Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

5,073 posts in this topic

A bit disappointed with the script currently. Lost 8 out of 9 duels, whilst on a 70% win chance. I know it's partially down to luck, but how exactly is the win percentage calculated? Seems a tad inaccurate for me, which is making me a little reluctant to use the script more.

What are the current future updates for this script? Will you add ddsing, and range/mage boxing?

Bugs, suggestions, etc:

I've noticed the bot continues to spam whatever you want it to say while it is grabbing the player info, maybe stopping spamming whilst grabbing the information might be a little more efficient. It seems like you've noticed their duel request, rather than it seeming like you're ignoring it, because then you lose out on potential duels.

I've also noticed the bot ignores rule changes if you and the challenger click on the same rule at the same time, a few times. So if you both click to turn off mage, and it turns it off then straight back, it tends to just leave the rule, which can result in being scammed.

I've also noticed that when declining stakes it runs off, then runs back to the exact start spot, which is very bot like, and I've already seen 2 other people move in the exact same manner. When there are a lot more people using this script is will be very obvious. 

I'm also wondering, is there a limit to the amount of times a player can win against you? Because like my experiences, the bot thinks that you have a 72% win rate, but what happens if they keep winning vs you? Will the bot continue to stake until you are effectively cleaned? Or does it quit staking them after a certain amount of attempts? I think it'd be nice if you could implement a cap, so that they can only win 3 times in a row vs you.

None of this is flame btw, I hope you don't get the wrong idea. I'm just trying to help you develop it and make it a little more efficient, and safer to use.

A bit disappointed with the script currently. Lost 8 out of 9 duels, whilst on a 70% win chance. I know it's partially down to luck, but how exactly is the win percentage calculated? Seems a tad inaccurate for me, which is making me a little reluctant to use the script more.

What are the current future updates for this script? Will you add ddsing, and range/mage boxing?

Bugs, suggestions, etc:

I've noticed the bot continues to spam whatever you want it to say while it is grabbing the player info, maybe stopping spamming whilst grabbing the information might be a little more efficient. It seems like you've noticed their duel request, rather than it seeming like you're ignoring it, because then you lose out on potential duels.

I've also noticed the bot ignores rule changes if you and the challenger click on the same rule at the same time, a few times. So if you both click to turn off mage, and it turns it off then straight back, it tends to just leave the rule, which can result in being scammed.

I've also noticed that when declining stakes it runs off, then runs back to the exact start spot, which is very bot like, and I've already seen 2 other people move in the exact same manner. When there are a lot more people using this script is will be very obvious. 

I'm also wondering, is there a limit to the amount of times a player can win against you? Because like my experiences, the bot thinks that you have a 72% win rate, but what happens if they keep winning vs you? Will the bot continue to stake until you are effectively cleaned? Or does it quit staking them after a certain amount of attempts? I think it'd be nice if you could implement a cap, so that they can only win 3 times in a row vs you.

None of this is flame btw, I hope you don't get the wrong idea. I'm just trying to help you develop it and make it a little more efficient, and safer to use.

Not going to release my algorithm for calculating odds. It is harder to calculate when whipping over boxing as a person could hit two 25s in a row and knock 50% of your HP while you hit two 0s. Boxing is much easier to calculate :P

1. I'll look into changing this.

2. It checks rules on second page and bet on second page. Getting scammed is close to impossible.

3. I'll make it run to a random spot +-3 from where you put your home spot.

4. I'll add a limit for this. Good idea :) 

Not going to release my algorithm for calculating odds. It is harder to calculate when whipping over boxing as a person could hit two 25s in a row and knock 50% of your HP while you hit two 0s. Boxing is much easier to calculate :P

2. It checks rules on second page and bet on second page. Getting scammed is close to impossible.

I was actually boxing, vs people with lower stats than me too. I think I've just been really unlucky to be honest.

I'm glad that you're actively looking for improvements on the script, helps to shape the scripts future a lot.

I'll see if I spot anything else for the script too :)

I was actually boxing, vs people with lower stats than me too. I think I've just been really unlucky to be honest.

I'm glad that you're actively looking for improvements on the script, helps to shape the scripts future a lot.

I'll see if I spot anything else for the script too :)

Please add me on Skype so we can have more productive conversations :)

When it comes to odds let me put it this way.

You stated their stats were lower than yours. If you were actually staking you would of probably staked them as hey, you had better stats. The algorithm doesn't change what Jagex does on their end as nothing can change that. It gives a better way of displaying possible odds when facing the other player. Jagex could still fuck you over and have you hit 8 0s in a row even if they have 30 defence and you have 99 attack. There's nothing I can do to change that. Without the algo, leaving the staker alone would be close to impossible as it can adjust to different layouts of stats unlike a staker in which you just type in max levels the other player can have :)

Edited by Assume

I plan on writing ddsing tonight if I have time. Max losses will be added tonight 99% though (with a clear losses on win option). Also going to add stop script at x amount of gold.

I plan on writing ddsing tonight if I have time. Max losses will be added tonight 99% though (with a clear losses on win option). Also going to add stop script at x amount of gold.

I read this and thought you were writing DDOSing xD

Dont click the link. I belive it's a sad attempt to java-drive by.

Don't quote phishing links -.- 

Looking forward to see some more proggys, might start up staker myself.

I wish this had a 24 hour trial or something, I really want to use this but I don't want to spend 15$ and then be dissapointed. 

Any chance this bot will have a trial soon? Maybe even a 1 hour trial? Very interested but unlike some people I don't have 15$ to blow. 

Any chance this bot will have a trial soon? Maybe even a 1 hour trial? Very interested but unlike some people I don't have 15$ to blow. 

A 1 hour trial will never work with a script like this. A person could just run the script to get odds for stakes and then restart the trial. I can't limit the trial to a run once and never run again system. It would be a 1 hour forever system. 

A 1 hour trial will never work with a script like this. A person could just run the script to get odds for stakes and then restart the trial. I can't limit the trial to a run once and never run again system. It would be a 1 hour forever system. 

How long was the Beta out for? I check tribot/osbot everyday for a staking bot, it must have been up for less than a day. I wish I could have just tried it for a little while. 

How long was the Beta out for? I check tribot/osbot everyday for a staking bot, it must have been up for less than a day. I wish I could have just tried it for a little while. 

5 hours or so. The issues were worked out very very fast.

On a side note, DDSing will be out within the hour or so. 

Edited by Assume

5 hours or so. The issues were worked out very very fast.

On a side note. DDSing will be out within the hour or so. 

Damn, i'm trying to get the money for it.. I'd buy with 07 gp but I think you said it was 7m and if I did that i'd only have 1m left and I also need to get a bond for membership on my staker lol In an irritating situation. 

Damn, i'm trying to get the money for it.. I'd buy with 07 gp but I think you said it was 7m and if I did that i'd only have 1m left and I also need to get a bond for membership on my staker lol In an irritating situation. 

7.5m from me. You may be able to find it cheaper from someone else. I wish you luck in getting the funds :P

Version 1.2.0_1 has been pushed.

Changes:

Added stop staking player after x losses (also clear losses after win)

Added DDSing (please watch it the first few duels. I may need to change the odds algo for ddsing slightly)

Other minor changes.

When you say pushed do you mean it's not actually been updated by Tribot yet or it just got updated? 

Pushed meaning I sent it to Tribot and it is awaiting approval. 

script doesnt do anything.... im going to lose days because its not working yet?

Script is working. Please contact me on Skype. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead