Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

How are people getting banned for using this xd, the xp is kinda slow and its crazy realistic with LG.

Not sure if human mouse movements are enabled with script. It's pretty effective, excluding the one time world hop let me down and let me die in wildy agility course.

I only lost summer pies, so its fine.

Array
17 hours ago, xTraitor said:

How are people getting banned for using this xd, the xp is kinda slow and its crazy realistic with LG.

Not sure if human mouse movements are enabled with script. It's pretty effective, excluding the one time world hop let me down and let me die in wildy agility course.

I only lost summer pies, so its fine.

Agility has a high ban rate, but regarding this script personally I've tried v2 and v3 and I think both are still very bot like, the dragging of the mouse after finishing seers course just made me turn the bot off. 

Just play on fully zoomed out, and disable camera rotations maybe ? I'm on falador and using it alongside high alch. Looks better than what I've seen on runemate and rspeer in terms of realism. Rspeer, you don't even see the mouse move in coordinates, the actions just happen xd.

Scrolling through bank? Nope. Insta withdraw.

Then again, I don't plan on maxing agility. Just to the point where I can do what's needed.

Edited by xTraitor

• I'm really not sure how to solve the problem of the bot clicking on the seers bank while running. It has to click 4-5times because its running and trying to target it but the mouse is too slow. I don't want to increase mouse speed to 1500 just for this part.. Is there some way that the bot can first stand still and then click the obstacle so it doesn't miss so often?

On 7/6/2019 at 10:59 PM, Jackasia said:
  • I'm really not sure how to solve the problem of the bot clicking on the seers bank while running. It has to click 4-5times because its running and trying to target it but the mouse is too slow. I don't want to increase mouse speed to 1500 just for this part.. Is there some way that the bot can first stand still and then click the obstacle so it doesn't miss so often?

Tribot is responsible for mouse movements, speed and clicking. Although mouse speed can be affected with the method in Tribot's API that users can adjust in the GUI. Many things affect accuracy and speed of the mouse. Low fps, mouse speed, zoom level, object model size etc. Zooming in will increase accuracy especially for smaller obstacles. Increasing mouse speed does the same (keep in mind that you have to disable tribot's mouse speed variance limiter, put it to 0, in Tribot's settings for the mouse speed to take effect).

Without any information from you, I cannot know what the issue is for you specifically. Please send me a PM with a video of the issue and maybe that will tell me more. I'm also not sure, but Tribot's human mouse movement might also affect it somewhat. If you are using human mouse movements, (which are based on recorded data and could possibly vary a lot depending on what profile you get from them) you could try disabling them and seeing if those are causing the issue.

Edited by Aropupu

Looking glass is hooking onto OS Buddy absolutely fine, Ive set the script to do a seers village rooftop course and he will perform the first ap great, then he will climb the first obstacle and just stand there. Even if i manually click the next obstacle he will climb it and then continue to stand there afterwards not doing anything... I've only got the trial but I had an issue with another script that i purchased and everyone told me to test them in future before purchase. Thanks

Edit*

On the secnd lap he just delays more than the first to click, is there any way to reduce the clicking time as i think its very suspicious just standing there for too long? thanks

second edit*

The script isn't picking up marks of grace, I have stopped the script and made sure the option is ticked but the character is running the course as if they aren't there which is very suspicious if any mods are watching etc any help with the clicking delay and MOG I would really appreciate it. thanks

Edited by bobcarver89

Would there be any way you would ever consider adding an option to let us upload/download our settings for your scripts from a server of yours somewhere?

Due to the massive amount of options your scripts support I think it would be a very welcomed feature for people who use multiple computers/servers ect 

is there a aagility v3 walk through somewhere trying figure out the recording side

I am recording and doing the laps however it doesnt increase in my recording setting, whats the manual save for

i done like 20 laps of this it doesnt increase my recording at all or am i doing something wrong?

https://gyazo.com/5c23197545c7543a064e1b44c9d21f37

Edited by kushad

5 hours ago, kushad said:

is there a aagility v3 walk through somewhere trying figure out the recording side

I am recording and doing the laps however it doesnt increase in my recording setting, whats the manual save for

i done like 20 laps of this it doesnt increase my recording at all or am i doing something wrong?

https://gyazo.com/5c23197545c7543a064e1b44c9d21f37

Could be an issue on your end or just a bug. Impossible to say without more information from you. I sent you a PM asking for more information (client debug, bot debug, setup etc.), please reply to that.

Also, if you haven't already, please do the steps under "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post. Those will reduce the chance that your TRibot client just isn't working correctly and is causing the issue for you.

Edited by Aropupu

On 7/18/2019 at 2:00 PM, Aropupu said:

Tribot discontinued lifetime purchases. Read more here:

• Those non-private script sales which have occurred previous to the past 6 months will automatically get converted to 6-month instances, starting from today. The running instance count will remain the same as to what was purchased.

It's month 5 since the post and I should have at least another month?

2 hours ago, foebotting said:
  • Those non-private script sales which have occurred previous to the past 6 months will automatically get converted to 6-month instances, starting from today. The running instance count will remain the same as to what was purchased.

It's month 5 since the post and I should have at least another month?

It has been over a year, check the date of the post again. Either way all of it is out of my control.

Edited by Aropupu

7 minutes ago, adamhackz said:

Refunds are not grounds for a refund on Tribot

Did you mess with the settings at all?

109QNe9.png

Did you use recording in v3 for this?

I managed to get a 2 day ban from using this at seers, rip xd

Didn't use recording though, so i'm kinda curious.

Edited by xTraitor

40 minutes ago, xTraitor said:

Did you use recording in v3 for this?

I managed to get a 2 day ban from using this at seers, rip xd

Didn't use recording though, so i'm kinda curious.

I have a pretty extensive v3 recording for seers/relleka/ardy but this is with v2 no recordings

22 hours ago, bao5757 said:

Teleport and wakeing do not seem to work properly. Is it a mistake I made?

Teleports seem to be working without issues. I need more information from you to know what might be causing your issue. From where to where are you expecting it to use a teleport and what teleport? I might also need all of your traveling settings to debug the issue further.

Make sure you have selected the options to use the teleport you want to use. You should also make sure you have "Get teleport items/runes/tablets from bank" option enabled if the teleport items are in bank and you want it to get them from there. Also, check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues in case a random hook issue is causing your issue.

Edited by Aropupu