• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

On 6/16/2020 at 12:20 PM, CyberWizard said:

Shout out to @Aropupu for maintaining this script for so long, putting so much effort into keeping the quality up. Honestly, not the most COMPLEX script on Tribot, but definitely the BEST and most CONFIGURABLE. 10/10 scripter highly recommend Aropupu's scripts and aagility to anyone i've gotten 1b+ agility xp with it on my bots

Could you share some info on ur botting experience with this script? Times (inc. timezone), places, breaks, other activities on account etc?

On 6/24/2020 at 10:06 PM, Engzy said:

Could you share some info on ur botting experience with this script? Times (inc. timezone), places, breaks, other activities on account etc?

my current account has been suicided with no breaks and is at 93 agility i have another account with 99 agility that i suicided months ago aswell this script is excellent if you receive a ban its likely your ip is flagged tbh or your account was because both of the accounts were fresh with no other stats or quests done.

that being said @Aropupu script seems to be broken with newest update after a while kinda just fucks off to witchaven

2 hours ago, Jiexi said:

my current account has been suicided with no breaks and is at 93 agility i have another account with 99 agility that i suicided months ago aswell this script is excellent if you receive a ban its likely your ip is flagged tbh or your account was because both of the accounts were fresh with no other stats or quests done.

that being said @Aropupu script seems to be broken with newest update after a while kinda just fucks off to witchaven

Some of Tribot's minimap methods are broken on resizable mode after the recent runescape update. Either change to fixed mode in runescape settings or wait for a fix from Tribot.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, andizzle said:

Hi @Aropupu,

Absolutely love the script, just curious if you had plans to add the prifddinas course? Also, what data is v3 using if you do not record data and just run it?

I don't have plans atm to add prifddinas. V3 works in similar way to v2 without any recorded data, just with some differences.

Edited by Aropupu

Posted (edited)

Anyone willing to share their max XP rates at Seers?  I'm curious what I should be trying to achieve by optimizations.

I recorded at 45k/xp/hr using v3 and currently get around 35k with all ABC2 disabled. 

Edited by Okina

After recording some data at Pollnivneach using v3 I ran the script an got this error after about 2 obstacles:

[20:30:19] Clicked obstacle (4): 439 - -1
[20:30:21] Hovered screen tile: (3365, 2978, 2)
[20:30:24] New obstacle, reset all 3 - 0
[20:30:25] OC: dest
[20:30:25] SH_98;
[20:30:25] CO_358,100;/
[20:30:25] Clicked obstacle (5): 194 - -1
[20:30:27] Hovered screen tile: (3364, 2985, 1)
[20:30:29] New obstacle, reset all 1 - 2
[20:30:30] SH_99;
[20:30:30] CO_358,100;/
[20:30:30] Clicked obstacle (6): 628 - -1
[20:30:33] Hovered screen tile: (3356, 2988, 2)
[20:30:35] New obstacle, reset all 1 - 0
[20:30:38] SH_100;
[20:30:38] CO_358,100;/
[20:30:38] Clicked obstacle (7): 588 - -1
[20:30:43] Hovered screen tile: (3362, 3001, 3)
[20:30:45] New obstacle, reset all 4 - 0
[20:30:45] SH_101;
[20:30:45] CO_358,100;/
[20:30:45] Clicked obstacle (8): 547 - -1
[20:30:49] Hovered screen tile: (3367, 3001, 3)
[20:30:50] New obstacle, reset all 2 - 0
[20:30:53] SH_102;
[20:31:07] Mouse moved off screen!
[20:31:07] New obstacle, reset all 0 - 0
[20:31:13] Next AFK in 12.132 minutes.
[20:31:13] distance debug: 18
[20:31:13] LOADING DATA...
[20:31:13] Tiles: 109 - Obstacle amount: 80
[20:31:13] initializing data...
[20:31:13] Checking game info...
[20:31:13] mt 0
[20:31:16] SH_40;
[20:31:21] SH_65;
[20:31:23] waiting delay 484 - mod: 484 - ex:0
[20:31:28] SH_124;
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 124, Size: 109
java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
scripts.agility3.da.k(CourseHandler.java:726)
scripts.agility3.da.k(CourseHandler.java:574)
scripts.agility3.da.k(CourseHandler.java:104)
scripts.agility3.da.k(CourseHandler.java:59)
scripts.agility3.ja.k(Beta.java:187)
scripts.agility3.ja.h(Beta.java:119)
scripts.agility2.Main.run(Main.java:173)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[20:31:28] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[20:31:39] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[20:31:41] Script Started: aAgility v2.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Okina said:

After recording some data at Pollnivneach using v3 I ran the script an got this error after about 2 obstacles:

Send me your full recorded data by sending me your aAgility3_settings file. Easy way to do so is to open the setting file in notepad, pressing CTRL+A and copying all the text and sending it to me.

Edited by Aropupu

21 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Send me your full recorded data by sending me your aAgility3_settings file. Easy way to do so is to open the setting file in notepad, pressing CTRL+A and copying all the text and sending it to me.

Sent.

7 hours ago, ownsgood said:

Hi, with this new save data function. Does it simply record the way you play your laps and then just randomly picks one of them? And does it do the EXACT same thing as you did or does it customize your data a bit and then takes from it ? 

Check the first post for more information on v3

9 hours ago, DaAlmyte said:

Are there any arguments we can use to run the script with our recorded data in aAgility v3? Or is this not yet supported

You can use lastv3 to start the script with the last saved settings. Arguments for v3 can always be found in the first post.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, spawn2000 said:

can you make it so the script stops after you die, I don't want it spam clicking the home teleport for no reason when its down,

I tested it and the script doesn't spam home teleport when it's down. Something is most likely different on your end. Are you on a different spell book? Or did this issue happen for you in death's office? Could be something wrong with that too. Also, if your death spawn point is not in Lumbridge you should be able to completely avoid the issue if your death spawn point is in lumbridge. Can look into blindly adding a second failsafe for whatever caused your issue but without any more information from you (debugs, settings, etc.) I might not catch your issue.

EDIT: I updated an additional failsafe to home teleport, hopefully this will fix your issue. To update the script in Tribot 11 either use the refresh scripts button or restart tribot completely.

Edited by Aropupu

9 hours ago, Aropupu said:

I tested it and the script doesn't spam home teleport when it's down. Something is most likely different on your end. Are you on a different spell book? Or did this issue happen for you in death's office? Could be something wrong with that too. Also, if your death spawn point is not in Lumbridge you should be able to completely avoid the issue if your death spawn point is in lumbridge. Can look into blindly adding a second failsafe for whatever caused your issue but without any more information from you (debugs, settings, etc.) I might not catch your issue.

EDIT: I updated an additional failsafe to home teleport, hopefully this will fix your issue. To update the script in Tribot 11 either use the refresh scripts button or restart tribot completely.

it be safer to just end bot after dying

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Aropupu said:

BTw it happened again, I died and It decided to bank and go back to the couse when ALL tps were turned off, EVEN THOUGH I HAD TURN OFF SCRIPT WHEN OUT OF FOOD ON

Edited by spawn2000

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, spawn2000 said:

BTw it happened again, I died and It decided to bank and go back to the couse when ALL tps were turned off, EVEN THOUGH I HAD TURN OFF SCRIPT WHEN OUT OF FOOD ON

Maybe just maybe you should tell me a bit more information then. You still haven't even told me where you are using the script (wilderness maybe?). I also assume you are using v2. The option to stop script when out of food affects only when you are out of food in bank I believe. Can make it work to stop when out of food when banking is disabled.

- Send me your settings. You can get your settings by going to your .tribot folder and opening aAgility2_settings file in notepad. Then just copypaste all the text inside it here.
  > In Tribot 11 you can go to Settings --> View local scripts and then going a few folders back from there to get to the folder.

Edited by Aropupu

Anyone having log in issues after the bot world hops? Haven't seen it happen, but one of the hop triggers is sending the bot to the world select screen and it just gets stuck there. I have to manually click a world, then click existing user for the script to continue.

Edited by iTappedThat