Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

For those wondering what the best stats are for staking I will give the following short guide:

For boxing:

The main thing that is important here is to keep your strength level relatively low with defense, attack and health higher. Below is information about the strength levels required for each max hit.

Using accurate or defensive:

47 = 6

57 = 7

67 = 8

and so on until 97 = 11.

Using aggressive:

44 = 6

54 = 7

64 = 8

and so on until 94 = 11.

With this information it is clear to see you should choose one of these strength levels, getting 53 strength is a waste of 6 strength levels and therefore combat levels since 47 has the same max hit and would give you a lower combat level. Some people, most people, will tell you to stake more than them because you have higher strength even though they know the 6 levels make no difference, so make sure you have the lowest level you need for the max hit.

I would also like to recommend you have a strength level that ends in 7, not 4. This is because you can use the attack styles accurate and defensive which is much better for boxing than having to use aggressive since there is a hidden attack and defense bonus, with this information good builds would be the following:

70 attack 70 defense 70 health 47 strength - very good

81 attack 83 defense 81 health 57 strength - very good

77 attack 77 defense 77 health 77 strength - good

75 attack 40 defense 80 health 87 strength - bad

75 attack 01 defense 85 health 99 strength - very bad

The real importance of boxing is being able to defend against hits and hit constantly, being able to hit very high is not good if you only hit 1 in 5 times especially since your hit is randomized between 0 and your max hit.

Single Weapon duels

What is important here is a few things:

1. Having as low attack as required to use your chosen weapon, e.g. 75 for tentacle, 70 for whip, 60 for dragon weapons
  2. Having strength only as high as the max hit you want (I will put max hits below).
  3. Having low defense. You have to understand that defense only effects if you hit or not, it doesn't affect how much damage you do. The defense level acts as a kind of multiplier to your defense rating, with no armour this is clearly very low which is made worse when you add in you have a weapon that has very good accuracy. Your chance of blocking a hit even with 99 defense is low versus 75 attack and a tentacle with like +92 attack bonus, so the levels only act to increase your combat level which in turn means people at the same level with lower defense will have higher max hits and more health than you which will give them a massive advantage, but lower levels won't duel with you unless you stake more, so just keep your defense low.
  4. Having high health. I can't stress this enough, health and strength are the two most important stats. 4 health levels is much better than 20+ attack or defense levels.

Tentacle on accurate:

97 = 25

93 = 24

88 = 23

84 = 22

.... research the rest if you want to.

Tentacle on controlled:

96 = 25

92 = 24

87 = 23

83 = 22

Good account builds for whip staking:

75 attack, 97 strength, 40 defense, 99 health - extremely good

75 attack, 88 strength, 1 defense, 89 health - very good

75 attack, 87 strength, 75 defense, 82 health - good

82 attack, 86 strength, 80 defense, 81 health - bad

90 attack, 86 strength, 90 defense, 82 health - very bad

DDS duels:

There is no real difference between single weapon duels and dds duels, except it is more important to have the dds max hit rather than the secondary weapon you use after the 4 special attacks. So find out what the max hit levels are for the dds and use the strength level from that for whichever max hit you want.

It is also more relevant to have 1 defense in dds stakes than with single weapon duels because the dragon daggers special attack also makes it more accurate therefore further reducing the effect of defense. Below are a few account builds:

60 attack, 1 defense, 97 strength, 92 health - very good

60 attack 1 defense, 88 strength, 86 health - very good

70  attack, 40 defense, 97 strength, 94 health - very good

75 attack, 30 defense, 93 strength, 93 health - very good

80 attack, 70 defense, 90 strength, 85 health - bad - a couple levels off the max hit, low health

Hope this helps a few of you guys who are new to this.

P.S. If anyone (including assume) comments saying that none of this matters because it works out the win% so you will always be fighting against worse accounts anyway, that is not true. Well, what I mean is the idea that you should just build a random account with random stats is wrong, what this will do is limit the amount of people that will challenge you. With the levels that I am suggesting, for example 75 attack, 97 strength, 40 defense, 94 health for tentacle staking will get challenges from opponents that have lower strength and health and higher attack and defense than you, their combat levels will be similar to yours, accounts like 80 attack, 80 defense, 83 strength, 83 health... that account has +5 attack, +40 defense, -14 strength and -11 health.. overall they have +20 levels on you BUT you probably have a 60+ win% over them. You can't have these kind of advantages over similar level players with a random account build, you must be a little clever when deciding upon your stats.

Edited by NeuroGenix
  • Like 1

For those wondering what the best stats are for staking I will give the following short guide:

For boxing:

The main thing that is important here is to keep your strength level relatively low with defense, attack and health higher. Below is information about the strength levels required for each max hit.

Using accurate or defensive:

47 = 6

57 = 7

67 = 8

and so on until 97 = 11.

Using aggressive:

44 = 6

54 = 7

64 = 8

and so on until 94 = 11.

With this information it is clear to see you should choose one of these strength levels, getting 53 strength is a waste of 6 strength levels and therefore combat levels since 47 has the same max hit and would give you a lower combat level. Some people, most people, will tell you to stake more than them because you have higher strength even though they know the 6 levels make no difference, so make sure you have the lowest level you need for the max hit.

I would also like to recommend you have a strength level that ends in 7, not 4. This is because you can use the attack styles accurate and defensive which is much better for boxing than having to use aggressive since there is a hidden attack and defense bonus, with this information good builds would be the following:

70 attack 70 defense 70 health 47 strength - very good

81 attack 83 defense 81 health 57 strength - very good

77 attack 77 defense 77 health 77 strength - good

75 attack 40 defense 80 health 87 strength - bad

75 attack 01 defense 85 health 99 strength - very bad

The real importance of boxing is being able to defend against hits and hit constantly, being able to hit very high is not good if you only hit 1 in 5 times especially since your hit is randomized between 0 and your max hit.

Single Weapon duels

What is important here is a few things:

1. Having as low attack as required to use your chosen weapon, e.g. 75 for tentacle, 70 for whip, 60 for dragon weapons
  2. Having strength only as high as the max hit you want (I will put max hits below).
  3. Having low defense. You have to understand that defense only effects if you hit or not, it doesn't affect how much damage you do. The defense level acts as a kind of multiplier to your defense rating, with no armour this is clearly very low which is made worse when you add in you have a weapon that has very good accuracy. Your chance of blocking a hit even with 99 defense is low versus 75 attack and a tentacle with like +92 attack bonus, so the levels only act to increase your combat level which in turn means people at the same level with lower defense will have higher max hits and more health than you which will give them a massive advantage, but lower levels won't duel with you unless you stake more, so just keep your defense low.
  4. Having high health. I can't stress this enough, health and strength are the two most important stats. 4 health levels is much better than 20+ attack or defense levels.

Tentacle on accurate:

97 = 25

93 = 24

88 = 23

84 = 22

.... research the rest if you want to.

Tentacle on controlled:

96 = 25

92 = 24

87 = 23

83 = 22

Good account builds for whip staking:

75 attack, 97 strength, 40 defense, 99 health - extremely good

75 attack, 88 strength, 1 defense, 89 health - very good

75 attack, 87 strength, 75 defense, 82 health - good

82 attack, 86 strength, 80 defense, 81 health - bad

90 attack, 86 strength, 90 defense, 82 health - very bad

DDS duels:

There is no real difference between single weapon duels and dds duels, except it is more important to have the dds max hit rather than the secondary weapon you use after the 4 special attacks. So find out what the max hit levels are for the dds and use the strength level from that for whichever max hit you want.

It is also more relevant to have 1 defense in dds stakes than with single weapon duels because the dragon daggers special attack also makes it more accurate therefore further reducing the effect of defense. Below are a few account builds:

60 attack, 1 defense, 97 strength, 92 health - very good

60 attack 1 defense, 88 strength, 86 health - very good

70  attack, 40 defense, 97 strength, 94 health - very good

75 attack, 30 defense, 93 strength, 93 health - very good

80 attack, 70 defense, 90 strength, 85 health - bad - a couple levels off the max hit, low health

Hope this helps a few of you guys who are new to this.

P.S. If anyone (including assume) comments saying that none of this matters because it works out the win% so you will always be fighting against worse accounts anyway, that is not true. Well, what I mean is the idea that you should just build a random account with random stats is wrong, what this will do is limit the amount of people that will challenge you. With the levels that I am suggesting, for example 75 attack, 97 strength, 40 defense, 94 health for tentacle staking will get challenges from opponents that have lower strength and health and higher attack and defense than you, their combat levels will be similar to yours, accounts like 80 attack, 80 defense, 83 strength, 83 health... that account has +5 attack, +40 defense, -14 strength and -11 health.. overall they have +20 levels on you BUT you probably have a 60+ win% over them. You can't have these kind of advantages over similar level players with a random account build, you must be a little clever when deciding upon your stats.

To your PS, you're absolutely right. The calculator obviously helps with worse builds, but having an optimal build is always better. 

• Like 2

@gooseyguy

Was this mostly one big stake or did you just build your way up a chunk at a time?

@NeuroGenix

When you say "very good" are we talking winning 51 times out of 100, or like 60 times out of 100?

In the Arena, anything over a 55% win ratio over a long sample is considered good. #GGComStakingFor$300ADay

@gooseyguy

Was this mostly one big stake or did you just build your way up a chunk at a time?

@NeuroGenix

When you say "very good" are we talking winning 51 times out of 100, or like 60 times out of 100?

When I say "very good", I am talking about that builds ability to find profitable duels.

Them accounts beat a wider range of other accounts at similar combat levels, which means they will receive more acceptable duel challenges per hour than an account which I have labelled "bad".

I define an acceptable duel challenge as one which is over your chosen win%, for example 56%+.

These numbers are made up and just for example, but:

Lets assume both a "very good" and a "bad" account get 50 challenges per hour (just an example).

The "very good" account will be able to accept more of them, we could represent this by:

Very good (56%+): Can accept 35/50, Can't accept 15/50.

Bad (56%+): Can accept 5/50, Can't accept: 45/50.

Why?

Because our builds take into account the following facts:

1. Strength and Health give the most advantages.

2. Defense and Attack give the least advantages.

With this in mind we have:

1. The lowest attack required (75 for tentacle). This means players of a similar combat level to us, with higher attack must have lower other stats or he would be higher combat, so he probably has lower strength or health.

2. The lowest defense required to look like a normal account. The only reason some of the accounts have 30 defense or 50 defense, is to target accounts with higher defense, like the 30 would fight 60+ defense, the 50 would fight 70+ defense. This is again because if they have higher defense and are the same combat level as us, they must have lower strength/health.

3. We have the perfect strength level for the max hit we want. We therefore don't waste combat levels, with useless strength levels. For example, 97 strength is the same as 99 strength, both have the same hit, but could we convince someone with the exact same stats but 99 strength he has to stake more than us? Yes we could, and people do, even though it makes no difference.

4. We always have the highest health, this is important, you want to have an high health for your combat level. If you must train range or mage to get it than do. Health is incredibly important.

And why does this matter?

Simply, the more profitable fights we can get per hour, the more profit we should make in the long term - emphasis on the long term, remember you are gambling, all we can do is put the odds in our favor.

hello, I am looking into your script and I was just curious if it would always do a 50-50 chance for maxed mains or how it would go about it

in my honest opinion... don't max main with this script. do it yourself. this script is perfect for odds staking. 50/50 is equal odds and higher chance to lose money with same odds with a bot.  ( in my opinion) i personally would pyramid stake with a large enough sum of cash if i was a maxed melee again. 

edit1: of course you can always use it to max main stake but odds are 50/50 instead of like 55/45 in your favor.

Edited by foxfall

in my honest opinion... don't max main with this script. do it yourself. this script is perfect for odds staking. 50/50 is equal odds and higher chance to lose money with same odds with a bot.  ( in my opinion) i personally would pyramid stake with a large enough sum of cash if i was a maxed melee again.

The point of the script isn't just to odds stake, it's to stake. He can't sit on his computer staking 24 hours a day but the bot can.

To your PS, you're absolutely right. The calculator obviously helps with worse builds, but having an optimal build is always better. 

So D>A>S is a worse build for whipping?

I should be follow S>A>D, at least to 75, 97, 40 ?

Will your script get me the most games that I can win with SAD or must i follow DAS for that ?

Edited by ineu

[19:49:48] TRiBot Release 9.300_1 loaded. (1.8.0_65:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\jre)[19:49:48] Loading human mouse movement data.[19:49:49] Successfully loaded human mouse data.[19:50:15] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\chaoticways\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\Assume Staker\items.price (Access is denied)[19:50:15] 	at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)[19:50:15] 	at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)[19:50:15] 	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)[19:50:15] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.b.b.u.l(FileIO.java:236)[19:50:15] 	at scripts.Staker.main.StakerMain.D(StakerMain.java:90)[19:50:15] 	at scripts.Staker.main.StakerMain.run(StakerMain.java:63)[19:50:15] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:50:52] Received: MR99 SKlLLS @ Sat Feb 06 19:50:52 MST 2016 Current thread: TRiBot 07 Message Listener[19:50:53] Exception in thread "Thread-43" [19:50:53] java.lang.NullPointerException[19:50:53] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.types.general.u.l(StakerFactory.java:66)[19:50:53] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.b.u.run(StatGrabber.java:59)[19:50:53] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:51:31] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:01:16%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[19:51:31] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[19:51:31] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[19:51:31] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[19:51:31] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[19:51:31] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[19:51:31] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:51:31] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=0&profit=null&duel=0[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[19:51:31] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[19:51:31] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[19:51:31] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[19:51:31] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[19:51:31] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[19:51:31] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[19:51:31] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:52:34] Received: stackerkid22 @ Sat Feb 06 19:52:34 MST 2016 Current thread: TRiBot 07 Message Listener[19:54:17] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:04:03%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[19:54:17] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[19:54:17] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[19:54:17] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[19:54:17] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[19:54:17] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[19:54:17] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[19:54:17] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[19:54:17] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[19:54:17] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[19:54:17] 	at scripts.Staker.main.StakerMain.onEnd(StakerMain.java:368)[19:54:17] 	at obf.Ae.run(ig:1631)[19:54:17] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:54:18] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=166&profit=null&duel=0[19:54:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[19:54:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[19:54:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[19:54:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[19:54:18] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[19:54:18] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[19:54:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[19:54:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[19:54:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[19:54:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.StakerMain.onEnd(StakerMain.java:368)[19:54:18] 	at obf.Ae.run(ig:1631)[19:54:18] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:54:18] Received: stackerkid22 @ Sat Feb 06 19:54:18 MST 2016 Current thread: TRiBot 07 Message Listener[19:57:09] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\chaoticways\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\Assume Staker\items.price (Access is denied)[19:57:09] 	at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)[19:57:09] 	at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)[19:57:09] 	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)[19:57:09] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.b.b.u.l(FileIO.java:236)[19:57:09] 	at scripts.Staker.main.StakerMain.D(StakerMain.java:90)[19:57:09] 	at scripts.Staker.main.StakerMain.run(StakerMain.java:63)[19:57:09] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:57:30] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:00:20%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2056.0|[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[19:57:30] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[19:57:30] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[19:57:30] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[19:57:30] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[19:57:30] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[19:57:30] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[19:57:30] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=0&profit=null&duel=0[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[19:57:30] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[19:57:30] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[19:57:30] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[19:57:30] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[19:57:30] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[19:57:30] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[19:57:30] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:02:08] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:04:58%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2056.0|[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:02:08] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:02:08] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:02:08] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:02:08] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:02:08] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:02:08] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:02:08] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=278&profit=null&duel=0[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:02:08] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:02:08] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:02:08] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:02:08] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:02:08] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:02:08] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:02:08] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:06:46] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:07:59%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:06:46] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:06:46] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:06:46] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:06:46] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:06:46] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:06:46] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:06:46] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=278&profit=null&duel=0[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:06:46] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:06:46] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:06:46] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:06:46] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:06:46] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:06:46] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:06:46] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:11:25] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:14:15%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:11:25] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:11:25] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:11:25] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:11:25] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:11:25] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:11:25] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:11:25] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=278&profit=null&duel=0[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:11:25] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:11:25] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:11:25] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:11:25] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:11:25] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:11:25] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:11:25] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:16:03] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:17:23%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:16:03] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:16:03] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:16:03] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:16:03] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:16:03] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:16:03] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:16:03] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=278&profit=null&duel=0[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:16:03] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:16:03] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:16:03] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:16:03] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:16:03] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:16:03] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:16:03] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:20:42] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:17:23%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:20:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:20:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:20:42] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:20:42] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:20:42] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:20:42] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:20:42] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=278&profit=null&duel=0[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:20:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:20:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:20:42] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:20:42] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:20:42] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:20:42] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:20:42] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:25:21] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:25:43%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:25:21] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:25:21] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:25:21] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:25:21] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:25:21] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:25:21] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:25:21] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=278&profit=null&duel=0[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:25:21] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:25:21] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:25:21] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:25:21] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:25:21] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:25:21] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:25:21] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:30:00] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:32:50%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:30:00] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:30:00] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:30:00] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:30:00] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:30:00] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:30:00] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:30:00] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=279&profit=null&duel=0[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:30:00] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:30:00] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:30:00] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:30:00] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:30:00] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:30:00] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:30:00] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:34:39] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:37:29%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:34:39] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:34:39] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:34:39] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:34:39] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:34:39] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:34:39] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:34:39] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=279&profit=null&duel=0[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:34:39] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:34:39] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:34:39] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:34:39] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:34:39] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:34:39] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:34:39] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:39:18] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/tracker/index.php?mode=update&botname=STAKER Chaotic Ways&status=online&data=%20Tbot:%20ChaoticWays%20|P:%200|R:%2000:42:08%20|%20D:%200%20|W:%200%20|TB:%200|M:%20SINGLE_WEAPON|WP:%2055.0|[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:39:18] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:39:18] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:39:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.j(SigUpdater.java:118)[20:39:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:79)[20:39:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:39:18] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[20:39:18] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://polycoding.com/sigs/assume/assumestake/update.php?username=ChaoticWays&runtime=279&profit=null&duel=0[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1836)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1433)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)[20:39:18] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:39:18] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)[20:39:18] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)[20:39:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:146)[20:39:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.l(SigUpdater.java:80)[20:39:18] 	at scripts.Staker.main.api.a.c.t.run(SigUpdater.java:32)[20:39:18] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Could this be a firewall problem? @Assume

Edited by ChaoticWays

What is best stats for DDS/Whip staker who wants to use your script?

On previous page, or a couple pages back, I wrote a pretty detailed guide for staking builds you should check it out.

Assume, you would benefit from informing people about that on your first page so you don't have to answer questions like this and so people have the information to properly use your script.

edit1: of course you can always use it to max main stake but odds are 50/50 instead of like 55/45 in your favor.

What does pyramid stake mean??

Hey. can someone help me out.

when i start the script, after setting the configuration it does nothign at all.
I get the Bot runetime ui and everything but it doesnt want to stake anyone.
Doesnt enter my chat into autochat either.

also how do i chose to whip only?

suggestions?

Edited by whadup