Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.12_0

70 posts in this topic

I bought 10 private socks5 proxies to use for this, but for each proxy I try and use I get this error

Unknown error. Could not perform login. ([ERROR] Session is Invalid)

Any idea why I am getting this and how I can fix it, thanks!

Re-type your password.

proxies can be easily identified i think and can be flagged more faster than normal i.ps according to my experience =/ any1 else thinks / experienced same?

Edited by ammad

proxies can be easily identified i think and can be flagged more faster than normal i.ps according to my experience =/ any1 else thinks / experienced same?

So what if they do identify you're on a proxy, big deal, why would that make them care to look into/flag you more?

Nothing wrong with using a proxy.

So what if they do identify you're on a proxy, big deal, why would that make them care to look into/flag you more?

Nothing wrong with using a proxy.

Also some proxy's avalible are high anonymity meaning they will even disguse the fact that you are hiding your IP behind a proxy.

But like Yoho said many people use proxies. Heck even now-a-days thanks to the NSA more and more people are choosing to use VPN's to protect their network traffic.

Well I'll be buying 20 private sock4/5 proxy's and testing this soon, seems promising.

Edit: guess not for now. Still no option to pay in Paypal and no resellers for VIP extended :/ Only 2 payment options require creditcards. Too bad creditcards are not/barely used in my country and I'm not about to get one just for VIP extended lol.

I don't see why you are able to buy credits on the repository with Paypal, but can't pay with it for VIP  :s

Edited by Tomorroww

Where to buy private socks proxies?

Strong first post.. no one is going to tell you, if they did, they would be an idiot and putting their own private list at risk.

Proxy's don't save in the list, having to retype them over and over for fresh clients is an absolute ballache.

Apart from that, all good, superb work trilez.

Edit: False alarm, they are now saving, not sure what was up there :P.

Edit2: Is there anyway when logged into the client we can have some sort of clarification that the proxy is working and our real IP isn't shown?

Edited by Ratz241

Also sorry if I sound like an idiot but if the proxy is down or stops working whilst ingame is there a fail safe to stop the bot and log out? When I've used a similar thing for ip changing if it did fail it would just log in again with my real ip as the proxy had stopped working which defeated the purpose.

Using popular proxies like HMA is useless, all of their ips are flagged by jagex.

This is completely true. I don't know why HMA was chosen. Probably the most targeted vpn by jagex. A lot of their paid locations are flagged already, I would only imagine the case is even worse with their free ips if this is what I think it is.

Also sorry if I sound like an idiot but if the proxy is down or stops working whilst ingame is there a fail safe to stop the bot and log out? When I've used a similar thing for ip changing if it did fail it would just log in again with my real ip as the proxy had stopped working which defeated the purpose.

At this point I do not believe that there is any fail safe in place. However you could set up a fail safe of your own and use 1 of your socks proxies or a VPN to keep your IP masked. Incase of Disconnection, also if you are using a VPN and truly paranoid you can enable a kill switch will disable all internet access should the VPN lose connection.

so the proxies I bought aren't going to be delivered to my email for another 20 hours or so. meanwhile I am testing out some free proxies to see how the proxy feature works on the tribot loader. I went through multiple proxies from different websites, and it either didn't work or I got this error.   

KSllxjj.png

a9HUK9B.png

The premium proxies list I bought work. I can connect with no problems at all. Works on my dedi too. VIP Extended is def worth getting for the proxy feature.