Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

ok.

and something is obviously wrong. today i lost 10m but the proggy only registered losing 2m.....

edit: yep, most fights once it's in the arena the bot is not recognising being in a stake so does nothing......

Edited by Turinabol

ok.

and something is obviously wrong. today i lost 10m but the proggy only registered losing 2m.....

edit: yep, most fights once it's in the arena the bot is not recognising being in a stake so does nothing......

Would you mind lending me your account? I was under the impression this issue had been fixed in its entirety.

another problem, sometimes with the recent disconnecting going on. The bot will re-attempt to log in to World 2, but it will give a server offline message or something similar. What I watched it do was, switch worlds (W314 for me) and sit there spamming forever in an empty duel arena.

Lol.

another problem, sometimes with the recent disconnecting going on. The bot will re-attempt to log in to World 2, but it will give a server offline message or something similar. What I watched it do was, switch worlds (W314 for me) and sit there spamming forever in an empty duel arena.

Lol.

I have absolutely no control over the login bot.

for some reason i set up the settings and when i click start nothing happens any ideas?

Hey I used to use this script alot and as you can see from signature, I made quite alot using it. I have recently built many staking accounts and was wondering if the giving gap glitch was fixed. It wasn't with the script itself but with tribot settings that I had to delete often for it to stop giving gap. Also only 2/3 of my computers were doing that glitch.

My question is : Have you ever found out what has been causing this? (java 64-32 bit? ect ect)

My other question is: Does this script now work flawlessly?

My last question is: Does this work with looking glass?

Hey I used to use this script alot and as you can see from signature, I made quite alot using it. I have recently built many staking accounts and was wondering if the giving gap glitch was fixed. It wasn't with the script itself but with tribot settings that I had to delete often for it to stop giving gap. Also only 2/3 of my computers were doing that glitch.

My question is : Have you ever found out what has been causing this? (java 64-32 bit? ect ect)

My other question is: Does this script now work flawlessly?

My last question is: Does this work with looking glass?

1) yes

2) Nothing is ever flawless

3) I don't know

Hey, I noticed due to the recent d/c's and lag outs everytime i lag out and log back on, it does not setup the autochat and just stands there.

lol it's saying 1 of my scripts has expired when i last bought them on

08/05/2015 - 3 month auth

18/05/2015 - 1 month auth

reasoning for this?..

Unfortunately I have no control over the authorisation system. You need to ask Tribot for help.

I got an idea an extra feature to this script can you add like doubling the stake if losing for like maxed mains start 1m lose 2m lose 4m win 1m again would be great money making for maxed mains

This gives you the exact same odds of winning as normally, unless you have an unlimited amount of money

I bought the script yesterday and ran it over the night, everything was fine but today it doesnt work, it just stands still and right click people, it doesnt start typing dds/whip staking etc, solution to this?

I bought the script yesterday and ran it over the night, everything was fine but today it doesnt work, it just stands still and right click people, it doesnt start typing dds/whip staking etc, solution to this?

Restart tribt