Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.13_0

24 posts in this topic

This update includes:

• Bot Overview Panel (accessible from View -> View Bot Overview)
    • This gives users the ability to view a minimized game image of all clients in one panel.
    • With each game image/client, users are able to:
      1. Click on the client from the minimized image.
      2. Start a script without switching tabs.
      3. Stop a script without switching tabs.
      4. View the desired client with one click.

B6oxA.jpg

Make sure to close the Bot Overview when not interacting with it to save CPU usage.

Cheers!

5 people like this

Is this VIP Extended only?

This is built into TriBot itself right, not the Bot Panel?

Is this VIP Extended only?

This is built into TriBot itself right, not the Bot Panel?

I have the same questions :/

Btw I just upgraded to VIP extended :)

I thought it would show all my bot clients. But it only shows the bots on that client. Kind of useless for someone like me who uses one bot per client. 

I thought it would show all my bot clients. But it only shows the bots on that client. Kind of useless for someone like me who uses one bot per client. 

Well each different TRiBot window has its own JVM and memory reserve, so to have them all display in one window isn't possible without networking and/or memory hacks.

However, you can use the Bot Control Panel if you want to manage all of your bots at one location.

Well each different TRiBot window has its own JVM and memory reserve, so to have them all display in one window isn't possible without networking and/or memory hacks.

However, you can use the Bot Control Panel if you want to manage all of your bots at one location.

will we see real time image? i used bot panel, but its not convenient at all for me because of how long you have to wait for the still images to update and refreshing a bunch of times. I can check the client individually real time faster. the only thing convenient about it for me is that you can check on your bots while you're away from home. Just my two cents. 

will we see real time image? i used bot panel, but its not convenient at all for me because of how long you have to wait for the still images to update and refreshing a bunch of times. I can check the client individually real time faster. the only thing convenient about it for me is that you can check on your bots while you're away from home. Just my two cents.

The bot panel is designed for remote access.

Another good update. Tribot is coming out with some excellent features currently. Looking forward to seeing what else is in the works.

Two suggestions:

1 - Screen.getGameImage(boolean showPaint)
2 - Option to see the ammount of auths ever bought 

As in, if a user bought the monthly script 3 times in a row, show 3 auths instead of 1 user.

Nevertheless, good update.

Edited by Integer

Whenever I open the client, the client flickers and becomes virtually unplayable. Anyway to solve this? (Mac OSX Mavericks)

Edited by anish101