Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

Really unprofessional. I'm surprised this script is even still up. Shame the script maker does not take more responsibility for his creation. Seems he made what he needed off of it and does not care about it anymore. At least remove the stupid script, you're kinda making yourself look like a douche.

1 hour ago, gabrielspecter said:

@Assume

Multiple people have been kind enough to offer you 2 accounts to fix the script. When will you be fixing it?

I am working with twizz to fix it. I just don't have much time in my schedule to complete the work. Not that that is an excuse, but I am taking 20 credits currently and can't postpone school or projects with hard due dates.

6 hours ago, Assume said:

I am working with twizz to fix it. I just don't have much time in my schedule to complete the work. Not that that is an excuse, but I am taking 20 credits currently and can't postpone school or projects with hard due dates.

Fair enough, uni does come first. Is an ETA available at the least?

Guest Caddellftw

Has This been updated? 

Find it funny how I bought this script when it came out and it didn't work, dude would not refund my money and was overly rude about the situation. Kept telling me "you get what you get" and ignored me for days. 

The fact that this POS made money off the worst premium script in botting history is a crime. Sorry for the rant, just mad I was robbed for 20$. 

• Like 3

Registered to tribot just to buy this calculator and it's absolute bullshit. Can people literally sell a random calculator here and claim it will help you stake?

If someone claims this calculator actually is CLOSE to reality, please go to duell arena and make yourself the easiest bank ever. Opponents, who according to this calculator I should be winning 78-80% of times were all willing to fight me with 0.6 to 0.7x. So at any time they were willing to call my 10m for 6-7m.

So if I kept doing 10m stakes, against their 6m at 80% win rate, I would on average out of 10 games win 8x6=48m and loose 2x10=20m.  ????

Either everyone on duell arena are retarded and willing to duell at these odds or your calculator is ultimate bullshit.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, taar said:

Registered to tribot just to buy this calculator and it's absolute bullshit. Can people literally sell a random calculator here and claim it will help you stake?

If someone claims this calculator actually is CLOSE to reality, please go to duell arena and make yourself the easiest bank ever. Opponents, who according to this calculator I should be winning 78-80% of times were all willing to fight me with 0.6 to 0.7x. So at any time they were willing to call my 10m for 6-7m.

So if I kept doing 10m stakes, against their 6m at 80% win rate, I would on average out of 10 games win 8x6=48m and loose 2x10=20m.  ????

Either everyone on duell arena are retarded and willing to duell at these odds or your calculator is ultimate bullshit.

Calculator led to > 40B in profit so yeah no.

1 hour ago, Assume said:

Calculator led to > 40B in profit so yeah no.

"so yeah no" is all the explanation i'm getting, wonderful.

I don't really care about the 10$, worth paying it, got to see people like you are allowed to sell their bullshit on here ---> now know to stay away from here.

But don't try to defend your shitty calculator with some other bullshit. Right now If I went to duel arena I'd get constant 0,6-0,7x bets from opponents ur "calculator" shows I have 80% chance against.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, taar said:

"so yeah no" is all the explanation i'm getting, wonderful.

I don't really care about the 10$, worth paying it, got to see people like you are allowed to sell their bullshit on here ---> now know to stay away from here.

But don't try to defend your shitty calculator with some other bullshit. Right now If I went to duel arena I'd get constant 0,6-0,7x bets from opponents ur "calculator" shows I have 80% chance against.

I am saying your singular anecdotal evidence is going against hard data. I stand by all calculations to a +-3% margin of error, and as is always with runescape and calculations, it's based on my analysis and opinions of the combat system. 

3 minutes ago, Assume said:

I am saying your singular anecdotal evidence is going against hard data. I stand by all calculations to a +-3% margin of error, and as is always with runescape and calculations, it's based on my analysis and opinions of the combat system. 

Anecdotal evidence?

Are you saying this % is not given by your "calculator"?  https://gyazo.com/f4be52f53b4d8d8cf6d372439fee44fd

Thats the exact stats of the last stake I was doing with a guy who was doing 0.7x.

Who the hell are you trying to fool here, anyone can go and check this out themselves at the arena.

Even the god damn bots were giving me 0.6x at 75%+ by your "calculator", so obviously there are other bots/calculators out there giving tremendously other data then yours. So either you calculator is correct (with a few % +/- margin sure) and every single x'r i staked just wanted to throw money at me, or its bullshit.

I wonder how many people have lost gp because of your extremely false data. Awful.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2017 at 8:25 PM, slipperyyyyy said:

P.s. Ignore @taar He is just trying to stir you. The evidence proves that the script works more than it doesnt by a substantial margin so thats all that needs to be said

What evidence are you talking about? Could you be so kind to show it. 

Everything shows that the calculator does NOT work when you are X-ing people. 

Of course it "works" if you are just staking people without X, who have slightly worse stats than you. I could also write a calculator that shows you a small random % when you are trying to duel someone with small difference in stats. Of course you will win in long run if you keep doing it, but that's because you are staking with people that have slightly worse stats then you, NOT because the calculator works.

That's why you have to check out X-ing to see if the calculator really works, which I did, and it DOES NOT WORK. What the guy said about +/- 3% is BULLSHIT and everyone who owns the calculator can test it out, you don't need any kind of "evidence" for that. That's why I don't understand how the guy is allowed to sell something here that is so easily proven not to work.

Get an account that is not maxed, go to arena and start staking people who X. According to this calculator they are all willing to give you insane ODDS. (especially when you have higher defence).