Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

7 hours ago, iStart2Finish said:

Hey guys wish me luck on my 40-89 adventure! I’ve read cybers guide to botting and fussed around with anti-ban mechanisms on the trial . Any tips or advice appericiated. This will be on a zerker account.

Tip number 1, DO NOT bot 24/7

• Like 1

14 hours ago, iStart2Finish said:

@CyberWizard a Program designed to watch bots doesn't keep track of how long players have  been logged in training just seems kind of odd to me.

Yeah it might not but think about it this way instead. They must have seperately detection systems that does not ban straight away but puts you in a list which is called "Unnatural ammount of hours playd in a row" And you will be on their suspicious list. After that they might look closer in to you, I would recommend that you are careful and not draw to much unwanted attention from jagex. Playing 24/7 is not natural, sure you could be more than 1 person but still.. Pretty unlikely. 

You can be impatient and bot 24/7 since it goes twice as fast compared to botting 12/7. I believe the ban rate is a lot higher if you bot 24/7. Only Jagex knows this for sure. All we can do is speculate. 

7 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

I have an informed opinion.

Since you didn't read my comment about your thread before i'l re post it hoping that this time you will read it. 

Cool and helpful guide, I enabled my automatically subscription for member each month. They now know if they ban me for combat training they lose months of money. I believe they allow bots, and I do belive they are very corrupt. I have no faith for jagex. "Enable trade-limit, remove wildy... few years pass, remove trade-limit, enable wildy. --"Ohhh so it's cool to play again", few years passes, EOC FUCK JAGEX"   Although this doesn't mean they are necessarily more corrupt I still dislike them. 

but I can't quite agree with one point. 

"Your playtime does not matter, breaks do not matter. Unless* you're talking about bot busting bans, which is a manual review of the account by a Jmod, you're fucked either way if you get a manual review usually, so bot 24/7 even if it's a main. My mentality is bot 24/7 or don't waste your time (if you want to play in between botting that's good and doesn't hurt, I just mean don't just take breaks because you think it helps, get your 99 over with). Macroing Minor/Major bans do not take into consideration the amount of playtime on an account."

It is completely certain that their bot detecting system can't detect all bots. But jagex knows this and their botbanning methods don't only rely on their automatic software. They do manually monitor certain bots also, I believe the bots that are most likely to be monitored are moneymaking bots as they ad bad for business. 

Jagex can't monitor all hundreds of thousand players and therefor they must have certain priorities to who they are going to monitor. (Business is most important of course)
However if you bot something constantly 24/7 you will very likely climb in their priority list which is being taken care of automatically. 

I would like to believe they have a different system to set up the priority list for who is to be monitored and it includes the ammount of playtime.

-Ammount of playtime ( I really don't believe they don't care about this at all. They must know that no human can sit for 10 days straight without a break... -.-. You are however right about that their auto bot detect system might not care about this as it does not really matter. The system looks for patterns most likely)
Playtime might not screw you when the bot detect system is watching but you will certainly top their list of monitoring.

I really don't mean to disrespect your theories or you, I like everything else you wrote. But this point I just don't understand how you could not come to the same conclusion as I have. 
I hope you can take critic.

Thank you.

About a year ago I was thinking about using this for agility but heard Seers had a high ban rate...

I bought this script yesterday and planned on getting 89 agility avoiding Seers, however I am now thinking about completing Kandarin hard diary and doing the Seers course for better xp rates.

Has there been many bans at Seers? For anyone that has got high agility using this, what would you suggest?

5 hours ago, NMZAddict said:

About a year ago I was thinking about using this for agility but heard Seers had a high ban rate...

I bought this script yesterday and planned on getting 89 agility avoiding Seers, however I am now thinking about completing Kandarin hard diary and doing the Seers course for better xp rates.

Has there been many bans at Seers? For anyone that has got high agility using this, what would you suggest?

i've gone from 60-80 on seers in the past few days. i'll report back if i get banned but my account in general looks legit af. cuz... it is.. except for this agility xp im getting lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, iStart2Finish said:

Managed 75 agility Since Thursday with the script. ..30 hours of agility training hope that doesent scream bot.

Yes this script is working amazingly well for me too, I purchased it on Saturday and been running about 18 hours a day with no ban yet :)

Am I right in believing if I do get a ban, it should only be a temp ban as it will be my first offence on the account?

11 minutes ago, NMZAddict said:

Yes this script is working amazingly well for me too, I purchased it on Saturday and been running about 18 hours a day with no ban yet :)

Am I right in believing if I do get a ban, it should only be a temp ban as it will be my first offence on the account?

That's not a guarantee. Sometimes they apply a 48h suspension, sometimes a permanent ban on first offense. It's completely at JMod's discretion.

The script is great though, and I have reached lvl99 agility a couple times with it, so it definitely is possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SparkySin said:

Do you think you could add Salve Graveyard Teleport for the canifis course?

Seems like something very few people would use so probably not. Maybe in v3 though since I have plans to include better travel option choosing in it. No ETA.

Edited by Aropupu

Hmm, this is weird. I am getting about 38k xp hour from relleka course and I was getting the same in the previous course in pollnivneach. Why is my rate so damn low ? I am 80 agility. The freaking agility guide says 50k an hour what a load of horse crap. All the info given at osrs wiki regarding xp rates at courses is complete bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, ownsgood said:

Hmm, this is weird. I am getting about 38k xp hour from relleka course and I was getting the same in the previous course in pollnivneach. Why is my rate so damn low ? I am 80 agility. The freaking agility guide says 50k an hour what a load of horse crap. All the info given at osrs wiki regarding xp rates at courses is complete bullshit. 

Lower your abc2 settings to faster -5, but usually wiki rates are for people who focus 24/7 which means you dont miss a single tick.

i rather have my account survive bans and low exp than getting 50k-60k xp and getting banned day after, trust me its for the better.

currently have a 50h proggy xd

1 minute ago, filthyfrank said:

Lower your abc2 settings to faster -5, but usually wiki rates are for people who focus 24/7 which means you dont miss a single tick.

i rather have my account survive bans and low exp than getting 50k-60k xp and getting banned day after, trust me its for the better.

currently have a 50h proggy xd

Yeah I agree but srsly I have it at faster-5 and the xp rate is still like 10k less from what players should get.. Oh well I guess I will settle with this! 

Damn 400 trillion profit? Tha heck bruuuh, help a brother get 99 range with chins :D