Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.12_0

70 posts in this topic

For us ignorant people, can you explain why I would want to use the proxy support and how I would go about doing such?

To avoid chain bans.

If each account you use is on a seperate IP (assuming Jagex doesn't use the Jagex Cahce folder and random.dat file to link accounts) then when you get any bans, only 1 account will be effected, and you won't get any mass/chain bans.

Or if you just bot 1 account, you could use a proxy on it to separate it from any links with your main account.

1 person likes this

For us ignorant people, can you explain why I would want to use the proxy support and how I would go about doing such?

Because if lets say you have a computer that can run a lot of bots. But you don't want to run all those bots on the same IP, you can now run the client through a proxy which will hide your IP with the new one. 

1 person likes this

Can someone please explain what this update involves and how it is good for a gold farmer as I am new to this site and have no idea what it means.

Can someone please explain what this update involves and how it is good for a gold farmer as I am new to this site and have no idea what it means.

Read the posts above yours.

how much extra is it?

Normal VIP is 6.50$ USD and Extended is 8$ USD 

does extended come with a vpn or so you have to get one on your own?

In the topic it shows a link to hidemyass, theres a list of proxies there you can use.

HOW DO I GET EXTENDED???? ROOOOOARRRRRRRR

Buy from https://tribot.org/purchase-vip-extended/

What do I need to do to keep botting :(

Where is the actual DL link ?

https://tribot.org/download.php Download the latest version of TRiBot. 

1 person likes this

can I somehow by with rsgp/Skrill/tribot credits? I dont have accsess to google wallet and the other thing listed there.

can someone show how to setup the proxys

Getting:

5sLiW.png

Some proxies don't work with TRiBot. Try a different one.

is it possible to run 4 acc on one client with diffrent ips? or i have to open another client to choose porxy again?

what do i have to have to write in to username and password section??

can someone make a guide?

its not working for me... client doesnt start with proxy.. it stops responding when i press login

Edited by balvons

ooft, good update, but sadly i cant find any proxies that work. 

Edited by GPx

Great to see proxy support added and developers listening to user suggestions, another useful feature making the VIP extended worthwhile. Good work guy Tri and team!

Something everyone should be aware of is you will need to find your own proxy ip's for this to function correctly.

Is there any way of finding which proxies will work/not work. Or should all socks 4/5 proxies work? Its only been out 1 day but someone will make a guide soon.

Edit: http://www.socks-proxy.net/ is a site I have found from a quick bit of googling although not had a proper chance at getting it working.

Edited by hitforhelp

Wont this result in a ton of people running off the same proxies and getting those proxy IPs flagged aswell like for example Hotspotshield IPs?

Wont this result in a ton of people running off the same proxies and getting those proxy IPs flagged aswell like for example Hotspotshield IPs?

Yes if we all begin running to the same free IP's however you will find that those websites will cycle their IP's over time.

The best course of action to take however would be buy access to some proxies. After googling around I have found a few sites offering paid access for blocks of 10I.P's up to unlimited packages. There is also a popular Blackhat forum which I wont name but they have an entire section of their forum dedicated to sellers of Socks Proxies and may be able to find a deal in there.

Im cautious, public proxy lists are scoured by low-tier hackers and people trying to little to hide.

I wouldnt use a public proxy on my account.

You want to go to buy a private proxy IP, one per account, so hopefully these IP brackets are less flagged than the public varity.

I bought 10 private socks5 proxies to use for this, but for each proxy I try and use I get this error

Unknown error. Could not perform login. ([ERROR] Session is Invalid)

Any idea why I am getting this and how I can fix it, thanks!