Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Array
6 hours ago, Siebewobke said:

I also got banned after using 62 minutes, however... i think Jagex had an Eureka moment and can detect TriBot, as i created a new account, IP adress and used the TriBot loader (without scripts) only to get banned within a day.

start using looking glass.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:02 PM, reidy1234 said:

were any of you guys using LG? and what other bots have you run? some people are saying they got to 99 with it and you guys are banned really early? just wanna figure out if its using multiple scripts, it your using LG, if maybe someone spoke to you and reported you or something like that...

Ofcourse they're not responding to this and never will. :D 

I've noticed on two accounts whilst using seers agility course now and then I get sent back to lumbridge?

I have aid off so can't be 'teleother spell' what else would this be I can't think of any randoms that would do this? 

Is this something jagex have added in to catch out bots? After going to lumby it just trys to run back to seers through white wolf mountain?

2 hours ago, sm0k3d arr0w said:

I've noticed on two accounts whilst using seers agility course now and then I get sent back to lumbridge?

I have aid off so can't be 'teleother spell' what else would this be I can't think of any randoms that would do this? 

Is this something jagex have added in to catch out bots? After going to lumby it just trys to run back to seers through white wolf mountain?

Is it home teleporting?

On 4/9/2020 at 10:15 AM, BottingMyMain said:

Ofcourse they're not responding to this and never will. :D 

LG does nothing. If Tribot's native client was detected you would know, trust me on that. In fact most of my bans came from using LG, weird huh.

5 hours ago, bao5757 said:

Sometimes the script will fail here and not stop .

Don't buy Shantay pass , Please check this error .

Please do make a proper bug report:

- Tell me what version of the script you are using v2 or v3

- Send me your settings. You can get your settings by going to your .tribot folder and opening aAgility2_settings file in notepad. Then just copypaste all the text inside it here. You can get to your .tribot folder easily by going to File --> View local scripts folder in your tribot client and then going a few folders back from there.

- Tell me about your setup. Are you using looking glass? If you are, what client are you using? Are you using the script in resizable mode or fixed mode?

- Send me full client debug and bot debug information after the issue happens. You can copypaste both by doing the following:
DzdslQF.png

On 4/12/2020 at 4:20 AM, Underpaw said:

LG does nothing. If Tribot's native client was detected you would know, trust me on that. In fact most of my bans came from using LG, weird huh.

Not sure about you but from what I have experience and seen that not running LG you're more likely to get banned.
Jagex checks third party clients before it checks if you're botting.
I have always gotten banned from running any bot without a LG function. "
If you're getting banned with using LG then you're most likely getting caught by the Bot Watcher due to some checks.
So far I have been using the paid scripts and have not gotten banned since using LG.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Argy said:

Not sure about you but from what I have experience and seen that not running LG you're more likely to get banned.
Jagex checks third party clients before it checks if you're botting.
I have always gotten banned from running any bot without a LG function. "
If you're getting banned with using LG then you're most likely getting caught by the Bot Watcher due to some checks.
So far I have been using the paid scripts and have not gotten banned since using LG.

Yes, but no xD Jagex doesn't check for clients, if that were to be the case, OSBuddy, Runelite, OpenOSRS etc all would cause bans. If you seriously believe that LG works, well, go for it. But I believe it doesn't do anything. I have got several accounts to 99 agility without LG. Besides, you joined last week, what's your sample size? I have used Tribot for 7 years, and can tell you LG does absolutely nothing xD

Also, what's up with these new users stating the most idiotic statements.

Edited by Underpaw
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Underpaw said:

Yes, but no xD Jagex doesn't check for clients, if that were to be the case, OSBuddy, Runelite, OpenOSRS etc all would cause bans. If you seriously believe that LG works, well, go for it. But I believe it doesn't do anything. I have got several accounts to 99 agility without LG. Besides, you joined last week, what's your sample size? I have used Tribot for 7 years, and can tell you LG does absolutely nothing xD

Also, what's up with these new users stating the most idiotic statements.

What? Jagex does check for third party that reason why they don't ban third party clients because they are complaint with Jagex which has already been stated for years.
Just because I joined last week does not mean I haven't used tribot or any bots in the past years. I only started using tribot recently because of the LG feature.
It's simple the probability of getting banned using LG is lower than the probability of not using it.

• thonking 1

8 hours ago, Sollis09 said:

How’s this script running currently? Want to do 78-85 ish over the next few weeks 

also agree that LG doesn’t do anything. The only ban I’ve had came from LG 

@Aropupu care to share your opinion on this? I've been reading the back, and forth comments stating how LG is either a. or b., but I would like to hear your current most opinion if possible.

Thanks!