• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

30 minutes ago, fjclyy said:

waiting for abc2 delay  to end ..Slow work   How to eliminate   ???

ABC2 delays are generated by Tribot's antiban. You can disable them in the script settings.

Go to Antiban --> ABC2 settings ("Disable ABC2 delays completely and use ABC1 delays instead"). You can also use the ABC2 modifier, -1 to -5 uses less delays.

Disable ABC2 delays or decrease the modifier at your own risk.

Edited by Aropupu

Hi the bot works great but for some reason mine won't move the camera screen at all.

The option is enabled in settings and im running on looking glass mode with osbuddy and human mouse movement.

Also at the seers rooftops, the bot will 9 times out of 10 go past the bank (towards relekka road) when restarting the course which makes it look like a bot. Can you fix this?

thanks.

ps: i tried all the settings for camera movement and none of it worked.

Edited by man2

4 hours ago, man2 said:

Hi the bot works great but for some reason mine won't move the camera screen at all.

The option is enabled in settings and im running on looking glass mode with osbuddy and human mouse movement.

Also at the seers rooftops, the bot will 9 times out of 10 go past the bank (towards relekka road) when restarting the course which makes it look like a bot. Can you fix this?

thanks.

ps: i tried all the settings for camera movement and none of it worked.

Camera movement is done by ABC2 at random times. I have no control over it. It uses random profiles so each account most likely does it at very different times if at all. The script itself only moves camera when it needs to.

Your seers rooftop problem is most likely caused by Antiban missclicks which I cannot fix. Tribot is responsible for all clicking. I think Tribot creates a profile for each account and some missclick more often and some don't at all. I can most likely add some sort of a failsafe for it but I need to know exactly where it clicks, how far it walks, where you end up etc. before I'm able to. 

There is also the possibility that your Tribot client is not working correctly (hooks are broken or something else). This could definitely cause all camera movement to not work. Please check the  Are you having problems with the script? part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. I can confirm that camera movement works on Looking Glass at least while using a normal browser, just tested it. Most likely something is wrong on your end.

14 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Camera movement is done by ABC2 at random times. I have no control over it. It uses random profiles so each account most likely does it at very different times if at all. The script itself only moves camera when it needs to.

Your seers rooftop problem is most likely caused by Antiban missclicks which I cannot fix. Tribot is responsible for all clicking. I think Tribot creates a profile for each account and some missclick more often and some don't at all. I can most likely add some sort of a failsafe for it but I need to know exactly where it clicks, how far it walks, where you end up etc. before I'm able to. 

There is also the possibility that your Tribot client is not working correctly (hooks are broken or something else). This could definitely cause all camera movement to not work. Please check the  Are you having problems with the script? part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. I can confirm that camera movement works on Looking Glass at least while using a normal browser, just tested it. Most likely something is wrong on your end.

Hey mate what the ban rate with this? + using LG

28 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

It moves east of the bank a few steps on the road before clicking on the bank wall to climb

5 hours ago, dantan said:

How come it doesn't rotate the camera the direction of the click ? It just stays where it is...

Without knowing when you are expecting it to move the camera, there's very little I can do or know what's wrong. Will send you a PM about it.

Edited by Aropupu

7 hours ago, Str En Gt said:

Seems to be a problem with the camera turning, I've read the comments and others are experiencing the same issue, and as I've read it's not the script issue, hope it gets resolved soon :|

As I have said multiple times, camera movement is fully working. I cannot know what your problem is without any information and you also don't give me any information. Will send you a PM.

Edited by Aropupu

Been having some problems with seers course, I was able to run fally 6+ hours with no errors, I've been trying to run seers on 3 occasions and It breaks inside of an hour, it could be due to connection, but I'll attempt to babysit and observe when it happens.

26 minutes ago, Oteca said:

Been having some problems with seers course, I was able to run fally 6+ hours with no errors, I've been trying to run seers on 3 occasions and It breaks inside of an hour, it could be due to connection, but I'll attempt to babysit and observe when it happens.

Please check the client debug for any errors, messages etc.

1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

Please check the client debug for any errors, messages etc.

• [13:32:50] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid range (Min: 1750000, Mean: 1738163, Max: 2000000).

this was the only thing I could find that didn't look normal; could not find those values anywhere when i started up the next round. 

• [13:29:30] The script will now worldhop!
  • [13:32:50] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid range (Min: 1750000, Mean: 1738163, Max: 2000000).
  • [13:32:50] at org.tribot.api.General.randomSD(fs:646)
  • [13:32:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.sb.f(AFKHandler.java:45)
  • [13:32:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.sb.B(AFKHandler.java:30)
  • [13:32:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.m(Main.java:209)
  • [13:32:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.f(Main.java:187)
  • [13:32:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.G(Main.java:157)
  • [13:32:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.run(Main.java:126)
  • [13:32:50] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [13:32:53] Script Ended: aAgility [PREMIUM].
Edited by Oteca

34 minutes ago, Oteca said:

this was the only thing I could find that didn't look normal; could not find those values anywhere when i started up the next round. 

This is caused by your AFK mode settings. Will send you a PM with questions.

11 hours ago, michaelpwn said:

Bot stopped working today, it just keeps taking food from the bank and banking it again

The script is working without any issues (tested with several different eating options). Without any information from you about what settings you are using, what location etc. I cannot even begin to know what causes your issue. My guess would be that your Tribot client isn't working correctly. Please check the Are you having problems with the script? part of the main post which gives you the most common fixes to almost every Tribot issue.

Edited by Aropupu

4 hours ago, andy9432 said:

Got a 2 day ban using this script, What a fkin joke.

You always take a risk when you bot. Many people have used this script without any issues.

The script is built in such a way that you can affect how it works a lot, which can possibly affect ban rate but there's no way to know what settings do and what don't if at all. There are too many factors that can cause bans that it's impossible to have 100% accurate information about what causes them so ban reports are usually quite useless.

You can report your ban properly here:

Couldn't have done it without you. Maybe I should try for 99 mining as well :)

99agility.PNG

• Like 1