Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

699 posts in this topic

Sometimes the bot stuck at varrock course:

JR5MYim.png

It shouldn't have to although I can certainly set it so it does...

Is it not able to click the next obstacle from that location?

It shouldn't have to although I can certainly set it so it does...

Is it not able to click the next obstacle from that location?

Yes, mouse stuck and doesn't click on the obstacle.

gets stuck for 20 secs-2 mins at a certain jump in falador. Got it on vid for you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBuQQ1VlgM

(linked it because I don't think there is a way to embed YT vids on the forums, if there is, let me know the code please)

Yes, mouse stuck and doesn't click on the obstacle.

Rewrote camera angle/click methods for Varrock/Falador and tested, just uploaded v4.1 tell me how that works for you :)

Rewrote camera angle/click methods for Varrock/Falador and tested, just uploaded v4.1 tell me how that works for you :)

Forgot to mention, when it fails in falador sometimes it will keep the model painted white for the jump, and just stand there for hours, not re-starting the course.

Perhaps you could do a level check? since i now the ground is 0 and roof is 3.

Forgot to mention, when it fails in falador sometimes it will keep the model painted white for the jump, and just stand there for hours, not re-starting the course.

Perhaps you could do a level check? since i now the ground is 0 and roof is 3.

Post a screenshot of where it is stalling for you next time.

WgfbLtb.png

Falador: If the script fails to climb-up stairs, it doesn't walk back to the entrance of the course.

Edit: Varrock course is flawless.

Edited by Hellmanns

WgfbLtb.png

Falador: If the script fails to climb-up stairs, it doesn't walk back to the entrance of the course.

Edit: Varrock course is flawless.

When you fall, could you show a screenshot? Glad Varrock is working well for you 

7ko0AkQ.png

sxP0CCB.jpg

Seers is flawless. Completely 110% amazing. Would recommend getting this script to anyone. Here's two proggies. 13hours w/ breaks. Amazing Xp. Just.. Wow.

Nice progress report! You should "always allow" the imgur connection so the font is legible on the background image, that's the only connection I request outside of tribot.

Any chance the Canifis rooftop will be added? :D

Can't personally access Canifis but if you could lend me your account again, sure.

I found a bug in Seer's. The script gets stuck when it encounters a mark. I sent the video link by PM.

Mine also got stuck in seers for 1 hour after completion of a random event (sandwich lady)

The first click in seers, the script will double click it every time, making look bot like, and the first jump two. The two gifs are of what I mean. The first jump, only needs to be clicked once. It will click twice or try to every time. Also, when it fails the course and gets a random, or sometimes just when it gets a random, the script never starts up again when the client completes it. Pic of that below too. Thanks.

r8cps1g.gif

8679.gif

aKWG1CD.png

Edited by lolwutcool

Also, when mark of grace spawns in this spot, the paint spams that it found a mark of grace, and it is picking it up, but it stands there and does nothing forever until you manually fix it. The red dot on mini map is where the grace is

naqu8kJ.png

Also, when mark of grace spawns in this spot, the paint spams that it found a mark of grace, and it is picking it up, but it stands there and does nothing forever until you manually fix it. The red dot on mini map is where the grace is

naqu8kJ.png

Tracking this one as well as the Seers initial wall that it clicks (it's trying to click the tile of the object except the two are the same in this special case, i'll move it south one next update).

Will be adding Relleka (Just recently hit 80 agility) and Canifis (pending an account lended by Paddy) sometime Saturday, Sunday the latest.

there's a problem with Polivenach, can't spell it. Once it's clicked on the basket it seems to like be on top of the basket and wont move unless i click on the basket again, Don't know if it's a probelm on jagex's side or the scripts but it's occurred quite a lot

there's a problem with Polivenach, can't spell it. Once it's clicked on the basket it seems to like be on top of the basket and wont move unless i click on the basket again, Don't know if it's a probelm on jagex's side or the scripts but it's occurred quite a lot

I'm going to think that's jagex side, because I have aagility and it does the exact same thing.

ijZ40rn.png

V5.0 - 12/14/2013

- Added Rellekka rooftop course

- Will now only pick up marks of grace if your inventory is not full or if your inventory is full but you have at least one mark of grace in your backpack.

- Fixed seers course where it had issues with the first obstacle.

- Wrote my own walking method using DPathNavigator, the only concern is the current "area" has to be loaded, which is a 104x104 region (should cover all rooftop courses)

If you find your player sitting somewhere and not moving, please post a screenshot of the location.