Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

I've FINALLY got the bot running but now my profits say that I've profited 2.4m (I went through the logs added it up to make sure it was correct; which it was) and I'm missing 1m from what I started at and then the extra 2.4m profit.... Not sure what happened to that 3.4m if it staked too much or what....

Version 2.7.5_4 has been pushed.

Changes:

The script is now 100% compatible across all operating systems. Erickho123 is the best because he did some PHP work that I did not think of that made this possible (Fuck you Apple and Oracle).

YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL CONNECTIONS OR THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK.

Version 2.7.5_4 has been pushed.

Changes:

The script is now 100% compatible across all operating systems. Erickho123 is the best because he did some PHP work that I did not think of that made this possible (Fuck you Apple and Oracle).

YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL CONNECTIONS OR THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK.

kind of off topic, but i was wondering if our staking log is saved somewhere? i accidently closed my tribot client and i dont know who i cleaned 80m off of...

Okay so it says my win chances are 33% or something and around this for most the people on my kind of level and yet i loose roughly 1 out of 3 fights or less??? So basically what i'm saying is that if i have my win % at 30% i'm profiting more than at 51% or whatever..... And i have been staking ages now and before getting this bot was quite successful on winning against the people around my level. On the other hand their are people who rape me 99% of the time (exaggeration of course) and it says they have a 40% win chance when i can win 5 in a row against someone who i have a 30% win chance against.Please come up with a better counter argument than it's luck.... And what would you recommend i do, Stake at 51% win chance or at 30% win chance what i'm doing now and being quite successful at.

And here is me beating someone i had a 30% win chance against 5 times in a row :)  :

http://gyazo.com/70c2eb295cd40c13536f19a44be9b0bc

My stats are:

74 att

78 str

35 def

72 hp

Another question :) Sorry new to this.... If i set up breaking what would you recommend and if it starts the break in the middle of a duel what happens exactly lol does shit just go down, aka bot stop's fighting and tries to log out?

And just to say i do like the script allot even if i have only run it for a few hours still made me 3m or so in about 2 hours :) even if i don't fight most the people who challenge me XD

Okay so it says my win chances are 33% or something and around this for most the people on my kind of level and yet i loose roughly 1 out of 3 fights or less??? So basically what i'm saying is that if i have my win % at 30% i'm profiting more than at 51% or whatever..... And i have been staking ages now and before getting this bot was quite successful on winning against the people around my level. On the other hand their are people who rape me 99% of the time (exaggeration of course) and it says they have a 40% win chance when i can win 5 in a row against someone who i have a 30% win chance against.Please come up with a better counter argument than it's luck.... And what would you recommend i do, Stake at 51% win chance or at 30% win chance what i'm doing now and being quite successful at.

And here is me beating someone i had a 30% win chance against 5 times in a row :)  :

My stats are:

74 att

78 str

35 def

72 hp

Never use a win % below 48% ever. You just got lucky against that 33% guy. Shit happens. Do not use breaks. My script does not support them and I cannot add support as the way Trilez has it for scripts does not work with staker.

You sure about the 48% thing cause i have made like 750k since posting that comment thing doing 30% So far lost 1 out of 7 stakes.

Edited by mcshizney666

You sure about the 48% thing cause i have made like 750k since posting that comment thing doing 30% So far lost 1 out of 7 stakes.

Feel free to use 30% but when your luck runs out and you get cleaned please don't come trying to me. I will feel no sympathy. 

• Like 1

My stats are:

74 att

78 str

35 def

72 hp

i have made over a bill and i dont use under 50%

I set my min win % at 53 and lost 7/10 stakes... gf bank :\

I'm just saying guys....... My account has never encountered a loss over 2 weeks i mean like overall of course i have lost stakes but i always walk away with more than i start with. And some of the people i have staked with on a regular basis and i have won from and even cleaned on multiple occasions comes up as being a 30% win chance lol and i'm just thinking dafukkk?