Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

I literally just went to the Duel arena spotted a person using this and attempted to lure him and it was almost successfull. Its the same as the trade lure they just keep  chasing you also its a little bit suspicious when the person clicks all of the Staking "rules" the same exact way every single time. I was literally staking him he was lvl like 90+ I was level 3 and he would put up all the rules then the cash too you might want to make it so they only stake within a certain amount of levels lol 

Edit - He turned the script off and spoke to me, It was TunoChin l0l 

Time to go lure some bots.  :cool:

1.1.2_3 has been pushed.

Changes:

Antilure for what he said up^^

Fix for betting above maximum bet (hopefully didn't have time to test have to go to school)

GUI does nothing once pressing done, script idles waiting for GUI settings all GUI are filled in... spamming done and nothing happens :( reloaded tribot/script ect.. same thing

Edited by kluggy

GUI does nothing once pressing done, script idles waiting for GUI settings all GUI are filled in... spamming done and nothing happens :( reloaded tribot/script ect.. same thing

This makes no sense to me. This happens to you and one other person but it is fine for everyone else. Try this for me. Go to your tribot folder and delete your Assume Staker folder and try again.