Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

In canafis it stops after 20-40mins at random locations. I tried the script for a couple of hours now and had to restart it most of the time.

- Bugged at random event

- Bugs after 20+ mins

- Logs out and doesnt log back in(no login bot?)

- Misclicking map

Hopefully these things are easy to fix! I'm not in a hurry or something, don't mind babysitting the bot but sometimes it happens already after 5 minutes ;p

Edited by dutch14

In canafis it stops after 20-40mins at random locations. I tried the script for a couple of hours now and had to restart it most of the time.

- Bugged at random event

- Bugs after 20+ mins

- Logs out and doesnt log back in(no login bot?)

- Misclicking map

Hopefully these things are easy to fix! I'm not in a hurry or something, don't mind babysitting the bot but sometimes it happens already after 5 minutes ;p

@dutch14

Bugged at random event

- Random events have been removed. If the script somehow ends up in a random event or something, that is out of my control. Only tribot could make you end up in one.

Bugs after 20+ mins

- What do you mean by this? Please check client debug or bot debug for any messages.

Logs out and doesnt log back in(no login bot?)

- Tribot handles logging back in unless the script logged you out for a reason. Please check the client debug for any messages. You also need to add you account details to the account manager in the Tribot client so Tribot can log you back in. Sometimes you can get logged out of runescape if the connection to runescape disconnects. Tribot's login bot handles this if you have your account details in the account manager.

Missclicking map

- Tribot handles clicking the map. If it missclicks somewhere in the map, there's something wrong with Tribot's walking methods.

Apparently the issue was already fixed and you need to restart your tribot client. Here's a thread about it:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/51078-walkingclicktilemm-sometimes-clicking-outside-minimap/

Edited by Aropupu

@dutch14

Bugged at random event

- Random events have been removed. If the script somehow ends up in a random event or something, that is out of my control. Only tribot could make you end up in one.

Bugs after 20+ mins

- What do you mean by this? Please check client debug or bot debug for any messages.

Logs out and doesnt log back in(no login bot?)

- Tribot handles logging back in unless the script logged you out for a reason. Please check the client debug for any messages. You also need to add you account details to the account manager in the Tribot client so Tribot can log you back in. Sometimes you can get logged out of runescape if the connection to runescape disconnects. Tribot's login bot handles this if you have your account details in the account manager.

Missclicking map

- Tribot handles clicking the map. If it missclicks somewhere in the map, there's something wrong with Tribot's walking methods.

Apparently the issue was already fixed and you need to restart your tribot client. Here's a thread about it:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/51078-walkingclicktilemm-sometimes-clicking-outside-minimap/

http://imgur.com/lEmAc0d

http://imgur.com/uX1fijn

http://imgur.com/aF4GvOp

This is what he means, canafis is very buggy struggling to run over an hour a lot of the time. If you need anymore details to help the bug let me know.

http://gyazo.com/271f065103d00c3ceff69b4dd50e4866

The bot thinks it's walking but it's just not moving, you can see the flag on the minimap.

Edited by Protein

http://imgur.com/lEmAc0d

http://imgur.com/uX1fijn

http://imgur.com/aF4GvOp

This is what he means, canafis is very buggy struggling to run over an hour a lot of the time. If you need anymore details to help the bug let me know.

http://gyazo.com/271f065103d00c3ceff69b4dd50e4866

The bot thinks it's walking but it's just not moving, you can see the flag on the minimap.

@Protein

Thank you for the picture. I will add a failsafe for that minimap flag bug later today. That's caused by a Runescape bug, which is really out of my control and Tribot's control.

EDIT: I updated the script with a failsafe so it shouldn't get stuck like that when the minimap flag bugs out. Please restart your script to apply the update. Don't use the rerun button.

If it happens again, please do a script stack trace if you catch it before the xpfailsafe kicks in. The script stack trace will tell me what causes it if it's still not fixed, which it should be.

To do a script stack trace, go to Script ---> Print script stack trace and copypaste/screenshot what it prints out in the client debug. Hopefully it's not needed though.

Edited by Aropupu

Came back to this about 4 or 5 times now.
Disabling xp failsafe made no difference.

[15:11:15] No XP gained in 5 minutes. Logging out![15:11:15] If this was an error, please notify Aropupu with the circumstances/information and you can disable the xp failsafe in antiban2 settings.[15:11:15] Information: GS=30 cXP=7686 gXP=7686 cT=1437333075484 cXPT=1437332775284 rT=2660889[15:11:15] Position: 3218,3399,3[15:11:15] MP: 597, 16[15:11:15] M: false, A: 2585, CR: 248, CA: 92[15:11:15] Looking Glass: false[15:11:22] Log out was successful![15:11:22] Location: Varrock Rooftop[15:11:22] XP achieved: 7686[15:11:22] XP/hour when logged out: 10398[15:11:22] Total runtime: 00:44:20
Edited by Gamete

@Protein

Thank you for the picture. I will add a failsafe for that minimap flag bug later today. That's caused by a Runescape bug, which is really out of my control and Tribot's control.

EDIT: I updated the script with a failsafe so it shouldn't get stuck like that when the minimap flag bugs out. Please restart your script to apply the update. Don't use the rerun button.

If it happens again, please do a script stack trace if you catch it before the xpfailsafe kicks in. The script stack trace will tell me what causes it if it's still not fixed, which it should be.

To do a script stack trace, go to Script ---> Print script stack trace and copypaste/screenshot what it prints out in the client debug. Hopefully it's not needed though.

Getting caught in one other spot at canafis course.

http://i.imgur.com/51M40bC.png

http://i.imgur.com/pIITvNw.png

Came back to this about 4 or 5 times now.

Disabling xp failsafe made no difference.

@Gamete

I'll try to recreate this specific bug in the varrock rooftop course. There seems to be something that is causing issues. Could be because of some runescape update or tribot update or something else. Based on the xpfailsafe-report it's the same issue someone else reported earlier in the varrock rooftop course and it's not related to the other issues.

What happened when you disabled the xp failsafe? You are saying disabling it makes no difference but the script won't log out so you should see what's causing the issue. Did you see anything weird going on?

Script gets stuck when hopping worlds.  Tries to click in between the worlds.  Can you change the script to start using the in game world hopper?

Edit: occasionally gets stuck when hopping worlds

@Glace

I forgot to update the worldhopper when it broke in the latest runescape update. Will be fixed soon.

EDIT: Should be fixed now if you restart the script without using the rerun button.

Getting caught in one other spot at canafis course.

http://i.imgur.com/51M40bC.png

http://i.imgur.com/pIITvNw.png

@Protein

I will check this out to see if I can recreate it and hopefully it's an easy fix. It could also be a looking glass issue though so I will be testing the script more on looking glass to see how it goes.

Edited by Aropupu

The bot seems to often right click and miss obstacles, often the first obsticle at falador course this happens at, very bot like activity, mind fixing bro?

Also, on another account i got this error message which has logged me out 3/4 times (roughly every 30mins) at the al kharid course.

• [14:48:31] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:48:31] at scripts.aAgilityPrem.O(aAgilityPrem.java:950)
  • [14:48:31] at scripts.aAgilityPrem.onPaint(aAgilityPrem.java:6619)
  • [14:48:31] at obf.bI.k(hh:255)
  • [14:48:31] at obf.Th.run(xh:82)
  • [14:48:31] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
Edited by lucadlington

The bot seems to often right click and miss obstacles, often the first obsticle at falador course this happens at, very bot like activity, mind fixing bro?

Also, on another account i got this error message which has logged me out 3/4 times (roughly every 30mins) at the al kharid course.

• [14:48:31] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:48:31] at scripts.aAgilityPrem.O(aAgilityPrem.java:950)
  • [14:48:31] at scripts.aAgilityPrem.onPaint(aAgilityPrem.java:6619)
  • [14:48:31] at obf.bI.k(hh:255)
  • [14:48:31] at obf.Th.run(xh:82)
  • [14:48:31] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

@lucadlington

There should be no way for that error to happen so don't know what on your end caused it. Regardless, the issue is now fixed because I removed the method that was causing it. It was no longer needed anyway. Just restart the script to update it. Don't use rerun button.

About the clicking issue. Tribot is completely responsible of clicking in every obstacle (there is only one exception in Canifis).  Jagex could have updated the first obstacle so I'll check if the script is accidentally getting the wrong object or something like that. If that's not the case, then there's nothing to fix in the script itself.

draynor course isnt working just keeps walking up and down until i click to where it suppost to go then keeps doing the same thing its ridiculous 

@Bigjp

Your bug report doesn't say where in the course this is happening. Please tell me the place where it goes "up and down". A screenshot would tell me more.

Also, have you tried the following:

- Make sure roofs are disabled in Runescape settings (Advanced options)

- Try deleting your hooks.dat file in your .tribot folder

- Try restarting Tribot completely.

Draynor rooftop course is working just fine. I need more information from you to know what's wrong on your end.

Edited by Aropupu

@aropupu

Thanks for replying,

I've found a few things that will help out your script

1) Wildy course isn't working as expected- when walking from a bank. It gets stuck at the edge ditch and lava maze and then the gate to access like level 50 wildy, should probably be using edge lever too.

2) Spam clicking is good but maybe have it occur randomly rather than all the time, will be more life like.

@aropupu

Thanks for replying,

I've found a few things that will help out your script

1) Wildy course isn't working as expected- when walking from a bank. It gets stuck at the edge ditch and lava maze and then the gate to access like level 50 wildy, should probably be using edge lever too.

2) Spam clicking is good but maybe have it occur randomly rather than all the time, will be more life like.

@lucadlington

You need to start the script at the course or at mage arena bank. It's not meant to walk all the way from edgeville and it cannot. Only if it dies it should be able to walk there, otherwise not. When I coded deathwalking for the wildy course I didn't know about the edgeville lever. I can add it later when I have time to do so. Regardless, the current version of aAgility doesn't support walking to the wilderness course unless you start it from lumbridge, which will make the script think it died. Better option is to just start it at the wildy course.

Spam clicking will not be improved in the current version of aAgility. I'm working on a completely new version of aAgility and it will have better spam clicking among other stuff.

Edited by Aropupu

@Bigjp

Your bug report doesn't say where in the course this is happening. Please tell me the place where it goes "up and down". A screenshot would tell me more.

Also, have you tried the following:

- Make sure roofs are disabled in Runescape settings (Advanced options)

- Try deleting your hooks.dat file in your .tribot folder

- Try restarting Tribot completely.

Draynor rooftop course is working just fine. I need more information from you to know what's wrong on your end.

its not on the course its just before it keeps running to the quest marker and back east