Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

3 hours ago, Zaross said:

hey,

when i open your script everything is fine. when i press start tribot and my client freeze and it gives me the following code in the debug:

http://prntscr.com/pgg2uq

hope you can help me. Im using looking glass by the way.

I have not come across this issue before and the script is working without issues atm so I can't really help you without more information unfortunately. The debug you provided only points to Tribot's methods as far as I know so I can't even be sure if the error in the debug has anything to do with your issue or not.

I'm going to need more information from you to possibly help you. I sent you a PM asking for more information and with possible steps to solve your issue, please reply to that.

Edited by Aropupu

On 10/2/2019 at 9:44 PM, 8uwin said:

thank you. 14 hour long days of straight aAgility v2 for days at a time, no bans. 

only ban i received a 2 day ban was when i tried going longer than 14 hours (i bot from UTC 11am-1am in line with the time Jagex is not in the office, i got the 2-day ban during Jagex's office hours)

Capture.PNG

Which course did you use?

5 hours ago, serfis said:

The script is not working correctly. After it completes the course it is not running back to the start area. Rellekka and Seers are the two courses in particular that i have tried

3 hours ago, bbkjones said:

Script got bugged out after todays update (Twisted League)

Tribot is having issues after the recent runescape update. If you are using resizable mode in runescape settings, you can change to fixed mode and that should fix most issues. If you want to keep using resizable mode, you need to wait until Tribot is fixed.

If you are using fixed mode in runescape settings and you still continue to have issues, your Tribot client's hooks are most likely not working correctly and you most likely need to delete hooks.dat and restart your tribot client. Check the "Are you having issues with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

If you keep having issues (on fixed mode or the issue has been reported as fixed by Tribot), you need to make a proper bug report so I can take a better look. Your settings, client debug, bot debug and a proper description of the issue.

https://tribot.org/forums/announcement/66-resizable-mode-and-world-hopper-issues/

Edited by Aropupu

34 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Tribot is having issues after the recent runescape update. If you are using resizable mode in runescape settings, you can change to fixed mode and that should fix most issues. If you want to keep using resizable mode, you need to wait until Tribot is fixed.

If you are using fixed mode in runescape settings and you still continue to have issues, your Tribot client's hooks are most likely not working correctly and you most likely need to delete hooks.dat and restart your tribot client. Check the "Are you having issues with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

If you keep having issues (on fixed mode or the issue has been reported as fixed by Tribot), you need to make a proper bug report so I can take a better look. Your settings, client debug, bot debug and a proper description of the issue.

https://tribot.org/forums/announcement/66-resizable-mode-and-world-hopper-issues/

Resizing it fixed it for me! thanks Aropupu.

Great script, I recall using it two years ago to get 99 agi on my main, which subsequently was banned using a Zulrah bot.

I restarted this week - however, two of my account have already been banned. I don't think it was due to the script, but mistakes I committed from my setup.

• Both accounts were brand new
  • Membership was charged using two different CC - however billing address was the same
  • No VPNs used
  • First account caught a ban after 24hr at around ~45 agility running Varrock Rooftops - about 6-8 hours into botting (pause every 2hr for 30min). No other skills leveled.
  • Second account caught a ban after 3 days at around ~65 agility running Seers Rooftops - I botted about 8hr/day (35min with 5min breaks). I had manually leveled up other skills and quested for about 12 hours total. Total playtime during those 3 days averaged to 12hrs/day.

Key-take away for next time is perhaps use a VPN, bot less time on a fresh account, and rotate between various bots (might try botting 1-2hr of various skills rather than concentrating in one).

Thanks for the bot - will surely be returning soon.

Zin

On 11/14/2019 at 8:32 PM, Iceyveins said:

At the Ardougne course, when finishing laps, the bot keeps running to the Ardougne castle... It has done this twice now in the space of 30 mins, and will definitely get me banned. 

Read the post above. 

Re-sizable mode is still broken for anyone wondering.

On 11/17/2019 at 7:16 PM, qtfailed said:

Re-sizable mode is still broken for anyone wondering.

Still broken. On ardy course if the second spot you can fail at causes you to fall the bot just clicks up by the minimap forever until it runs off into the distance.

At this point I don't know if it's the script or a tribot issue. Anyone else still having problems?

Edited by qtfailed
Looking like it was an issue with my tribot not being updated for some reason. Whoops.

3 hours ago, qtfailed said:

Still broken. On ardy course if the second spot you can fail at causes you to fall the bot just clicks up by the minimap forever until it runs off into the distance.

At this point I don't know if it's the script or a tribot issue. Anyone else still having problems?

Seems to be working without issues on the latest version of Tribot. Either something is wrong on your end or a Tribot bug with resizable mode under certain conditions is causing your issue. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. Delete hooks.dat, delete jagex cache, restart tribot etc.

If those don't solve the issue, I'm going to need more information from you to be able to possibly recreate the issue or just to find out what's wrong on your end. I need full client debug, full bot debug, your script settings, possible screenshot or even a video/gif of the issue happening. Also information like if you are using Looking Glass and if so, what client you are using with it. I'll send this same response to you via PM so we can continue discussion there.

Edited by Aropupu

I've used this script for a very very long time. In the past time I wasn't getting much bans at all. Now I've tried everything Lookin Glass, Recording, I always bot on proxies and everything was fine. But the last couple months all I do was getting bans on every account got over 30 accounts banned on a period while I tried literally everything. Botted 4 hours a day max, changed settings each time. 1 Account per proxy. Only 3 accounts survived till 70 agility. While in the past of the 30 accounts it was over 28. I don't know if the script has gotten more detectable or Jagex just raised up there things. 

I just purchased 

Wed, 20 Nov 2019 12:52:51 +0000

Another 5 instances for a month but I really would like a refund if that's possible.

3 Wed, 02 Oct 2019 16:12:19 +0000

Sun, 01 Dec 2019 16:12:19 +0000

The 3 instances is also still running but that's cool I already used up those days and don't need a refund of that because I've used those days.

So I'd like to cancel those 5 instances that I'm not using as it's money waste for me right now as I'm only losing money.

Botted for around 4 days from 54-70 agility and got a 2 day ban.

• Botted maximum 6 hours a day, with an hour game play and 15 minute randomized breaks.
  • Wasn't using looking glass, so that could also have been a problem.
  • Never been banned on this IP as it's my work IP. Although there was a lot of changing of IP's as I move with work, so maybe that was what they found suspicious.

Still happy with knocking out 70 agility, would have liked to smash it through to 90+ but ah well.

• Sad 1

hey i have a question, script works fine but it wont teleport back to seers village any tips why he is not clicking on camelot teleport?

i have hard dairy done it clicks on magic book but thats it, it wont go to camelot teleport it stays on magic book?

and yes i have checked the (have you problems with this script), deleted hooked and general but still wont teleport. 

ty 

Edited by laurens0070