iPlankFarmer FREE by iant06

This is the free version of my premium script iPlankFarmer, click here for premium version. On the free version you are only able to use the Plank Task which runs logs from Varrock East Bank to the Sawmill and turns them in to Planks.

Requirements:

Money!

Logs!

Proggies:

2re6tqo.png

xok028.png

Repository Download:

https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=iplankfarmer&sort=default&category=all&price=any

Edited by iant06

Imo this is entirely stupid... make it a free trial or the paid one is pointless :P.

30 minute trial one time use or something.

Or make it only make 100 planks.

if i would have known this is coming out i'd have never paid for the script.

Ummm this is a two hour trial and you are only allowed the plank feature

This script needs to be made way less robotic, it is withdrawing the exact cash for each run, which makes it seem really robotic, it sleeps at the saw mill sometimes before or after making planks if this is antiban sleeping it looks really suspicious that it never sleeps on the way to or from the bank and rather just at the sawmill. you should allow a feature which lets the player pick x amount of cash to be withdrawn when z < y amount. also I witnessed it opening the sawmill interface and selecting make all logs  and closing the interface in less that two seconds, efficient but really detectable. 
I like the paint looks really cool and the calcs are awesome, same goes for gui. it fetches prices on load which is really nice. I understand that this is a lite or trial version, some of these problems may not be in the paid version.  this isn't an angry post full of criticism  just what I saw could be improved.

EDIT: Also when it cannot find logs in the bank it idles and clicks the deposit button over and over 6pQrV.jpg

You should have a boolean to check for selected logs in the bank and if it returns false break your loop so the client will just log out the same kind of check should apply to coins as well..

Edited by swankeyswag

This script needs to be made way less robotic, it is withdrawing the exact cash for each run, which makes it seem really robotic, it sleeps at the saw mill sometimes before or after making planks if this is antiban sleeping it looks really suspicious that it never sleeps on the way to or from the bank and rather just at the sawmill. you should allow a feature which lets the player pick x amount of cash to be withdrawn when z < y amount. also I witnessed it opening the sawmill interface and selecting make all logs  and closing the interface in less that two seconds, efficient but really detectable. 

I like the paint looks really cool and the calcs are awesome, same goes for gui. it fetches prices on load which is really nice. I understand that this is a lite or trial version, some of these problems may not be in the paid version.  this isn't an angry post full of criticism  just what I saw could be improved.

EDIT: Also when it cannot find logs in the bank it idles and clicks the deposit button over and over 6pQrV.jpg

You should have a boolean to check for selected logs in the bank and if it returns false break your loop so the client will just log out the same kind of check should apply to coins as well..

Lol withdrawing the correct amount of money needed for the planks is robotic?

The sleep after the sawmill is a problem with walking in the client, every planker has this problem atm.

You're a little paranoid if you think you're being detected by little things like that, you should probably do a little more trial and error with your accounts and see what actually gets you banned on RS, so far the only three factors I have discovered that effect the RS ban algorithm are how long you have been logged in for, how long you have been logged out for and those times vary depending on what your botting(e.g. can't bot tabs and nats as long as planks without being banned)

Good luck botting.

Edited by iant06

This script got me banned after five hours of using the script ( an account I have not used any other bots on ). Only ran one bot from one IP. Anything else :( ?

Really? I didn't know botting got you banned. Lol in all seriousness sorry for your loss.

• [09:24:43] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [09:24:43] at scripts.a.r.M(Methods.java:138)
  • [09:24:43] at scripts.a.r.B(Methods.java:88)
  • [09:24:43] at scripts.moneymaking.iplankfarmerfree.f.o.B(Bank.java:330)
  • [09:24:43] at scripts.moneymaking.iplankfarmerfree.f.o.A(Bank.java:58)
  • [09:24:43] at scripts.moneymaking.iplankfarmerfree.Script.M(Script.java:180)
  • [09:24:43] at scripts.moneymaking.iplankfarmerfree.Script.handleState(Script.java:46)
  • [09:24:43] at org.tribot.script.EnumScript.run(me:148)
  • [09:24:43] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
  • [09:24:43] Script Ended: iPlankFarmer FREE. 

I noticed this script appears to be using void methods, boolean methods would make it way more efficient.

Edited by swankeyswag

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

• By Laniax
      Objective
      Kills level 13 Chaos Druids above ardougne for herbs(money) and combat experience.

Requirements:
      - Level 46 Thieving to picklock the tower door.

Need help gaining thieving levels? Check out my other script, LAN Thiever!

Recommended:
      - Level 33 Agility to cross the log shortcut, otherwise we will walk over the bridge.
      - Recommended settings: loot everything above Harralanders.

Features:
      Kills Chaos Druids in the tower above Ardougne and banks in the north bank of Ardougne. Advanced Antiban (ABC2) Level 10 Over 200k/hour GP depending on drops (Recommended settings: Loot everything above Harralanders) Fast combat - will hover over next druid when attacking the first (random by antiban) Intelligent right click menu over the next druid (ABC2) Will auto-detect if your agility is above level 33 and use the agility log shortcut for fast travel between bank and tower. Advanced unstuck system. Use whatever food you want. Bring how many food u want each trip. Only loots after combat. Toggles on run if we gathered some energy. Flawless through stability, even with little updates! Ability to loot any item over X value. Drops items that it looted by mistake. Notification system, get desktop alerts when someone PMs you (and much more!) Support for script arguments! You can auto-start this script without showing the GUI. See list of settings below. Settings are changeable during runtime. Screenshots:

Settings Menu:

Proggies:

New proggies (ABC2)

by @Gh0sty

by @PowerGP

by @Gh0sty

by @danny689

Old proggies (ABC1)

How to get:

• By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By R0gue
      R0gue EZ Cooker
      Summary
      Start R0gue EZ Cooker from anywhere near a bank and it will get you all they way to 99 cooking without you having to lift a finger. For optimal use, start with enough cash in your bank and some Varrock Tabs and Games Necklaces. The bot will buy the necessary food and supplies as needed.

Supports Travel and Buying Supplies
      The bot supports traveling to the Rogue's Den as well as the Grand Exchange to buy raw food and items to cook. Just start the bot near a bank and it will buy Varrock Tabs, Games Necklaces, and fish as needed (there are limits so you don't spend too much money at once). 

Food supported
      The bot automatically checks your cooking level and will cook the necessary item until you are ready to cook a new fish. It will cook the following:
      Level 1-15: Shrimp
      Level 15-25: Trout
      Level 25-35: Salmon
      Level 35-50: Tuna
      Level 50-75: Lobster
      Level 75-80: Swordfish
      Level 80-99: Shark

Jugs of Wine
      The bot also supports making Jugs of wine after cooking level 50 if the user desires. Just select the option in the GUI on bot startup. If your player is not level 50 yet, it will cook fish until your player reaches level 50 then automatically switch to wine. It will buy the necessary grapes and jugs of water as needed and will make the wines in the GE.

Antiban
      The bot implements ABC2 methods as well as custom anti ban methods in order to prevent bans.

GUI

Paint
      Features a functional paint that includes the bot status as well as training method, time ran, XP gained, and XP per hour.

Feedback
      Would love any feedback as this is our first script and we can make updates and changes as needed!

• Our picks

• This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 30 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 58 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies