Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

Array

Well I've been asking for a refund as I am not able to run your script flawlessly for what I've paid 35$ and I've been loosing out , now i opened a dispute and you still don't reply to my inbox.All you want is money man.

P.S It does not grab the usernames with spaces , and when it does it grabs 100/100/100 , it grabbed 2/100 maybe correct , that is when ran for 2 hours so if in 2 hours ill get 2 duel that is pretty messed up.

I average less than a duel per hour per account and have made 2b.... People aren't sitting in the duel arena waiting for the opportunity to stake people with better stats.... You have to be patient and wait for idiots such as yourself Edited by Bot2stake
  • Like 1

This script isn't popping up for me when i click start scripts, I bought the unlimited one, and it was working for me earlier today.

The unlimited account version is a monthly payment of 175 credits. Has it been a month since you last purchased it?

If you read the premium script rules, the writers are not obligated to do what you are saying as we are 100% not responsible for anything wrong with the client. Just though I'd let you know that.

Yeah I understand that, hence why I'm not blaming him or his script. I'm just simply saying for me personally, the issues with the client are causing me to not want to purchase another month of this script.

bot sometimes stop auto talking and you have to completely restart the script.

problems with the script:

1.Sometimes declines good stakes.

2.Doesn't accept good duels.

3.Good duels within your max level range and above win% sometimes labels as bad duels.

4. sometimes switches to whip too slow and misses a hit.

So basically, we're paying your 35$ for a CHANCE to win money. I don't get it, everything in this script I can do myself. What makes it valuable?

Can you stake 24 hours a day 7 days a week without emotion? If you can I suggest you submit yourself to a scientific laboratory for experimentation.
  • Like 1

I've purchased this script today and it doesn't work. I have this to prove I bought it http://prntscr.com/369m4v and when i try to run it it says this http://prntscr.com/369mgu  I've tried running the bot and it ran for maybe 15 minutes then stopped workign from there. Not sure what to do and of course the owner of this thread doesn't reply to skype contact requests to help nor does he respond to PM's. 

I've purchased this script today and it doesn't work. I have this to prove I bought it http://prntscr.com/369m4v and when i try to run it it says this http://prntscr.com/369mgu  I've tried running the bot and it ran for maybe 15 minutes then stopped workign from there. Not sure what to do and of course the owner of this thread doesn't reply to skype contact requests to help nor does he respond to PM's.

I have no Skype contact requests. The error you are getting is a Tribot error. Wait 30 minutes and it will stop showing up.

Assume, how can I prevent this from happening again?

The duel win%:

PvewXur.png

Stake log:

MD3Uhzf.png

This is my account:

tBoeHPl.png

My opponent's account:

MgZhPqN.png

(Lost 5 times in a row.. nearly cleaned)

Edited by Jlaz

Assume, how can I prevent this from happening again?

The duel win%:

PvewXur.png

Stake log:

MD3Uhzf.png

This is my account:

YOrVayw.png

My opponent's account:

http://imgur.com/zNOMTE9

(Lost 5 times in a row.. nearly cleaned)

Your stats doesn't work.

EDIT: I saw your edit, the odds given by the script are 100% accurate in this instance. I would recommend setting a max losses value of 3 or 4.

Edited by Assume

So basically, we're paying your 35$ for a CHANCE to win money. I don't get it, everything in this script I can do myself. What makes it valuable?

It's not forced on anyone to purchase the script, however I've noticed really good profits. So I wouldn't quite knock it yet.