Usa

[ABCL10][ABC2] USA Agility (Rooftops & Normal Courses) - Fastest Agility Script TRiBot has to offer!

Tackle Rooftop and normal Agility courses just like a human would. Meet TRiBot's most intelligent Agility Script, USA Agility.

Click here to view recent sessions and the highscores table.

All%20Users.png 

984ca909ed.png 

f30e1d14e4.png

dddced4529.png

0eca9d6008.png 

Courses Supported:

• Normal
    • Gnome Agility Course
  • Rooftop Agility Courses
    • Ardougne rooftop
    • Rellekka rooftop
    • Pollnivneach rooftop
    • Seers' rooftop
    • Falador rooftop
    • Canifis rooftop
    • Varrock rooftop
    • Al Kharid rooftop
    • Draynor rooftop

Other options:

• Auto-switch feature to progressively train your agility at the highest course available to your player
  • Dynamic Food support with any item with the option "Eat"
  • Mouse speed selection
  • Stamina Potion support
  • Mark of grace retrieval
  • Auto Responder V2 for human-like responses
  • World Hopping by time and/or player detection on the course

Features:

• ABCL10
  • Script uses no ID's, fully dynamic
  • Dynamic/conditional sleeps to ensure each obstacle is tackled as efficient as possible
  • Conditional custom walking to ensure efficiency
  • Very simple Agility Course framework code/modify new or existing courses
  • Uses human-like camera angle/rotation changes
  • Makes movements towards the end of finishing an obstacle like a human would if doing Agility
  • Optional "pre-loading" right click of the next obstacle for speed and human-like efficiency!
  • Fully mapped out area of each course, start it anywhere and it will start or recover from any failed obstacle
  • Super fast, constantly making necessary adjustments/movements to efficiently complete the course in the fastest time possible
  • Clicks on the tile on screen when applicable, will right click however if there is an npc detected on the tile you are trying to access
  • Will pick up the "Marks of grace" as they appear!
  • Stamina Potions
  • Move and Animation Timer to display the Script's intelligent core and how it determines what action to do
  • World Hopping for player detection and/or by time
  • Auto Responder V2

Few notes,

• Ensure you type in game "::toggleroof" to remove roofs so the Script can run properly.
  • I recommend mouse speeds between 100-150 to remain as human as possible.
  • You must check the box "Eat Food" in order to use food. It will eat anything with the option "Eat"

Dynamic Signatures: Replace "Usa" with your TRiBot Username.

[url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/43099-usa-fighter-fastest-combat-script-abcl10/][img=http://www.usa-tribot.org/fighter/Usa.png][/url]

• Like 2

edit: Great script.

Brew support?

You can enter the food name (or drink) that you want to heal with however I dont know why wouldn't just use regular food.

Rooftops are pretty good in that you don't take a ton of damage and don't fail that often where you would even require banking. Try it and let me know :)

• Like 2

You can enter the food name (or drink) that you want to heal with however I dont know why wouldn't just use regular food.

Rooftops are pretty good in that you don't take a ton of damage and don't fail that often where you would even require banking. Try it and let me know :)

Bottoms up. Prog in 12

Does it pick up marks of grace on the roof top courses?

"

• It will complete Rooftop courses and pick up the "Marks of grace" when they appear!"

Edit: make sure u have 1 slot open to pick up tokens :D

Edited by boatsb4hose

It's not detecting a "mark of grace" that is sitting on a table at pollnevech. Not sure what I can provide to help fix that?

Was detecting a "phantom" mark of grace on the floor below it that doesn't exist, hard coded something in to ignore all possible marks of grace on that specific tile while Trilez investigates client issues with ground items.

In falador it hangs on the first ledge jump after the 2 tight ropes sometimes, it will spend 1-3 mins just moving the mouse around trying to click the jump.

When it fails on some parts of the course, it leaves the model or w.e painted white, and stands there, and doesn't realize it has failed.

Also, will this bank for food when you run out?

Edited by lolwutcool

gets stuck here for minutes at a time, not sure if it eventually solves itself because I couldn't stand watching it idle for more than 5 minutes ;P

25uqget.jpg

Happens to me too, not just their either. The mouse will move lingering trying to click, but take minutes to find the object to click. I think it is because of dynamic clicking.

• Like 1