done it on your own accord because you couldn't be bothered to sit and click for hours on end. The language you used is innapropriate and completely unnecessary. If there's a bug to be fixed he'll fix it. But like everyone else he has a life as well. He doesn't have to sit behind his computer all day updating his scripts every time someone reports a bug. He will get around to it.

I don't see why you're so angry and upset. you botted knowing the consiquences. At the end of the day you're just as much to blame as the script owner. He didn't tell you to buy and use the script. You done it on your own accord because you couldn't be bothered to sit and click for hours on end. The language you used is innapropriate and completely unnecessary. If there's a bug to be fixed he'll fix it. But like everyone else he has a life as well. He doesn't have to sit behind his computer all day updating his scripts every time someone reports a bug. He will get around to it.

I'm frusterated becouse I've been on this site for a long time probably longer then you (beginning of tribot beginning of '12) and try to make a living off this game which seriously isn't fun at all i've spend a ton of money in scripts etc on tribot and I keep getting these reply's that I can hardly take seriously.

When I am complaining about a 100% ban bug on a script I just want it fixed I don't want a reply saying bla bla bla your own fault scripter has to fix his bugs and unfortunately I won't be able to reproduce this one without losing an account which comes out of my pay so that's why I ask him to fix this one on himself fyi I haven't sayd he has to fix it in a day but this is a serious bug so asap would be great.

My language is fine fucking is a common word on these forums and ass kisser isn't the worst either if you're offended then i'm sorry for the language.

If you take my questions/bug reports seriously in the future I won't use language like that again and we both don't have to type such long posts.

Edited by jordi2222

I think you've made your point, and you can both take it to PM as the language isn't really called for.

I'll try to reproduce the bug you're experiencing in Falador, wasn't able to stall anywhere when I ran it last time.

How long does it take before you get stuck and is it at the same obstacle always? What happens if you change the camera angle?

It was one of the last obstacles but I really don't know how long it would take to reproduce probably a few hours as I can remember the same bug at the same course different obstacle.

I think it may have to do with the clicking update of runescape ever since that happened I noticed more bugs before that update I never had this problem.

Edited by jordi2222

varrock course currently shakes the camera up and down a lot before clicking one of the last obstacles, very bot like and makes it easy to flag a pattern. Please look into this. 

Could you add a picture or tell me the tile of the obstacle you're talking about.