Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Array
On 4/13/2020 at 12:28 PM, Underpaw said:

Yes, but no xD Jagex doesn't check for clients, if that were to be the case, OSBuddy, Runelite, OpenOSRS etc all would cause bans. If you seriously believe that LG works, well, go for it. But I believe it doesn't do anything. I have got several accounts to 99 agility without LG. Besides, you joined last week, what's your sample size? I have used Tribot for 7 years, and can tell you LG does absolutely nothing xD

Also, what's up with these new users stating the most idiotic statements.

I don't know how Jagex do their bans but for the past 6 years-ish I've had the most luck with looking glass, especially on freshly made accounts. However, I do believe that most of the bans come from people reporting you, which looking glass doesn't help with at all.

Posted (edited)

I checked everything for the Seers teleport, but it still runs to the entrance of the Seers course. It says

• [17:20:47] Disabling seers teleport usage because out of runes and banking is disabled! Setting for stopping is disabled!

I'm holding a smoke battlestaff, and have my 10k law runes in my pouch. I even tried keeping them outside my pouch but no luck. Any ideas?

Forget I said anything! Didn't see the Use Staff option. I'm stupid.

Edited by Ivexii

Would highly recommend recording 50+ laps for v3. I have recorded 80 laps and the game behavior from the bot is much more parallel to my actual behavior. Quick question, is there a setting to enable clicking the start of the Relleka course while still moving?

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, dcasta9 said:

Would highly recommend recording 50+ laps for v3. I have recorded 80 laps and the game behavior from the bot is much more parallel to my actual behavior. Quick question, is there a setting to enable clicking the start of the Relleka course while still moving?

Depends on your recorded data, what you mean by your question and your settings. Feel free to send me a PM with your settings/recorded data, a gif of what happens (that you want to change with a setting) to better describe the issue.

Edited by Aropupu

Posted (edited)

Was working fine till yesterday but now it keeps getting stuck here in canafis every now and then (this is the biggest roof). 

Also found my character being stuck after falling in canafis too. 

Edit: I noticed it gets stuck when the next "obstacle" can't be seen in the screen. So instead of walking towards the obstacle so it comes into screen, it keeps rotating the camera looking for it. If you're not zoomed out enough it will get stuck.  The obstacle in canafis is far away enough that even zoomed out it will not be found, no matter how much you rotate the camera.

This is v2

Capture.PNG

Edited by im messiag

19 minutes ago, im messiag said:

Was working fine till yesterday but now it keeps getting stuck here in canafis every now and then (this is the biggest roof). 

Edit: I noticed it gets stuck when the next "obstacle" can't be seen in the screen. So instead of walking towards the obstacle so it comes into screen, it keeps rotating the camera looking for it. If you're not zoomed out enough it will get stuck.  The obstacle in canafis is far away enough that even zoomed out it will not be found, no matter how much you rotate the camera.

This is v2

I need a bit more information. Will send you a PM asking for more information. 

16 hours ago, im messiag said:

This is v2

Capture.PNG

This was fixed by simply deleting all thw cache files, very quick support from Aropupu. Script back to working flawlessly as it did before

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bao5757 said:

unavailable use to all teleport runes for v3. Please check

Make a proper bug report. I at least need your settings. You can get your settings by going to your .tribot folder and opening aAgility3_settings file in notepad. Then just copypaste all the text inside it. You can get to your .tribot folder easily by going to File --> View local scripts folder in your tribot client and then going a few folders back from there.

EDIT: I tested a few teleports with runes in v3 and all of them worked without any issues. Maybe you should be more specific about what your issue actually is and which teleports you have an issue with?

Edited by Aropupu

Posted (edited)

Perhaps its an idea to make an optional toggle for those who want it to only farm marks of grace ?

What I mean by this is that the bot goes afk for +-5 minutes after having received an marks of grace. After having received an MoG it finishes the lap and starts afking or logging out. After coming back from idling you should be able to get another MoG within 2 laps. ( Tested this only on canifis so far )

I think this would reduce the banrate by a lot and if I'm not mistaken a lot of ppl bot agility for the grace set .

hopefully I'm making any sense

______
The bot works flawless regardless, no bans what so ever through multiple accounts though. Thought Imma just throw an idea out there

Edited by afg97

2 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Make a proper bug report. I at least need your settings. You can get your settings by going to your .tribot folder and opening aAgility3_settings file in notepad. Then just copypaste all the text inside it. You can get to your .tribot folder easily by going to File --> View local scripts folder in your tribot client and then going a few folders back from there.

EDIT: I tested a few teleports with runes in v3 and all of them worked without any issues. Maybe you should be more specific about what your issue actually is and which teleports you have an issue with?

this is my settings       please help me 

Traveling.png

aAgility3_settings.ini

2 hours ago, afg97 said:

Perhaps its an idea to make an optional toggle for those who want it to only farm marks of grace ?

What I mean by this is that the bot goes afk for +-5 minutes after having received an marks of grace. After having received an MoG it finishes the lap and starts afking or logging out. After coming back from idling you should be able to get another MoG within 2 laps. ( Tested this only on canifis so far )

I think this would reduce the banrate by a lot and if I'm not mistaken a lot of ppl bot agility for the grace set .

hopefully I'm making any sense

______
The bot works flawless regardless, no bans what so ever through multiple accounts though. Thought Imma just throw an idea out there

I unfortunately don't understand what you mean.

1 hour ago, bao5757 said:

this is my settings       please help me 

I cannot help you if you don't give all the information I ask for. Once again, describe the issue you are having properly and what teleports you have an issue with.

2 minutes ago, bao5757 said:

Can't use teleport runes, only uses walking.

I've uploaded my settings file and script travel page settings.

It uses teleport runes without any issues on my end. Please do provide full client debug after you encounter the issue. You can copypaste it by doing the following:
DzdslQF.png