Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

703 posts in this topic

Pollnivneach script doesnt work at all. Camelot was flawless though! got 62-70 agil in no time, cant run this polly script though :/

edit: just got banned after 71 agility, should be expected though since agility has arguably the highest ban rate

Edited by Alpha Male

On 6/17/2016 at 1:07 AM, Alpha Male said:

Pollnivneach script doesnt work at all. Camelot was flawless though! got 62-70 agil in no time, cant run this polly script though :/

edit: just got banned after 71 agility, should be expected though since agility has arguably the highest ban rate

agility has gotten me ban in the past as well but i was using a different script

Just flossed out on this 7$ bot and it cant complete a lap on its own.  After I start the course and run the script, it takes 5 seconds sometimes for it to do something, then when it gets back to the beginning of the course, it just stands there.  Forcing me to stop the script and then start the course and then restart the script once the course has been started.  Can you please fix this, a 7$ bot should not be this rough imo.  You trying to get me banned bruh?

The bot run perfectly at Canifis, except for this one part.  When the bot fails at this spot and falls to the ground below, it clicks too quickly towards the beginning of the course.  It clicks the minimap towards the beginning of the course before your character actually hits the ground so the click doesn't register and you end up standing where you fell forever, looking like a bot, lol.  Would be cool if this could be fixed asap.  Ty master programmer. :) 

Canifis.PNG

This is not working atm at all when automatically changing agil locations constantly clicks on the mini map where it cannot go.

Purchased the script today and there are a lot of issues using it at Canafis Rooftop. It delays unnaturally long between jumps and like someone already stated will have issues if it fails. Please look into fixing these issues ASAP. 

alrighty would like someone to explain why i now have nothing on my account and my name is changed to dont bot? I ran this script last night before I went to bed and i believe when i went to change course it went to g.e and traded everything to another account. Will message tribot about this if I dont get my 74 mil back

2 minutes ago, boiiparanoia said:

alrighty would like someone to explain why i now have nothing on my account and my name is changed to dont bot? I ran this script last night before I went to bed and i believe when i went to change course it went to g.e and traded everything to another account. Will message tribot about this if I dont get my 74 mil back

wtf bro? it wouldn't be the script I can tell ya that right now.....  Also the person's who wrote this script is an Admin on tribot @Usa  honestly I can tell you it was not the script or any admin on tribot bro.... sorry for your loss. check into seeing if you have a key logger or something like that. hey it could have been your friend . your girl friend ....

15 minutes ago, boiiparanoia said:

Should tribots data base not be secure? If not what are we paying for? To get hacked? And yes it's easy to take further action? Lul

Grade A ability to read my post. As I said before, your information could have been retrieve from ONE OF MANY different database leaks. If you used the same email/password combo on different websites that are the same as your runescape log in, it would be easy to hack you.

So far everything is running smoothly, however it seems to be a little slow(even with ABCLV2 reaction times turned off), it just could be from LG. Can you fine tune it a little?

yeah @Usa
script runs smooth atm using LG and osbuddy, seems to run okay but i think it's a little too slow
i keep abc2 on and shit.

8 hours ago, Dj_Sammy said:

yeah @Usa
script runs smooth atm using LG and osbuddy, seems to run okay but i think it's a little too slow
i keep abc2 on and shit.

Hi Sammy, ABC2 will result in human like game play and reaction sleeping. This means your actual xp rates will be lower than you are used to seeing however this will keep your account the safest.

@Usa
thanks for your reply
seems okay i guess
i'd prefer lower banrate of exp/h anyday!
so far so good!

1 person likes this

@Usa What about in regards to those who do not have ABC2 activated? Sometimes it takes a few seconds of being idle for it to attempt to navigate the obstacle. It add's up and the XP/H isn't the best sometimes.

@Usa
the script seems to be broken with the new update
well atleast for varrock rooftop it just stays there and doesnt click

On 11/19/2016 at 8:09 PM, T_D said:

@Usa What about in regards to those who do not have ABC2 activated? Sometimes it takes a few seconds of being idle for it to attempt to navigate the obstacle. It add's up and the XP/H isn't the best sometimes.

Should not use it, are you seeing something that indicates that it looks like it is enabled still?

On 11/25/2016 at 3:08 AM, Dj_Sammy said:

@Usa
the script seems to be broken with the new update
well atleast for varrock rooftop it just stays there and doesnt click

Is this still the case @Dj_Sammy?

@Usa
i dont think so bro, because osbuddy was down when rs updated their game so i tried looking glass through a firefox browser and the script wouldnt work.
but now im using it on a LG osbuddy client and its running flawless! :)

pollnivneach course doesnt work..

EDIT: Polli works only if you turn off Auto responder and ABC2

If those two are on this comes up (On Polli)

EDIT2: Works flawlessly now, dont know what the issue was earlier.

cab20ac5c0125d6f989c8b12ea91198d.png

Edited by treyax

Hi, nice bot n all but i was using on a HCIM and left it on got home from work and it had died lol! it was in canafis. i had food in invent cakes, but yeah weird. what do you think?:D

On 11/28/2016 at 0:03 AM, Usa said:

Should not use it, are you seeing something that indicates that it looks like it is enabled still?

It's not enabled, it's slow in general. I know if using LG it will be slow however, some courses it's extremely slow(varrock/fally), at seer's it miss clicks and you will end up in the bank idling for quite a few seconds before it continues. I could spot 3 other people using the script because of the spot it gets stuck at in the bank.