Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

Assume Staker ONE HOUR FREE TRIAL [-2.147B - 2.147B/HR][40B+Profit][116Hr+][DDS/Whip/Box/Scim]

5,073 posts in this topic

...always use start script, never use re-run

Assume Staker Premium

12b250bd66.jpg

Assume Staker is the most advanced staking script ever created. Created by Assume, a co-developer on Combat AIO, Lite and Premium editions, and developer of Logic Pro. Assume Staker is the most advanced staker ever created. It calculates your odds to win duels using an advanced algorithm. Are you tired of being poor? Get Assume Staker and make millions*!

Price: $9.99 per auth per month 

How to buy:

1. CLICK HERE

To purchase JUST the calculator for $10 monthly or $35 for life please go here:

How to buy:

How to buy: 
1. Monthly
2. Lifetime

Please add me on Skype for support. My Skype name is assume.support or join Discord chat

Rb3O9eW.png

Get your dynamic signature: 

[url=https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/24614-assume-staker-15am-2147b-2147bhrddswhipboxscim/][img=http://polycoding.com/assumestake/USERNAME_HERE.png][/url]

A few features:

• Calculates % chance of winning duel based on your stats vs their stats
  • Allows you to enter a max bet
  • Allows you to enter a minimum bet
  • Custom spam message
  • Custom minimum win % to accept duel
  • Anti-scam that will fix all settings that person messes up.
  • Spam saving (only type in once!)
  • Item support
  • DDSing
  • Whipping
  • Boxing
  • DScimming

FAQ:

• Q: How many accounts can I run off one auth?
    • A:You can run one account on a single auth, anything more requires another auth.
  • Q: How do I get updates?
    • A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.
  • Q: What % odds should I use?
    • A: I recommend people use 70% odds if they are scared. I personally use 52%
  • Q: It is taking 20,000+ milliseconds to calculate win %. What should I do?
    • A: You have two options: enable both preload mode and low cpu mode (recommend if a decent PC) or use the beta calculator
  • Q: Do you guarantee I will win if I have odds on the opponent?
    • A: Of course not! No matter your odds, staking still has a degree of luck. You never know when this will happen:

Terms of Service:

You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.

• Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
    • By purchasing an authorization code you agree not to share this service among any other individuals. Purchase entails ONE user access.
  • You may not resell or share an authentication key, if you do so your key may be subject to immediate ban without refund.
    • Authentication keys are only sent to locations specified in payment details. Failure to specify a location is considered buyers failure.
  • I am not responsible for losses you may incur based on losing stakes.
    • I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you accept these terms.
  • Buying a lifetime auth entitles you to support for the lifetime of the script, not your lifetime.
    • All calculations are based upon my estimates. You (the customer) are in no way entitled to a refund if you disagree with the calculations.
  • You are not guaranteed to make a profit. Losing money while using the script or the calculator does not entitle you to a refund.

Proggies:

hYd0npR.png
da4517233d3d445e6214f1a7f4441aa3.png
tVYTkI.png
ILDDLh.png
2mo18rd.png
bfjmu1.jpg
c031d59624.png
b1013d34f6.png
77571fb63e.png
9f64e59b6d.png
fcd265961fbabf6d6f62c260dd4e20c4.png
b8fb07c3bb.jpg
936b8c0a2f.png
2149b6c547.jpg
5N5Rg.png
2f50f3a82c.png
23faac3b1c.jpg
63b9d4ff16.png
29ftbtw.png
2jccv84.jpg
25p3ggp.png 
75096a8a3e.jpg
9bae908437.png

Edited by Assume
5 people like this

Buying membership tomorrow to train an account. I will buy this script soon. What stats do you recommend for boxing?

So does it basically give you a guarantee of winning with only playing players of low odds? Is that correct?

1 person likes this

So does it basically give you a guarantee of winning with only playing players of low odds? Is that correct?

The thing about staking is, its based off of who is willing to stake who, for what amount. 

You are not "Guaranteed" anything in staking, regardless of % based on stats.

I'm curios to see how this one turns out. Will be watching.  :cool:

Good-luck on sales.

Edited by Mench

Saw it running in the testing phase, looks good!

I also saw it running :) Had too large of a radius from the center tile and also crashed after an hour.

Should be fine now, other than that looked pretty cool.

Nothing is gauranteed. It gives you it's best estimation of your winning percentage. You can set a minimum number for it to stake the other person.

Not worth the 15 bucks, so slow, alot of misclicks in the duels, and so on ...

damn that sucks, can you make a vid to see if its worth getting?

First of all, if i choose whipping, and a guy with def 20, hp 99 , att 99 str99, takes all my money, coz script thinks that oods are 40/60 to me ...

First of all, if i choose whipping, and a guy with def 20, hp 99 , att 99 str99, takes all my money, coz script thinks that oods are 40/60 to me ...

you said ... at the end and don't finish? your statement makes no sense

Not worth the 15 bucks, so slow, alot of misclicks in the duels, and so on ...

Please contact me on Skype so we can fix your issues.

That's only half the story. What are you stats?

Me att 83, def 86, str 90, hp 87. him 99 att/str/hp. And the script states that I have 68 percent odds of winning, but really I have almost no chance at winning ,,

Me att 83, def 86, str 90, hp 87. him 99 att/str/hp. And the script states that I have 68 percent odds of winning, but really I have almost no chance at winning ,,

You defence does give you a large advantage in that fight. Please contact me on Skype.

Edited by Assume

A staking bot... This looks very interesting, I almost didn't take it seriously at first until I read it. I wish you the best of luck in sales and although I don't think I've brought a script from you before I will vouch as well. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead