Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

31 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

Playtime is not part of of the macro detection system.

Let me refer you to my botting guide,

Cool and helpful guide, I enabled my automatically subscription for member each month. They now know if they ban me for combat training they lose months of money. I believe they allow bots, and I do belive they are very corrupt. I have no faith for jagex. "Enable trade-limit, remove wildy... few years pass, remove trade-limit, enable wildy. --"Ohhh so it's cool to play again", few years passes, EOC FUCK JAGEX"   Although this doesn't mean they are necessarily more corrupt I still dislike them. 

but I can't quite agree with one point. 

"Your playtime does not matter, breaks do not matter. Unless* you're talking about bot busting bans, which is a manual review of the account by a Jmod, you're fucked either way if you get a manual review usually, so bot 24/7 even if it's a main. My mentality is bot 24/7 or don't waste your time (if you want to play in between botting that's good and doesn't hurt, I just mean don't just take breaks because you think it helps, get your 99 over with). Macroing Minor/Major bans do not take into consideration the amount of playtime on an account."

It is completely certain that their bot detecting system can't detect all bots. But jagex knows this and their botbanning methods don't only rely on their automatic software. They do manually monitor certain bots also, I believe the bots that are most likely to be monitored are moneymaking bots as they ad bad for business. 

Jagex can't monitor all hundreds of thousand players and therefor they must have certain priorities to who they are going to monitor. (Business is most important of course)
However if you bot something constantly 24/7 you will very likely climb in their priority list which is being taken care of automatically. 

I would like to believe they have a different system to set up the priority list for who is to be monitored and it includes the ammount of playtime.

-Ammount of playtime ( I really don't believe they don't care about this at all. They must know that no human can sit for 10 days straight without a break... -.-. You are however right about that their auto bot detect system might not care about this as it does not really matter. The system looks for patterns most likely)
Playtime might not screw you when the bot detect system is watching but you will certainly top their list of monitoring.

I really don't mean to disrespect your theories or you, I like everything else you wrote. But this point I just don't understand how you could not come to the same conclusion as I have. 
I hope you can take critic.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

In the event of a death at the wilerness agility can you have it change worlds?

In a usual even a person may just hop to get the next unfortunate person/bot, however if this person realizes you're just stubbornly coming back to the same world looking like a bot, you're gonna get reported and killed for stamina potions over and over.

Edited by ace_001

2 hours ago, ace_001 said:

In the event of a death at the wilerness agility can you have it change worlds?

In a usual even a person may just hop to get the next unfortunate person/bot, however if this person realizes you're just stubbornly coming back to the same world looking like a bot, you're gonna get reported and killed for stamina potions over and over.

Should be added in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

23 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Should be added in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

May I also recommend that the script 3 item's the wildy course? A great anti-ban is someone wearing a skill cape or some fashionable item while skilling. Being graceful out of the question being used here would you be able to implement equiping items that my charecter had on previous to the pker? rather than just banking it and going "naked"

34 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

May I also recommend that the script 3 item's the wildy course? A great anti-ban is someone wearing a skill cape or some fashionable item while skilling. Being graceful out of the question being used here would you be able to implement equiping items that my charecter had on previous to the pker? rather than just banking it and going "naked"

Thank you for the suggestion. Not sure if I will add it though.

27 minutes ago, osDude said:

@Aropupu ya think youll ever add pyramid?

Probably not any time soon.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:55 PM, Aropupu said:

Never changed worlds after being pked just about 15 minutes ago. I'm afraid of being camped and diminishing all exp up here. 

used this script in 2016 for 75 agility. 2 years later, still 75. looking at buying again so I can get 99.

any experienced users with this script recommend any settings? or using it with looking glass or not?

i would be babysitting the bot. want to try and avoid a ban as much as possible

shoot me a pm/reply if you have any suggestions. thanks!

Edited by peglegosrs

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:43 PM, peglegosrs said:

used this script in 2016 for 75 agility. 2 years later, still 75. looking at buying again so I can get 99.

any experienced users with this script recommend any settings? or using it with looking glass or not?

i would be babysitting the bot. want to try and avoid a ban as much as possible

shoot me a pm/reply if you have any suggestions. thanks!

I had an awful time first setting up this script but after I tweaked the settings I haven't been banned. Longest time I've ran this was for ~72 hours without stopping. My advice to you is to change all the settings possible but tweak them so they still make sense. If you're going for 99 I'd suggest try your settings on a few throwaway accounts first. 

I may have my gripes that @Aropupu refuses to add gold farming support but I have to admit damn this still remains to be the best agility script on the market. I may be an avanced botter, but I still see much more success with this than other scripts. For context I'm suicide 11 accounts currently and 0 have been banned, all at 78-80 agility from level 1 a few days ago.

16 hours ago, Versace said:

doing al kharid rooft top and it be clicking the first obstacle without moving the camera...doubt a human could see that wall to climb but yet perrfectly click it. how come the camera isnt moving so it faces the obstacle? I didnt disable anything

The script has an option to enable camera movement to see possibly hidden obstacles if you really do want that. Under Behavior ---> Camera settings.

Edited by Aropupu

1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

Unfortunately I don't have plans to add the kind of goldfarming features you want, sorry.

I will legitimantely give you 150m 07 or $150 USD on paypal to add it

how much do i have to bribe you

2rb4x5.jpg

on a side note ive been suiciding 10 accs for the past 3 days 24/7

e78Tiyk.png

fuck you haters who say agility doesnt make profit yall just dont have xeon cores

15 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

I will legitimantely give you 150m 07 or $150 USD on paypal to add it

how much do i have to bribe you

on a side note ive been suiciding 10 accs for the past 3 days 24/7

fuck you haters who say agility doesnt make profit yall just dont have xeon cores

I don't accept payments to add features. Also not sure if that's even allowed by Tribot's scripter rules but that doesn't really matter in this case.

I don't really believe a feature like that is needed in agility scripts so it has the lowest priority possible and I would only consider it if there were more demand for it.

On 1/17/2019 at 2:25 PM, Aropupu said:

I don't accept payments to add features. Also not sure if that's even allowed by Tribot's scripter rules but that doesn't really matter in this case.

I don't really believe a feature like that is needed in agility scripts so it has the lowest priority possible and I would only consider it if there were more demand for it.

Please don't ruin this script. Do not add what he is asking for. I believe jagex are more likely to pursue gold making bots since it ruins the economy.

Edited by ownsgood
  • Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 4:19 PM, ownsgood said:

Please don't ruin this script. Do not add what he is asking for. I believe jagex are more likely to pursue gold making bots since it ruins the economy.

I agree with this. Agility skill has way too many uses to pigeonhole it into low-tier "gold farming" and increase the attention it gets, which will also increase the bans.