Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

5,073 posts in this topic

Not worth the 15 bucks, so slow, alot of misclicks in the duels, and so on ...

Fixed in 1.0.4 (pushing soon).

This looks like a seriously intelligent script, unfortunately my account is nowhere near to where I'd like to begin staking but I'd love to hear back from people/progress reports. Good job man!

Well assume, I left it boxing, I made a nice 2m profit. But the whipping is not good for me right now, sorry for over reacting, I really felt robbed, 6/10 for the script now.

Version 1.0.5 has been pushed. Please restart script to update. 

Changes:

Misclicking should be fixed

Strength is now more weighted in whipping duels

Different method of detection of where you are

Version 1.0.7_3 has been pushed. Please restart script to update (may take 10 minutes from the time of this post to get approved)

Changes:

Misclicking fixed when whipping

More checks for antiscam

Fixed infinite recurssion

Fixed long timeouts

Version 1.0.7_3 has been pushed. Please restart script to update (may take 10 minutes from the time of this post to get approved)

Changes:

Misclicking fixed when whipping

More checks for antiscam

Fixed infinite recurssion

Fixed long timeouts

Testing it right now, 1-10m! i put win percent on 51%

1 person likes this

Version 1.0.8_1 has been pushed.

Changes:

Added show gui button (shows all challenges received) 

Been waiting for a script like this for a while, so hearing it was on the cards a few days ago got me excited. However being a new script I was really hesitant to put my money behind it (both IRL and In-game GP) and give it a test run. Been running for an hour so far, and I am yet to witness a bug in the script, honestly a true testimony to assumes incredible scripting ability. There are a few teething problems with the script, but that is to be expected. Assume has also provided amazing support on Skype and is willing to hear and is genuinely interested by the ideas that I have presented him.

Great script, 9.5/10, stake smart make bank.

-Tuno

Version 1.0.9_5 has been pushed.

Changes:

Added a GG checkbox. This will make the script say something at the end of the duel (random from a long list).

Will no longer spam click during stake

Hitpoints is now weighted higher in staking duels and Strength weight was lowered. 

Other minor shit

Edited by Assume

I lost my bank FML

Fuck off.

1a7352c186.png

You don't own the script. 

Edited by Assume
3 people like this

Version 1.1.1_1 has been pushed.

Changes:

Will no longer spam challenges. Will also not challenge a person right after they decline.

Will put up a bet if they don't put one up after a little while.

Couple other things I probably forgot. 

I literally just went to the Duel arena spotted a person using this and attempted to lure him and it was almost successfull. Its the same as the trade lure they just keep  chasing you also its a little bit suspicious when the person clicks all of the Staking "rules" the same exact way every single time. I was literally staking him he was lvl like 90+ I was level 3 and he would put up all the rules then the cash too you might want to make it so they only stake within a certain amount of levels lol 

Edit - He turned the script off and spoke to me, It was TunoChin l0l 

Edited by Lucster

Confirmed, Lucster the sneaky mother fucker just lured me on my level 3, have actually noticed it challenging and it still chases people! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead