Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Array
5 hours ago, asdfghjk said:

Hey @Aropupu I love the script. Been using it without any issues (like all of yours these past years). Would you consider adding agility pyramid support? It's a really simple minigame and I know I'd pay a premium for it. If you need any help lmk and I'd be happy to

I might consider adding it in the future after some other things for this script are completed.

Edited by Aropupu

Sent you PM regarding error when trying to use Agility script. If you prefer I will post log here:

• [19:48:45] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.image.DataBufferByte.(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.image.Raster.createInterleavedRaster(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at obf.mI.vl(ld:353)
  • [19:48:45] at obf.mI.getGraphics(ld:163)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.Component.getGraphics(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.Canvas.getGraphics(Canvas.java:84)
  • [19:48:45] at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at obf.mI.handleEvent(ld:205)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [19:48:45] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at obf.FD.dispatchEvent(lh:142)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
  • [19:48:45] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

3 minutes ago, ShadowSG said:

Sent you PM regarding error when trying to use Agility script. If you prefer I will post log here:

• [19:48:45] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Already replied to your PM. Your tribot client is running out of memory. Try increasing your heap size as I stated in PM.

Edited by Aropupu

On 11/17/2018 at 6:29 PM, skatman said:

Has anyone been using the rellekka course? I have the level for it but I gave it a go and I was getting less xp/hr than pol. Not sure why.

I'm having the same issue. I think it has to do with our settings. Whatever customizations we've done to make it unique is making it less efficient. 

I have noticed one thing about this bot that slightly alarms me but it tends to work itself out. The bot attempts to click area that hasn't rendered yet (the black area) because it's too far away (I assume). It attempts to keep clicking several times in that area and will move slightly more out of the area eventually.. and if it fails it will eventually click on the minimap. I have no idea how to help you fix this at all but maybe it's something you could fix. Just a recommendation, other than that its a very solid bot. I've botted to almost 93 agility on one account and 90 agility on the other. My roommate has used this bot on three of his accounts. Two were successfully botted to 99. The other was banned around 94. Solid bot tho.

Edited by carbonless

3 hours ago, carbonless said:

I have noticed one thing about this bot that slightly alarms me but it tends to work itself out. The bot attempts to click area that hasn't rendered yet (the black area) because it's too far away (I assume). It attempts to keep clicking several times in that area and will move slightly more out of the area eventually.. and if it fails it will eventually click on the minimap. I have no idea how to help you fix this at all but maybe it's something you could fix. Just a recommendation, other than that its a very solid bot. I've botted to almost 93 agility on one account and 90 agility on the other. My roommate has used this bot on three of his accounts. Two were successfully botted to 99. The other was banned around 94. Solid bot tho.

I had this issue, it was to do with the camera zoom. Try zooming in so that eveyrthing is rendered and it should work fine.

14 hours ago, carbonless said:

Will take a look. I assume you are using the experimental feature under resizable mode options, if not I need more information. If I can't recreate the issue I will send you a PM asking for some things. For now changing your zoom or changing the is clickable detection method (under that setting) in the GUI could solve the issue.

EDIT: Made a fix that will hopefully solve the issue. If you could send me the information I asked in my PM, I can make sure better that it's fixed.

Edited by Aropupu

[14:36:03] java.lang.NullPointerException
[14:36:03]     at org.tribot.api2007.Camera.setCameraAngle(sh:482)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.ga.m(ClickingMethods.java:444)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.ia.m(Failsafes.java:270)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.I(Main.java:266)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.G(Main.java:208)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.run(Main.java:162)
[14:36:03]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[14:36:03] Script Ended: aAgility v2.

Getting this error and a crash afterwards, it has to do with the middle mouse button, the script is set to use the middle mouse button to move the screen but it turns the option off and crashes.

26 minutes ago, ASLANCIK said:
[14:36:03] java.lang.NullPointerException
[14:36:03]     at org.tribot.api2007.Camera.setCameraAngle(sh:482)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.ga.m(ClickingMethods.java:444)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.ia.m(Failsafes.java:270)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.I(Main.java:266)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.G(Main.java:208)
[14:36:03]     at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.run(Main.java:162)
[14:36:03]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[14:36:03] Script Ended: aAgility v2.

Getting this error and a crash afterwards, it has to do with the middle mouse button, the script is set to use the middle mouse button to move the screen but it turns the option off and crashes.

nvm my last reply. It seems there are some issues after the recent runescape update. Tribot needs to be updated before everything works correctly.

EDIT: Toggling run and middle mouse camera movement seem to be affected at least. Everything that relies on settings seems to be broken.

Edited by Aropupu

5 minutes ago, RaptureMe said:

Hi Seers village isnt working right now, it will just go to settings and sit there toggling run on and off. Please fix, looks vey botlike and could have risked my account.

Check the large red tab at the top of the webpage. New update broke tribot.

https://tribot.org/forums/announcement/59-tribot-down-november-22nd-2018/

On 11/22/2018 at 5:03 PM, RaptureMe said:

Hi Seers village isnt working right now, it will just go to settings and sit there toggling run on and off. Please fix, looks vey botlike and could have risked my account.

Tribot was not working correctly after the recent runescape update. Trilez has now updated the client and everything should be working now. Just restart your tribot client and it should update itself.

EDIT: There are still some banking issues. Please wait for another Tribot update if you are using settings that cause you to withdraw items from bank.

EDIT 2: All issues should be resolved.

Edited by Aropupu

On 11/14/2018 at 7:16 PM, Thewhatever said:

Wanted to say thanks for the 99 & pet. Ran 12-16 hours daily without issues. 100% Certified non organic!85194108_99Agility.jpg.c174bb119b01bfa175729c0eaa66b056.jpg

Hey fam, I put about 200 hours into one account by hand. I can't take agility any longer. Would you trust this script to run like 4 hours a day at canifis then moving onto seers? Any times of day you would suggest (if that even matters?)? Thanks m8

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 2:20 PM, boatsb4hose said:

Hey fam, I put about 200 hours into one account by hand. I can't take agility any longer. Would you trust this script to run like 4 hours a day at canifis then moving onto seers? Any times of day you would suggest (if that even matters?)? Thanks m8

I did seers & cannifis pretty much nonstop (except small breaks) till i moved courses, id trust this script with anything, its just a matter of how you bot.

Edited by Thewhatever
forgot to mention the other course