Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

5,073 posts in this topic

Just now, bazinga said:

Is it possible for it to be done?

I am not interested in writing a new calculator. 

Just got this script, and really liking it so far.

however i was concerned/interested in the difference between the main calculator and version 2. 

Version 2 seems to be giving me up to 20% higher odds in some cases, so i am wondering which is generally the most accurate of the two.

Thanks

An extremely important new change to combat that affects staking is the fact that PID changes every few minutes now, will you be updating the script to take that into account? This has a huge influence on whether or not you win.

Edited by cybris

2 hours ago, cybris said:

An extremely important new change to combat that affects staking is the fact that PID changes every few minutes now, will you be updating the script to take that into account? This has a huge influence on whether or not you win.

It changes literally nothing so no.

2 hours ago, cybris said:

3 years isn't new... Unless you're referring to hasta / d war hammer which does have an impact.

I'm referring to the fact that they literally just recently updated how PID works, so now its possible to know whether or not you have PID over someone, which determines who hits first and gives you an advantage. There are people maxing several accounts just so they can stake on whichever one has PID over their opponent.... it really does make a difference.  "instead of randomising the priority each player is given every game tick, priority is now only randomised once every 100 - 150 game ticks (60 - 90 seconds)."   http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bank-placeholders--pid?oldschool=1

Edited by cybris

4 hours ago, cybris said:

I'm referring to the fact that they literally just recently updated how PID works, so now its possible to know whether or not you have PID over someone, which determines who hits first and gives you an advantage. There are people maxing several accounts just so they can stake on whichever one has PID over their opponent.... it really does make a difference.  "instead of randomising the priority each player is given every game tick, priority is now only randomised once every 100 - 150 game ticks (60 - 90 seconds)."   http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bank-placeholders--pid?oldschool=1

Are you saying interface checking is back like rapier staking back in 2011?  If there is no way to detect before the stake I don't see how it would matter.

I'm not entirely sure if there is a way to tell before fighting someone, whether or not you had PID over them, but I had been told by a tribot scripter that people were making multiple staking accounts to ensure they'd use the one with PID... however like I said, Idk how you'd know.

On 5/4/2016 at 9:02 AM, cybris said:

I'm not entirely sure if there is a way to tell before fighting someone, whether or not you had PID over them, but I had been told by a tribot scripter that people were making multiple staking accounts to ensure they'd use the one with PID... however like I said, Idk how you'd know.

I'm assuming it's just d warhammer staking so when you don't have pid in the fight you use d war hammer.  When you do have pid you just whip.  Just assuming I've been out of that world a little while.

For example when there was still a 50% chance you would have random pid it wasn't worth risking using a d war hammer.  Now that you know throughout the entire if you're not going to have pid fight it's worth using d war hammer / hasta (or d war hammer hasta even with random stakes tbh if they don't at least have a hasta).  

That would make sense.

I can't see the advantage of making many stakers based on the update alone  unless they just want one for every combat range.

Edited by Diabolic

They said they updated it due to the fact that combat was more unpredictable with PID changing every few ticks, and now it changes about every minute and a half so you can more accurately pk knowing whether you have PID or not.  I just thought it was worth mentioning, since I had also heard people making accounts to make sure they had PID on one for an advantage.... not sure if they were right at all in doing this though.

3 hours ago, cybris said:

They said they updated it due to the fact that combat was more unpredictable with PID changing every few ticks, and now it changes about every minute and a half so you can more accurately pk knowing whether you have PID or not.  I just thought it was worth mentioning, since I had also heard people making accounts to make sure they had PID on one for an advantage.... not sure if they were right at all in doing this though.

It honestly doesn't matter and is ridiculous people are freaking out about it. It is randomized before every single duel. It is not based on IP like prior.

I'm using this scripts normally work fine, but at the moment the calculator isn't showing the stats of the opponent in the log almost like it's not looking them up successfully? any ideas buddy?

3 hours ago, Snailham7 said:

I'm using this scripts normally work fine, but at the moment the calculator isn't showing the stats of the opponent in the log almost like it's not looking them up successfully? any ideas buddy?

Unfortunately you didn't give me enough information to make an educated guess. My best bet is the RS high scores are down.

would you ever consider rewriting the calculator? An account that is 80 80 80 80 dds/whipping a maxed account is going to have more then a 2.6% chance of winning. Non accurate calculator =Not possible to get stakes or make money.

I would buy your script every month if the calculator was actually accurate

Edited by Illuminati666

I seem to be having a problem with this, when it gets to the second screen of the duel request it just sits there, then in the logger, it'll post:

• [3:52:53 PM] Stopping setting listener
  • [3:52:53 PM] Stopping bet listener

Then go back to requesting things from Jagex on other players.
Probably an error on my end or something, pretty new to this.

2 hours ago, Illuminati666 said:

would you ever consider rewriting the calculator? An account that is 80 80 80 80 dds/whipping a maxed account is going to have more then a 2.6% chance of winning. Non accurate calculator =Not possible to get stakes or make money.

I would buy your script every month if the calculator was actually accurate

I have no clue what you are talking about. You listed the stats of one account and a %.

2 hours ago, Innocence said:

I seem to be having a problem with this, when it gets to the second screen of the duel request it just sits there, then in the logger, it'll post:

• [3:52:53 PM] Stopping setting listener
  • [3:52:53 PM] Stopping bet listener

Then go back to requesting things from Jagex on other players.
Probably an error on my end or something, pretty new to this.

That is not an error. 

58 minutes ago, Innocence said:

Any purpose behind it then? :o

It lets you know it is no longer listening for bet or setting changes. Something that happens when you reach the second screen. 

7 hours ago, Assume said:

I have no clue what you are talking about. You listed the stats of one account and a %.

your calculator says a 80 atk/str/def/hp account has a 2.6% chance of winning vs a maxed account (whipping/ddsing)

This script could easily have 100+ users if you actually listened to other people

Edited by Illuminati666

7 hours ago, Illuminati666 said:

your calculator says a 80 atk/str/def/hp account has a 2.6% chance of winning vs a maxed account (whipping/ddsing)

This script could easily have 100+ users if you actually listened to other people

I have no problem with that calculation. An account with 20+ stat advantage across every skill is a insane favorite. And once you get past ~30% chance of winning, it becomes irrelevant what the percent chance is. Variance is going to make xing worthless due to the odds of him running train on you for your stack being high. Also, no one sets their % below 50% anyway. 

1 hour ago, Assume said:

I have no problem with that calculation. An account with 20+ stat advantage across every skill is a insane favorite. And once you get past ~30% chance of winning, it becomes irrelevant what the percent chance is. Variance is going to make xing worthless due to the odds of him running train on you for your stack being high. Also, no one sets their % below 50% anyway. 

How is the % irrelevant under 30%? I wish small percents didn't matter for every other form of gambling. i was just looking to see if your calculator was !00% accurate +-3% as you claim it to be. You're also wrong about the whole variance and xing thing but w/e.

If you don't want to put some time into this script then your sales are going to stay the same. I will NOT be purchasing this script until you update it.

1 hour ago, Illuminati666 said:

How is the % irrelevant under 30%? I wish small percents didn't matter for every other form of gambling. i was just looking to see if your calculator was !00% accurate +-3% as you claim it to be. You're also wrong about the whole variance and xing thing but w/e.

If you don't want to put some time into this script then your sales are going to stay the same. I will NOT be purchasing this script until you update it.

If you are betting 5% of your bank roll @ a 40% house edge even with the xing returning your to even money, variance will bite you in the ass and you will lose everything. I do not care if you do not buy the script. I do not care if you do not trust my calculations. I find them to be accurate. Make your own if you disagree. I offer three calculators already.

43 minutes ago, Assume said:

If you are betting 5% of your bank roll @ a 40% house edge even with the xing returning your to even money, variance will bite you in the ass and you will lose everything. I do not care if you do not buy the script. I do not care if you do not trust my calculations. I find them to be accurate. Make your own if you disagree. I offer three calculators already.

why would you ever invest 5% of your bankroll into anything???? For poker i keep around 60 buy ins for cash games at all times, and if i run bad ill just drop down stakes.

I haven't been cleaned on rs3 or 07 in years but idk what this whole thing is or how it works :s

Just now, Illuminati666 said:

why would you ever invest 5% of your bankroll into anything???? For poker i keep around 60 buy ins for cash games at all times, and if i run bad ill just drop down stakes.

I haven't been cleaned on rs3 or 07 in years but idk what this whole thing is or how it works :s

Standard for poker is 20 buy ins. At 60 you're just being nitty and should move up stakes (unless you don't think you can beat them). People tend to bet significantly more than 5% per stake on RS. I recommend 5% as max bet and .5% as minimum.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead