Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

So I bought the calc on accident, then spent another 10 on the actual bot. I recorded it while I went afk, lost 12m with 3m bets. Why? Because it would DDS stake and just sit there without specing and auto retaliate, then some fights would spec once then switch to whip lol. What  a joke, thanks for the 12m loss man. Also added on skype didn't get an add back. And I know I have this thing set up right. What a rip. 

1 hour ago, marinetipton said:

So I bought the calc on accident, then spent another 10 on the actual bot. I recorded it while I went afk, lost 12m with 3m bets. Why? Because it would DDS stake and just sit there without specing and auto retaliate, then some fights would spec once then switch to whip lol. What  a joke, thanks for the 12m loss man. Also added on skype didn't get an add back. And I know I have this thing set up right. What a rip. 

I will refund your calculator purchase. If I haven't added you on Skype, it's more than likely because you added an imposter instead of my real account. There have been no changes to the DDS system in over 2 years and it's unlikely there was a game change to break it but a video of the issue would be great. Also, delete your hooks.dat file in your .tribot folder to see if it fixes it. 

On 6/19/2016 at 4:39 AM, Assume said:

I will refund your calculator purchase. If I haven't added you on Skype, it's more than likely because you added an imposter instead of my real account. There have been no changes to the DDS system in over 2 years and it's unlikely there was a game change to break it but a video of the issue would be great. Also, delete your hooks.dat file in your .tribot folder to see if it fixes it. 

how much have you actually won off this (genuinely)? i lost over 3000$ AUD in 1 week buying rl gold staking (yes i got gambling problems), but how can you garuntee this wont be as big of a stuff up assuming i put say $500 into it?

1 hour ago, lostsouls said:

how much have you actually won off this (genuinely)? i lost over 3000$ AUD in 1 week buying rl gold staking (yes i got gambling problems), but how can you garuntee this wont be as big of a stuff up assuming i put say $500 into it?

I haven't ran it in more than 2 years because all my accounts get banned from testing scripts before they're ready to stake. When I did run it, I made around 1b. I never have and never will guarantee anything. You are gambling. No matter the edge, you can lose. 

On 6/22/2016 at 4:20 AM, Assume said:

I haven't ran it in more than 2 years because all my accounts get banned from testing scripts before they're ready to stake. When I did run it, I made around 1b. I never have and never will guarantee anything. You are gambling. No matter the edge, you can lose. 

What i fear most bro. LOL

2 hours ago, kneller97 said:

Hello not to sure what this means wondering if you could explain it for me has happened about 8 times now in the first 50 mins of running it

• [4:42:16 PM] Stopping bet listener
  • [4:42:16 PM] Stopping setting listener
  • [4:41:33 PM] Putting up: 400,000

It just means it went to the second screen or the fuel was declined. 

26 minutes ago, kneller97 said:

Ahh i see, has now happened 13 times every time it was a good challenge.  I will record it tomorrow and watch what happens myself and report back

I don't think you understand. It is not a bug. It just means the script no longer has a need to listen for a bet change or a settings change. 

7 minutes ago, Turinabol said:

it's currently not switching the second wep, just trying to spec 5 times and therefore stops attacking whatsoever.

It's possible the interface or setting changed. Please send me your account info so I can test when I get home.