Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.14_0

20 posts in this topic

Glad to see you're keeping up with the client updates. Just want to thank TRiLeZ and everyone else that works on this amazing bot client, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say keep up the good work!

When i'm botting and using a safe spot the random solver tries to solve the genie experience lamp while i'm getting attacked outside of the safe spot and doesn't go back to the safe spot, idk if there's a way to prioritize this? iv'e died 2 times but ring of life saved me thank god! lol

Edited by Doowron

sometimes the scripts don't take back control after the solvers are finished. only problem thus far.

Does this occur for any randoms in particular? 

Good job with the updates. Also I've been having trouble with the skill lamp random, It just overs over the skill I've selected but doesn't click nor confirm.

This update features:

Hello sorry this is completely off topic but, I'm having trouble downloading the program 

" i click download… enter my username and password… click login… then it loads up until"

**Updating: Substance jar**

and will not go any further, please help solve this problem.

Thank you.

Good work Tribot developers. No update needed so far for 13 days (atleast all bots im using is working fine)

Good work Tribot developers. No update needed so far for 13 days (atleast all bots im using is working fine)

yeah some of the scripts work good i keep checking for an update for some reason.